• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt's 7-C monsters and men tournament

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Story

A character awakens in a dark church, the howling of beasts coming from outside. Their weapons are splayed across the floor and a lamp was hung on a stick stabbed on the floor. Standing next to it is a slim hunched man wearing dirty rags leaning on the wall. "Ah, you're awake. About time, the beasts have begun to surround us" said the man

"This is the Hunter’s Nightmare, I don't know how you got here but it doesn't matter. My name is Simon, an old hunter once. But that doesn't matter, hunt your beasts, and think no more of this wretched nightmare. Just don't let the blood intoxicate you".

Rules
1. Characters must be between 6 Kilotons to 36 kilotons
2. No broken haxes like Time Manip, Existence Erasure, Accausality, etc
3. No broken skilled characters or insane stat amps
4. All fights will take place in the Hunter's Nightmare and specifications will be made to ensure its fairness
5. Each person can nominate either a human (Preferably a monster slayer) or a beast. This'll be a case-by-case basis
6. Everyone can nominate 1 character on each team

Anyway with that in mind, let the hunt begin!

Humans
1. Simon the Harrowed (Bloodborne) @Peppersalt43
2. Kamen Rider Faiz (Kamen Rider) @Nicetoderp
3. Luz Noceda (The Owl House) @Adem_Warlock69
4. Knight (Realm of the Mad God) @DaReaperMan
5. Cure Lovely (Pretty Cure) @Kflare63
6. Raven Branwen (RWBY) @Whiteoak019
7. Haru Glory (RAVE) @Popted2
8. Owl (Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice) @Naitodesu
Beasts
1. Laurence, the First Vicar (Bloodborne) @Peppersalt43
2. Dreadbear (FNAF) @Coolboy6
3. Molgera (The Legend of Zelda) @SamanPatou
4. Cube God (Realm of the Mad God) @DaReaperMan
5. Giant Demonic Beast (Fire Emblem) @KobsterHope07
6. Divine Dragon (Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice) @Naitodesu
7. Solus (Owlboy) @Starter_Pack
8. Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece) @Popted2

Round 1

Match 1
Laurence vs Luz
Match 2
Solus vs Knight
Match 3
Cure Lovely vs Dreadbear
Match 4
Tony vs Faiz
Match 5
Simon vs Divine Dragon
Match 6
Giant Demonic Beast vs Owl
Match 7
Cube God vs Haru
Match 8
Raven vs Molgera

Round 2

Match 1
Laurence vs The Knight
Match 2
Dreadbear vs Haru
Match 3
Divine Dragon vs Raven Branwen
Match 4
Faiz vs Owl

Semifinals

Match 1
Faiz vs The Knight
Match 2
Raven vs Haru

Finals
Match 1
Knight vs Raven
Match 2
Faiz vs Raven

Last edited:
post 6 months timeskip, 31,8 kilotons

@Peppersalt43
No broken skilled characters
but...Faiz is above average
Above Average (Fighting mainly with the Faiz Gear, the weakest but most versatile and least taxing of the three Rider Gears, Takumi managed to make the most of the suit's numerous functions, weapons and forms, allowing him to respond to a variety of situations and take on a number of Orphnochs successfully)

post 6 months timeskip, 31,8 kilotons
Power null and fear manip

This is a Kamen Rider character. Their definition of above average can lead to a crazy skill-chain that invalidates everyone's skill
Each Kamen Rider is unique to each other. Alot of Kamen Riders are not even experienced fighters at all.
You are probally talking about the riders from Zero-One season, said riders can outskills super quantum computer.

Such case is not applied to above average inteligence rider like Faiz

This is a Kamen Rider character. Their definition of above average can lead to a crazy skill-chain that invalidates everyone's skill
As a franchise that is ongoing for 50 years with each series being stand-alone there's bound to be a different in abilities, skillset, and theme.

There are many Riders that are extremely skilled fighters like Zero-One out-math a quantum computer or Saber Rider scaling to people that can hard predict King Crimson.

But there's also Rider like Fourze who is a high school student who's maid strategy is to bombard the enemies with "random bullshit go!" or Den-O who actually need someone else to possess him in order to become a halfway competent fighter.

Faiz is a brawler who is decent at brawling but no other insane feats of skill

As a franchise that is ongoing for 50 years with each series being stand-alone there's bound to be a different in abilities, skillset, and theme.
Also if I recall, Kamen Rider does have its fair share of monsters. Are there any in particular you would like to put that aren't broken world-enders?

Hmm not many that would fit this tourney sadly, either they are far too intelligent to be called a beast or way too powerful.

I was asked to give some clarity on Haru’s fear manipulation and power null

So Haru’s fear manipulation only ever happens when he is in a state of anger due to someone harming his allies and or innocent people

His powernull at this point in the story only works on darkbrings which only really works within the confines of the Rave Master verse
it’s a type of stone rather than a type of energy so I doubt it could be equalized with another verses energy so his powernull at this point is pretty useless in a VS match against someone that isn’t from Rave Master

So idk if he fits in this tournament I’ll leave that up to the OP and Popted2

Popted2 just wanted me to explain how Haru’s fear manipulation and power null work

Though I'd warn that Knight is a bit of a dodge God on projectiles in his 7-C key, considering the kinda have to fight 7-Cs such as the Cube God itself lol

Though I'd warn that Knight is a bit of a dodge God on projectiles in his 7-C key, considering the kinda have to fight 7-Cs such as the Cube God itself lol
Oh don't worry, even The Hunter who is a dodge master did not stand a chance against the bullshit that is Laurence's lava

Also they're in

Last edited:
Oh don't worry, even The Hunter who is a dodge master will not stand a chance against the bullshit that is Laurence's lava

Also they're in
I dunno, the Pixie sword's "shotgun" plus the dex buffs'll be a challenge for Lawrence to deal with lol

Wait I just realized, he has invulnerability. Shoot, I don't think he's acceptable
Yeah I was about to say, his AP already upscales from 11 Kilotons quite a bit cause it was his ****** roar that did the feat and his durability scales way higher lol

Back