• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular 9-C Tournament

In all fairness, you literally picked a sentient knife that cuts at the molecular level.
Yeah against someone like The Facehugger and Hammerpede where they can disintegrate at also the molecular level I might not see a way it can counter it, but that will be discussed in the verses threads.

Yeah against someone like The Facehugger and Hammerpede where they can disintegrate at also the molecular level I might not see a way it can counter it, but that will be discussed in the verses threads.
Yeah but both those examples are in their blood, meaning as long as you either kill it with blunt trauma, or you have a gun that blood wont really be a useful attribute in the thread.

actually, if it's not too late I think I have a better fighter. would Ramsey Murdoch be ok? he is 961.281 Joules so that should be fine, and I think he would put up a better fight against the molecule-destroying combatants. at least to make it interesting. Though if it's too late I understand

Last edited:
Yeah but both those examples are in their blood, meaning as long as you either kill it with blunt trauma, or you have a gun that blood wont really be a useful attribute in the thread.
We don't know the potency of SCP-314 which is why such a tactic might not work

Plenty of people here have guns so it wouldn't be too difficult when speed is equalized.

actually, if it's not too late I think I have a better fighter. would Ramsey Murdoch be ok? he is 961.281 Joules so that should be fine, and I think he would put up a better fight against the molecule-destroying combatants. at least to make it interesting. Though if it's too late I understand
Actually, I'll just go ahead and disqualify the SCP

Bad news Pepper, Soldats are going to be upgraded to 9-C+, massively upscaling from 7796 joules. better to disqualify them now then go through that later.

Back