• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Round 2 Match 1. Knight vs Laurence, The First Vicar

This is a "who kills who first" kinda deal, death areas like lava are nothing new to the knight but he's a ranged projectile dodge God, he's no hunter who can dodge and weave Laurence. Thankfully the Pixie sword is up to the task of melee bursting and the colossus shield can just make Laurence stop attacking for a few seconds to let the damage rack up, overall with the Knight's healing options and such, he can high-diff this fight

Wait what, does it have emphatic manip or something?
No it just is a power null that specifically stops the foe from attacking, for instance this stops the GigaCorn's charge from dealing any damage, it ain't very spammable though due to MP cost even with mana pots

Laurence was terrible because of his shitty arena and area denial, I don't know much about the knight but if he can outpace him (though Laurence's own mobility may prevent this), but the knight has enough endurance and durability to outlast them

Laurence was terrible because of his shitty arena and area denial, I don't know much about the knight but if he can outpace him (though Laurence's own mobility may prevent this), but the knight has enough endurance and durability to outlast them
So... you vote the knight?

Wait why are the votes for the knight under laurences zone (I think they are? Bullshit lava Leads to laurences page)

Just saying, this will NOT be an easy fight for the knight, like yeah, he's seen "get the hell offa me" area denial by this point, so the lava is actually the least of his worries, but the fact he's got this 30 foot screaming beast on his ass that he has to burst down or even bursted down isn't at all what he'd be used to, I just think he'd win more then 50% of the time

Back