• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show and Pops e Anti Pops upgrade to Low 1-C

Is it the main universe? Dude, here the series itself starts again, everything we see in the series is in cosmology, whatever you have experienced so far, everything is reset and starts again, he said. Moreover, if there is a multiverse, if we have seen it in the series, everything is automatically reset with the reset of the series because everything is in the series.
There is literally 0 proof that they affected anything other than the main universe, they just reset and then the flow of events continued to occur in the new universe that had been created

They didn´t affected "The whole series", just the main universe, simple

There is literally 0 proof that they affected anything other than the main universe, they just reset and then the flow of events continued to occur in the new universe that had been created
I think you're misunderstanding the definition of the universe in the regular show, anyway, pops reset the series itself, because everything that happens until episode 1 is in the series, whatever we saw in the series, they are not independent of the series, seriously, we are discussing this here and they already need to reset it, this affects it significantly and obviously the series starts again, please watch the final episode, anyway, I will create a crt about it soon, I would like to talk about it there.

I think you're misunderstanding the definition of the universe in the regular show, anyway, pops reset the series itself, because everything that happens until episode 1 is in the series, whatever we saw in the series, they are not independent of the series, seriously, we are discussing this here and they already need to reset it, this affects it significantly and obviously the series starts again, please watch the final episode, anyway, I will create a crt about it soon, I would like to talk about it there.
I already explained this....

1- Pops bangs the universe

2- The Universe restart

3- Mordecai and Rigby remember the events of the fight

Simple as that, no proof of he affecting the whole cosmology

I already explained this....

1- Pops bangs the universe

2- The Universe restart

3- Mordecai and Rigby remember the events of the fight

Simple as that, no proof of he affecting the whole cosmology
*The series is restart*again and everything we see in the series is in the series, please watch the first episode and the last episode.

Who tf makes all these rules
Most of y'all are just yapping that it doesn't qualify "it doesn't qualify because that's not our standards" like yall made em, i agree with Low 1-C, or possibly Low 1-C, if the first dimension was them being a line why and so the more blah blah blah, the 5th dimension in real world bases actually works like this, unless the changes have been warped in this wiki
which am getting bored of

*The series is restart*again and everything we see in the series is in the series, please watch the first episode and the last episode.
700a6e255a60c0eaaa18b4969529bb16.jpg

The Universe restarts again, just because the last episode shows the first moments of the show doesn´t prove the whole universe started that point

Most of y'all are just yapping that it doesn't qualify "it doesn't qualify because that's not our standards" like yall made em, i agree with Low 1-C, or possibly Low 1-C, if the first dimension was them being a line why and so the more blah blah blah, the 5th dimension in real world bases actually works like this, unless the changes have been warped in this wiki
Yes, but I don't know how valid this mall is because of a story told by rigby

If you don´t like our standards then change them, lol

700a6e255a60c0eaaa18b4969529bb16.jpg

The Universe restarts again, just because the last episode shows the first moments of the show doesn´t prove the whole universe started that point
Yes, bro, there is no evidence of this in the intro of the series at the beginning, 😭 and what a coincidence that this happens after the reset moment, we understand that the series has been reset with the resumption of the first episode, and you probably include other things that we have seen in the series outside of the series, and your perception of the universe is a bit strange

Yes, bro, there is no evidence of this in the intro of the series at the beginning, 😭 and what a coincidence that this happens after the reset moment, we understand that the series has been reset with the resumption of the first episode
Yes, the universe restarted and the series restarted with it´s destruction

Destroy the main universe = Restart the events of something that happened inside the main universe

and your perception of the universe is a bit strange
"It´s strange that you see the Universe as an Universe"

Yes, the universe restarted and the series restarted with it´s destruction

Destroy the main universe = Restart the events of something that happened inside the main universe
YOU, YOURSELF ADMIT THAT IT HAPPENED WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SERIES. If they have a significant impact on the series, they will have an impact on things that are already in the series, so the scale of the series is already. LOL...

Last edited:
YOU, YOURSELF ADMIT THAT IT HAPPENED WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SERIES. If they have a significant impact on the series, they will have an impact on things that are already in the series, so the scale of the series is already. LOL...
"Don´t mess with Regular Show fans, we can´t read"

""Yes, the universe restarted and the series restarted with it´s destruction

Destroy the main universe = Restart the events of something that happened inside the main universe"

I never said that he affected the whole cosmology by "affecting the series", just that he destroyed the """series""" just by destroying the main universe and reseting it space-time, the mall ins´t connected to the main universe so whatever lmfao

If the "series" is showed as being dependent to a 4D space-time then it ins´t my problem

"Don´t mess with Regular Show fans, we can´t read"

""Yes, the universe restarted and the series restarted with it´s destruction

Destroy the main universe = Restart the events of something that happened inside the main universe"

I never said that he affected the whole cosmology by "affecting the series", just that he destroyed the """series""" just by destroying the main universe and reseting it space-time, the mall ins´t connected to the main universe so whatever lmfao

If the "series" is showed as being dependent to a 4D space-time then it ins´t my problem
Calling me a "fan" here will not refute what I am saying. I've never included the mall in cosmology, I've already said it's the story. "Straw man" Cut it off and yes, if it wasn't for the story, it would be included in cosmology, don't worry, I'll create a crt, I'll stop writing here, I'm waiting for you there, accompanied by the staff, but watch the series first and stop being hater because you think it's ridiculous.

Calling me a "fan" here will not refute what I am saying.
I know, that´s not part of the argument lol

I've never included the mall in cosmology, I've already said it's the story. "Straw man" Cut it off and yes
You are defending the point of a guy who did that, so it´s logical to assume you do the same thing

If it wasn't for the story, it would be included in cosmology
Wut

I'm waiting for you there, accompanied by the staff,
Ok

but watch the series first and stop being hater because you think it's ridiculous.
I already watched the whole series and i´m literally doing a rewatch of the whole series right now

Calling me a hater will not refute what i am saying

You are defending the point of a guy who did that, so it´s logical to assume you do the same thing
You slander me again and put things in my mouth that I didn't say.
Yes, but I don't know how valid this mall is because of a story told by rigby
I'm making my opinion clear here. I just objected that they didn't destroy all cosmology, and yes, I see how objective you are, you are being fair in your goal. ✌🏿

I think we can close this thread now. There are no more arguments. There is no way to prove Low 1-C because there is no way. Much less 2-A.

Back