• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona General Revisions Part 3: Low 1-C, Immeasurable, and Cognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. None of the scans are referring to the number of universes and "endless" isn't accepted as enough for 2-A.
That’s wrong, Archetypes made by the human mind, and are stated to be infinite and limitless. Each mind is responsible for a cognitive universe, as evidenced by Maki & Maruki, abd further confirmed by Yaldabaoth. Endless is merely supporting evidence, as the innumerable mental landscapes and souls are mentioned as well.

Many have already agreed on this.

That’s wrong, Archetypes made by the human mind, and are stated to be infinite and limitless. Each mind is responsible for a cognitive universe, as evidenced by Maki & Maruki, abd further confirmed by Yaldabaoth. Endless is merely supporting evidence, as the innumerable mental landscapes and souls are mentioned as well.
So what. They are infinite and limitless not in number but because the nature of each archetype is infinite and limitless.

There are not a single statement of infinite universes.

So what. They are infinite and limitless not in number but because the nature of each archetype is infinite and limitless.

Did you just ignore what I said? Archetypes are made by the mind, each mind has their own subjective interpretation of reality, which is a separate universe, as confirmed by multiple sources. There are infinite archetypes, there are endless landscapes of reality, there are innumerable souls, there are infinite universes.

You have to prove there aren’t infinite archetypes, because Archetypes are patterns, so it’s not referring to nature.

Did you just ignore what I said? Archetypes are made by the mind, each mind has their own subjective interpretation of reality, which is a separate universe, as confirmed by multiple sources. There are infinite archetypes, there are endless landscapes of reality, there are innumerable souls, there are infinite universes.
I didn't, it's just that there's no correlation for archetypes being made in the mind. The statement that the archetypes are "infinite" is related to the nature of individual archetypes themselves, not the number of archetypes, the text is very clear on this.

yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to stop derailing the thread. This is at least the 3rd instance (you claiming Enlil's theatre wasn't hers, you claiming the "innumerable/endless" statement was about people on earth, and you claiming the akashic records was..rewriting history???) of you countering an argument with something you just made up on the spot. You aren't even listening to arguments at this point and are just moving on to different made-up arguments when proven wrong. I'm fine with having a discussion with someone who disagrees with my perspective but this just seems quite ridiculous at this point. Not to mention when counting votes it is pretty demonstrably in favor of applying the changes listed in the OP. We've given you plenty of time to debate the points in this CRT, so it's probably just best to accept what has been accepted by the majority of knowledgeable members and mods. Not to mention you are always free to make your own CRT to disagree.

yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to stop derailing the thread. This is at least the 3rd instance (you claiming Enlil's theatre wasn't hers, you claiming the "innumerable/endless" statement was about people on earth, and you claiming the akashic records was..rewriting history???) of you countering an argument with something you just made up on the spot
Disagreeing with your interpretation isn't making stuff up on the spot, holy shit.

You consistently present scans that absolutely don't say what you insist they do and you expect people to sit idly and cross their arms and agree, because most people won't even bother looking at the scans, they just look at the length of the thread and go "ah, seems alright for me."

None of the innumerable / endless statements are about the number of universes, this is demonstrable to anyone who looks at them in the first place.

I don't care if the majority accepts it, I believe the majority here to be categorically wrong at worse and just clueless at best. The scans being presented are systematically shown to be dishonest.

Disagreeing with your interpretation isn't making stuff up on the spot, holy shit.

You consistently present scans that absolutely don't say what you insist they do and you expect people to sit idly and cross their arms and agree, because most people won't even bother looking at the scans, they just look at the length of the thread and go "ah, seems alright for me."
Correct, however, that is not what you did. The first example of this was with the CU statements. You disagreed and provided reasoning you pulled out of nowhere. Nowhere was Earth or people mentioned, and yet you claimed that "innumerable face and endless landscapes" was in reference to Earth and people. So not only is it not even remotely the context (outlined by my second response proving you wrong and showing you the correct context), but it isn't even something you could reasonably pull from the scan online to support the claim you made.

Which is not disagreeing alone, but making up a claim out of nowhere to counter. The latter being what I have a problem with and you have repeatedly demonstrated to be your tactic in debating against a majority of the points presented.

None of the innumerable / endless statements are about the number of universes, this is demonstrable to anyone who looks at them in the first place.
Way more people agreed with it than you. Your argument was proven wrong with scans. You are holding on to an empty position unless you have since then substantiated your earlier claims with something resembling actual evidence.
I don't care if the majority accepts it, I believe the majority here to be categorically wrong at worse and just clueless at best. The scans being presented are systematically shown to be dishonest.
Ok, but you should stop posting in the thread once a majority/sufficient knowledgeable users/mods do accept it. That is how things work here.

It's quite ironic for you to claim our attempts at presenting evidence are "dishonest" when you've continuously ignored evidence, fabricated claims, and flat out admitted to not watching evidence (despite going on to later makes positive claims about content of said videos). At this point you should probably go ahead and wait a bit and do a ton more research before making a CRT about the issue.

Way more people agreed with it than you. Your argument was proven wrong with scans. You are holding on to an empty position unless you have since then substantiated your earlier claims with something resembling actual evidence.
I responded to those scans, which proved they weren't saying what you claimed they were yet again.

I do believe you to be dishonest because when I look at every single piece of evidence you posted I see nothing of your elaborations and claims.

They are not dishonest in any way, you’re actually flat out being wrong (saying the CU is just a flashy background), we’ve already contextualized from the FIRST CRT minds=universes, which was accepted and has evidence to support it, if you believe me & Whitee to be dishonest despite the support of several mods (Ultima, AKM, Grath), and dozens of members, then there’s nothing that can be done.

We’ve proven ourselves in our evidence, and it’s been accepted, this can be closed.

I hate taking this perspective on any issue, since I firmly believe that discussions are only at their most reasonable if everyone has full freedom to express their views and have those views genuinely considered. However, I have to admit that I don't see anything productive being discussed, and I genuinely don't think that it'd be unreasonable to conclude the thread here. Almost everything being brought up in opposition of the changes has either already been addressed, or is too based on personal interpretations to actually discuss. When a discussion reaches a point that the new opposing arguments border on "I disagree because I don't think it sounds like that", all that physically can be said is "the people who know the verse inside and out say it does sound like that". And that's just a very pointless discussion.

If there are any detailed arguments in opposition of the changes, they should be addressed. But I don't see anything that's even debate-worthy anymore.

Very well. I'll close this now, then. Feel free to contact me on my message wall if the thread needs to be reopened for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back