• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Round 1 Match 7. Haru Glory vs Cube God

Upscales from like 10 characters above 23 Kilotons
okay so above 23 kilotons, thanks Reaper

well Haru ap is 31,8 kilotons for casually do this feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Rave_Master:_Haru_Splits_The_Sea , so Haru has a good ap advantage

also Haru in the previous key defeated by himself an army of 1000 demons while using only the first 3 swords, and this Haru has up to the 7th form, so 110 enemies is not a problem for him

on top of these, Haru will not get hit by those Danmaku because he can use a combination of his swords Runesave+Mel Force to create a wind wich can cut all the non physical attacks and beings including magic,fire and co, and he can use his swords to reflect those attacks,

and another combination is Explosion+Silfarion which he can become faster and create multiple explosions while swinging his sword

so i will vote Haru for these reasons, since he will be able to slay the minions and the one who controls them

okay so above 23 kilotons, thanks Reaper

well Haru ap is 31,8 kilotons for casually do this feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Rave_Master:_Haru_Splits_The_Sea , so Haru has a good ap advantage

also Haru in the previous key defeated by himself an army of 1000 demons while using only the first 3 swords, and this Haru has up to the 7th form, so 110 enemies is not a problem for him

on top of these, Haru will not get hit by those Danmaku because he can use a combination of his swords Runesave+Mel Force to create a wind wich can cut all the non physical attacks and beings including magic,fire and co, and he can use his swords to reflect those attacks,

and another combination is Explosion+Silfarion which he can become faster and create multiple explosions while swinging his sword

so i will vote Haru for these reasons, since he will be able to slay the minions and the one who controls them
Issue: casually 31 tons= could be over 35 tons, IE, above the AP limit. And also 10 character upscale ensures Cube God won't be far behind 30 tons.

Uh oh, do you know how this sounds? Skillfucks everyone in the tournament, now two strikes to remove him from play.

Literally all of Cube God's attacks are physical, so not gonna work.

You mean get murdered horribly if he actually does qualify for the tournament? Cause getting close is getting in danmaku range.

No, Haru actually stomps if he abuses range, since Cube God doesn't chase down at all.

Uh oh, do you know how this sounds? Skillfucks everyone in the tournament, now two strikes to remove him from play.
skillfucks no, he is skilled but not to the point of skillfucks

Literally all of Cube God's attacks are physical, so not gonna work.
they are? because to me when i watched the videos of how he fight seems more he shoot energy bullets
You mean get murdered horribly if he actually does qualify for the tournament? Cause getting close is getting in danmaku range.
i don't understand this phrase but even IF he can't cut the bullets Haru can always use Silfarion to become faster so he can avoid the Danmaku and use it with Explosion to create explosions when he swing the sword
No, Haru actually stomps if he abuses range, since Cube God doesn't chase down at all.
he doesn't abuse range,

skillfucks no, he is skilled but not to the point of skillfucks

they are? because to me when i watched the videos of how he fight seems more he shoot energy bullets

i don't understand this phrase but even IF he can't cut the bullets Haru can always use Silfarion to become faster so he can avoid the Danmaku and use it with Explosion to create explosions when he swing the sword

he doesn't abuse range,
Ya know what the skill feat you just mentioned? Yeah well it's an awful lot like the first key of Sigmar and Sigvald the Doucebag. In other words, can just up and solo armies without issues. Crowd control is good but that good of crowd control=skillfucks everyone.

Yeah, generally attacks in RotMG unless explicitly used by a magic caster or supernatural being(Cubes are all natural) is completely physical.

Avoid danmaku like that, all right yeah, proof of this being a big enough buff to do so?

Ya know what the skill feat you just mentioned? Yeah well it's an awful lot like the first key of Sigmar and Sigvald the Doucebag. In other words, can just up and solo armies without issues. Crowd control is good but that good of crowd control=skillfucks everyone.
Haru didn't do that casually he spent all of his energies to do this feat, and just with 3 swords because he only had 4 swords when he did this and Runesave is useless against physical things
Yeah, generally attacks in RotMG unless explicitly used by a magic caster or supernatural being(Cubes are all natural) is completely physical.
i see thanks for the clariment, i had no idea
Avoid danmaku like that, all right yeah, proof of this being a big enough buff to do so?
what do you mean?

Haru didn't do that casually he spent all of his energies to do this feat, and just with 3 swords because he only had 4 swords when he did this and Runesave is useless against physical things

i see thanks for the clariment, i had no idea

what do you mean?
And Sigmar didn't do his own feat casually, the army of black orcs he fought weren't exactly too far below him at all, as Sugmar Dick isn't too high on the High 8-C scaling chain

I mean like, has he shown to be able to dodge hordes of danmaku shots off the speed amp? Or like, is it immense?

Also I'd mention this can't be added due to Haru winning against a Massively Hypersonic+ individual with speed IIRC

That should net him the win and if he doesn't get DQ'd we can move on since there's 0 reason to stay on a match that can't be added

Back