• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Permission for us to add in Mastered U.I Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnCenaNation said:
I'm assuming Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku is going to be Tier 2-C like Pegasus Seiya and Sailor Moon?
Nope.

He isn't that much stronger than his regular UI and you can't jump from Low 2-C to 2-C via powerscaling alone.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I'm assuming Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku is going to be Tier 2-C like Pegasus Seiya and Sailor Moon?
Nope.
He isn't that much stronger than his regular UI and you can't jump from Low 2-C to 2-C via powerscaling alone.
I see, by the way, why is Zeno the only one who is 2-C and not anyone else?

Because he is the only one who has destroyed a Multiverse a.k.a the future timeline with its 12 universe, and the only one being implied to do so.

Because he is the only one who has destroyed a Multiverse a.k.a the future timeline with its 12 universe, and the only one being implied to do so.
What about Akira—the Ultimate Ruler of the Dragon World?

"Destroyed a Multiverse"

• Is 2-C
Well, which is it?

Multiverses can be as low as 2-C.

I'm not sure.

Although he is far above Zeno that's for sure.

Canon Akira could potentially be 2-B for creating the entire Dragon Ball Verse.

I'm not sure.

What about Zalama the Dragon God?

JohnCenaNation said:
I'm not sure.

We know **** all of him, tbh.

toriyama's avatar was pretty weak, having lost to kid goku... but we dont know if his true form even exists in the verse

What about Akira—the Ultimate Ruler of the Dragon World? I'm not sure.

If Dragon Ball Super follows the logic that "A Dragon's power is limited by its creator" then he would most likely be Low 2-C, since Super Shenron can kill GoD's.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
^ Well yea. "The strongest Goku's form in history".
Dear God, how powerful will be Mastered UI.
I'm still looking for statement where someone mentioned that on Twitter.

JohnCenaNation said:
Meshifuari Arimota said:
^ Well yea. "The strongest Goku's form in history".
Dear God, how powerful will be Mastered UI.
I'm still looking for statement where someone mentioned that on Twitter.
They translate it through the scan. But yeah, considering DBS will end after ToP, so logically speaking MUI is Goku's strongest form. Beside, what kind of out-of-dimension speed the narrator talk in the preview

I think I should close this and re-open it for the next episode. The form hasn't been officially released yet and the goal of this post won't be reached 'til then. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back