• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perception Manipulation and Sense Manipulation

I noticed that Perception Manipulation and Sense Manipulation are somehow two different pages.

If those are indeed different enough to be classified as two distinct abilities, can we add to each other's page as of why that's the case (heck, in the former, it's even stated how Sensorial manipulation is actually one of its possible applications)?

Honestly, I always thought Sense Manipulation was an application of Perception Manipulation as the possible uses alluded.

Perception Manipulation is more mind based, not just alter ones senses, but also how someone interprete the information obtained by them. Sense Manipulation is subpower of Biological Manipulation (Body), only limited to alter how one obtain information throw senses, they can still tell if something is wrong (like, this is not supossed to taste this way, or this isn't supossed to hurt that much).

Antoniofer said:
Perception Manipulation is more mind based, not just alter ones senses, but also how someone interprete the information obtained by them. Sense Manipulation is subpower of Biological Manipulation (Body), only limited to alter how one obtain information throw senses, they can still tell if something is wrong (like, this is not supossed to taste this way, or this isn't supossed to hurt that much).
I guess it would be fine.

Biological Manipulation is pretty broad, yes, as it control the properties of living beings, covering blood, bones, plants, animals, etc. We use Organic Manipulation for non living applications tho, such food, sugar, ink, etc.

Antoniofer said:
Biological Manipulation is pretty broad, yes, as it control the properties of living beings, covering blood, bones, plants, animals, etc. We use Organic Manipulation for non living applications tho, such food, sugar, ink, etc.
Understandable, but my point still stands.

Back