• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A tournament (12/12)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Battle Rules;

•SBA, but the fight takes place on mobius

Character Rules;

•Characters must be High 6-A in AP and durability. (The range of acceptable ap is 1 exaton to 29.6 exatons)

•While some level of hax is allowed, keep it low to mid. No one-shot attacks, no "i win" buttons such as EE or Conceptual manipulation. However, even these hax can be allowed if they aren't used IC, or are mostly harmless.

•Each user may only submit two characters.

•Only two characters per series will be permitted.

1. Ruby rose (Dragon Ball RWBY) (Spinoirr)
2. Byleth (Enlightened One) (Spinoirr)
3. Batman (Colonel Krukov)
4. Megicula (Arnoldstone18)
5. Darox (VeneficaAuthor)
6. Hela (Colonel Krukov)
7. Arthur Pendragon (Nanatsu no Taizai) (4KoA) (speedster352)
8. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Genesis Wave) (Javenplayz253)
9. Heatblast reboot (DemonicDude)
10. Chad (SuperStar)
11. Anne Mayer (First_Witch)
12. Bazz-B (That_moron2)

Round one:
Match one: Ruby rose (Dragon Ball RWBY) (Spinoirr) vs Batman (Colonel Krukov) (Ruby Moves on)
Round two: Chad (SuperStar) vs Arthur Pendragon (Nanatsu no Taizai) (4KoA) (speedster352) (Arthur Pendragon moves on)
Round three: Megicula (Arnoldstone18) vs Bazz-B (That_moron2) (Megicula moves on)
Round four: Anne Mayer (First_Witch) vs Byleth (Enlightened One) (Spinoirr)
Round five: Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Genesis Wave) (Javenplayz253) vs Heatblast reboot (DemonicDude)
Round six: Hela (Colonel Krukov) vs Darox (VeneficaAuthor)

Last edited:
You should probably only pick one for yourself so another can get a spot. Byleths time manip looks op in enlightened key also
I submit Byakuya Post Royal training.

Are FCOC profiles allowed? If so I'd like to use Batman and a VSBW character, if I can find one

Asta!! 3.564 Exatons

As a placeholder until I find someone.

Wait, since Darox at full power reaches 5-C, it would be logical to assume that during the power up process he would reach into the exatons. Which means that he’s good to go after all! Lol

5.68 Exa

:cool:

5.68 Exa

Oh yeah I can submit vs characters yeye :D

So who we got so far?

we need to make sure they fit the rules here
Characters must be High 6-A in AP and durability. (The range of acceptable ap is 1 exaton to 29.6 exatons)

•While some level of hax is allowed, keep it low to mid. No one-shot attacks, no "i win" buttons such as EE or Conceptual manipulation. However, even these hax can be allowed if they aren't used IC, or are mostly harmless.

So who we got so far?

Characters must be High 6-A in AP and durability. (The range of acceptable ap is 1 exaton to 29.6 exatons)

Chaos Arthur works he normally starts off fights normally then chaos kicks into protect him. He scales to 5 exatons so could you add him.

So who we got so far?

Darox doesn’t have that. He’s a great fighter with energy based moves and martial arts and some heat stuff, so definitely nothing like those crazy hax listed there

😐

Idk just use a quincy so soul crush ain't a problem In the tournament
Aren't the quincy also broke- wait we can just use them with Sklaverai Restricted.
In that case im bringing the one and only,mr deathdealing himself
Askin
(Vollständig pre auswhalen,to be specific,in case he's too much i can swap to either one of Vollständig Äs Nödt/Vollständig Liltotto/Vollständig Quilge).

5.68 Exa

Isn't her At least Class E with Psychic Powers a problem?

Aren't the quincy also broke- wait we can just use them with Sklaverai Restricted.
Askin
(Vollständig pre auswhalen,to be specific,in case he's too much i can swap to either one of Vollständig Äs Nödt/Vollständig Liltotto/Vollständig Quilge).
Personally I would have picked Candice or Bambietta

We have one more spot open now
Idk how much exatons he has but...
Also Darox was submitted by vene not me!

Switching from Asta to Completely Manifested Megicula. 1.782 exa.

Switching from Asta to Completely Manifested Megicula. 1.782 exa.

Death manipulation Spinnoir said no one shot hax

5.68 Exa

Askin
Both of you pick a different character

HAHAHAHA 1! HAHAH COME ON ELISE!
16.7 Exatons

Back