• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon 6D Cosmology And other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper670

He/Him
BASE COSMOLOGY (4D)

There are countless worlds within the cosmology, with each universe being infinite in size. These universes exists in another dimension(Palkia's realm) which acts as the space between parallel worlds for that reason, which contains 4D spaces( millions of Hyperspaces for the number of Hoopas) as well. With space in Pokemon being ever expanding dimensions and with this quote from Masuda about time and space both being cited as infinite, in this context, it would mean the Pokemon Multiverse as a whole becomes infinite as a result of this statement granting infinite time and infinite space across the Multiverse. And with that, we'd result in likely 2-A.

Realm Of God (5D)

Arceus Realm was already accepted as higher dimensional here, which was the premise for low 1C previously

Beyond God (6D)

First thing's first, The Heart predates the power system, as well as the plates Arceus uses. So his powers will be of a very different nature than his Avatar's, but still, his Avatar's powers and all existence will be a part of it, just on a lower level

This was something Executor_N0 mentioned in the low 1C upgrade thread, but it flew over people's head. Long explanation here. Short Explanation :
So, the ways that I can see Arceus as Low 1-C are:
1) I think that the statements of superiority beyond time and space as the parallel universes and spatial axis and time, present, and future does fit with what is commonly accepted as Low 1-C
2) If we only talk about encompassing all of time and space, if one would consider Palkia's "between space" as akin to a perpendicular dimension across parallel 3D spaces (As it's explained in Legends and is in the etymology of Uchu/Sekai), then we have a cosmology that is 4D+1D in a non-insignificant sense that I remember as being valid for Low 1-C.
3) The space-time cosmology is a result of cognition manifesting from inside the Heart and does complement the notion of superiority over/being beyond the structure of space-time in point 1).

CONCLUSION

1. Arceus 5D realm only applies to the game avatar of the OS, since it is the only one who has that statement attached to it,as well as the nature of the realm being different to anime. So Anime Arceus feats within his dimension does not make it 5D.

2. This will make Arceus Plates maximum capability 5D, as it can easily negate all attacks as well as anything that stems from his plates, within the context of the cosmology. His plates Power Null + Invulnerability will scale to his creation/destruction of of everything in the cosmology including his realm

Before anyone butts in and bring the Meteorite, I've paid close and hard attention to the anime and the pis has not been made clearer. Note that the Plates itself does not have anti feats against it. As Sheenas boyfriend said, yes, the plates can negate all possible attacks, but what happened is that the shock from the meteorite knocked the plates out of the control of Arceus. Think of the Infinity Gauntlet. Yes, it's extremely powerful and can do many things, but it can be knocked out of the user's control and make them vulnerable, that's what happens in Arceus case. But in Arceus case, he can safeguard it from being removed if he absorbed it. Thats besides the fact that its impossible to break them

Arceus by default has the plates absorbed in it, which does not dimininish his ability to negate attacks at all, nor use his powers.

Canonically, it's impossible for anything to remove plates, even by literal hax that can negate such things. It's impossible.

Multitype changes the form and type of a Pokémon with this Ability depending on the Plate attached. The item-removing effects of Thief, Covet, Trick, Switcheroo, and Knock Off will not work on a Pokémon with Multitype, regardless of what item it is holding..

item-manipulating effects cannot affect Arceus if they would cause it to hold a Plate or take a Plate it already holds.
So how does the director circumvent it? Simple

Arceus brings the plates out of him to tank a meteorite because it has to be knocked out of his control in a way that it will make sense for the plot to be driven forward. Character Induced Stupidity

3. His range will be changed to Low 1-C

4. We don't know to what degree Arceus scales to 5D, so his AP will be Creation and Destruction, while his Durability will be placed under his plates ability to negate attacks, so it won't scale fully to him. I'm doing it so because Arceus without his plates isn't as God tier as he is with them. As the director mentioned, Arceus with the plates is Omnipotent and Omniscient, not so much without it. His hax would not scale

Naw. 5D creation and destruction.

Scaling the hax has been rejected multiple times so I don't want to go that route.

Considering Arceus himself has never demonstrated his full power before, we can't really know for sure what else will scale

Naw. 5D creation and destruction.

Scaling the hax has been rejected multiple times so I don't want to go that route.

Considering Arceus himself has never demonstrated his full power before, we can't really know for sure what else will scale
I thought it's plates are 5D tho

There were many threads that touches on this. Can you specify?
It is regarding to hisui and the argument was basically they are still in hisui and not in arceus dimension at all. I wanna read up from there since i lost track of that discussion (goofy notification not working sometimes)

I can't really see any qualitative superiority in 6D part.
The Cosmology exists in the Heart. Heart = Mind/Consciousness

The multiverse is a part of this mind and it expand when the Heart enriches.

It's in the explanation Executor_N0 gave as well as the scans

Btw. Here's the draft (Accepted by DT)

Qualifiers​

A general rule of thumb for qualifiers is that they must truly view the world as a some form of 'fiction'. However, the medium in which they view the world as fiction generally does not matter, as it being fiction is enough for a R>F difference to be considered.

Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and would directly imply qualitative superiority.

The character in question would usually then scale to one level of infinity higher than the totality of the cosmology they transcend. So for example, viewing a Low 2-C to 2-A cosmology as fiction would grant Low 1-C, doing so to a 6-Dimensional Low 1-C construct would scale the character to 1-C, doing so to a 10-Dimensional High 1-C structure would be the equivalent of an 11-D High 1-C and so on. However, depending on the details and depictions of the R>F transcendence, it can be more than a simple 'dimensional jump'.

His explanation is most likely 5D. I don't see anything for 6D. Being part of mind does not change anything, you already explained prior it is also a heart.

I am aware he gave you the explanation, does not mean it is qualitative superiority.

His explanation is most likely 5D. I don't see anything for 6D. Being part of mind does not change anything, you already explained prior it is also a heart.
Are you serious?

Why would the Heart be of the Same level as the thing that exist in his mind ie. Arceus Realm, multiverse, Dworld.

Are your thoughts on the same level as you?
I am aware he gave you the explanation, does not mean it is qualitative superiority.
It means so here as the heart is obviously transcendent over everything including his avatar which exists in his consciousness and is subservient to its enrichment

Are you serious?

Why would the Heart be of the Same level as the thing that exist in his mind ie. Arceus Realm, multiverse, Dworld.

Are your thoughts on the same level as you?

It means so here as the heart is obviously transcendent over everything including his avatar which exists in his consciousness and is subservient to its enrichment
Because you explained in the same line that heart = mind. Look at your own post at least.

Bro, may I understand the only difference between 5D justification and 6D justification? Because it does not look anything different.

Bro, may I understand the only difference between 5D justification and 6D justification? Because it does not look anything different.
The Heart (Mind/Consciousness) encompasses the totality of the Pokémon reality which contains
1. His Avatar's higher dimensional plane
2. The multiverse which has countless infinite sized universes as well as 4 Dimensional spaces

Long story short
The Heart(True Form-6D) > Arceus (Avatar realm-5D) > multiverse(4D)

If it just encompasses the Multiverse + Arceus Realm, wouldn’t that just be:

True Form = Arceus Realm + Poke Multiverse

If it just encompasses the Multiverse + Arceus Realm, wouldn’t that just be:

True Form = Arceus Realm + Poke Multiverse
Here's the thing, the Heart is a mind/Consciousness so he already has R>F over the cosmology

So True Form is not = Arceus Realm and Poke Multiverse

True Form > Arceus Realm + Poke Multiverse.

Both realms are part of him, they don't equate to his existence

Just like your thoughts cannot be superior to you

If both realms are part of him, it is still 5D, unless the first realm transcend other r>f and the second realm transcend r>f the first one.

If both realms are part of him, it is still 5D, unless the first realm transcend other r>f and the second realm transcend r>f the first one.
Dread, all realms exist in the mind of the Heart. Heart = Mind

Mind contains all Existence including his avatars higher dimensional realms

He R>F the cosmology. Which is even why he's beyond the dimensional existence of the cosmology.

He'd always be one layer atop the highest dimension because he's already has the cosmology locked in R>F

For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even countably infinite, differences in size cannot quantify their superiority. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. This is due to the fact that the 'fictional' reality is embedded into the more 'real' reality akin to a flat surface on a higher-dimensional object.

Dread, all realms exist in the mind of the Heart. Heart = Mind
This is cool, thats 5D
Mind contains all Existence including his avatars higher dimensional realms
Again, cool this is 5D
He R>F the cosmology. Which is even why he's beyond the dimensional existence of the cosmology.
This is the point, he is 5D due to this reason
He'd always be one layer atop the highest dimension because he's already has the cosmology locked in R>F
You repeated the same thing. He is always one layer atop from his cosmology, and his cosmology is 4D. Sure tho.

Call @Everything12 , something is wrong here

His Avatar exist in a higher dimensional realm. Which is where 5D comes in.

The Heart has the Cosmology in his mind, that's 6D because that includes the 5D realm in his mind

Nothing here is "5D". Textbook 6D.

You literally wasted my time ngl.

The 5D realm of his avatar has already been accepted

The Heart emcompassing the cosmology in his consciousness has been accepted.

What I'm doing rn is saying the Heart >5D realm and all existence because it's in his mind

Problem? I think not

I don't get it. Once you say heart = mind and then next line you say, his heart is inside mind. Bro what

I don't get it. Once you say heart = mind and then next line you say, his heart is inside mind. Bro what
Let me use you as an example

Within your mind exists an avatar who exists in a 5D plane beyond the 4D multiverse.

What does that make you?

Basically what Snipers trying to say is that the Heart/Original Spirit (Arceus’s true form) views Arceus’s realm which is accepted as 5-D as a thought (which is enough for R/F transcendence)

I am wondering more, if this is not new evidence and it has been known for years, why it is never discussed to be 6D?

I am wondering more, if this is not new evidence and it has been known for years, why it is never discussed to be 6D?
Not for years, most of The evidence came out with the release of legends Arceus (or at the beginning of 2022)
and it was discussed at some point but nothing was really done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back