• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anything that would indicate it is rock instead of dirt, as he believes, or that it is actually vaporization instead of pulverization.

Or possibly any scan of that in color to better see if the field is dirt or rock.

I have already provided color scans above that prove its rock and not dirt, and it also shows that it leaves steam as well as has a sizzle effect.

shouldnt the 1 tail get a key since he fights different and gains new abilities in it? its not just a higher stats thing

I like the direction you guys are aiming for at the moment.

I also agree with Kidkinsey, his abilities greatly diverge. He also gets a boost in range with his extremities. Regen, air manipulation powers, speed or whatnot.

I'd suggest having his last 3 keys and ratings as follows:

Low 7-C, higher with Kurama's Chakra and Summoning Jutsu | Low 7-C, higher with Kurama's Chakra, 7-C with Rasengan | 7-C

Key: Chunin Exam Finals & Konoha Crush | Tsunade & Sasuke Retrieval Arc | One-Tailed Transformation

(It's not too different than what we currently have, but it addresses more relevant events such as the Kabuto fight, the Kimmimaro fight and the like with more precision and clarity).

Also, might be worth revisiting Neji's profile. Or discussing what Forest of Death Curse Mark Sasuke scales to, if scaled at all.

EDIT:

As a side note, If we were to scale the end result of that new Choji destroying the ground calc to the claim he makes of the butterfly mode being 100x stronger than his previous state, it would bring his yield to 3,4 kilotons, or At least Low 7-C. Which is consistent scale-wise.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The debris you pointed out literally disappear entirely despite not being blasted off or anything. And the attack has shown many times, many of those used by Sasuke, to not be treated as an explosion in any way, with the biggest effects it causes just as easily being shifting of air currents from the sudden introduction of so much heat over a big area.
wdym by "disappear"? Do they go off-screen and we just don't happen to see them anymore? If a rock isn't visible in the next panel after someone, say, breaks it into pieces, I wouldn't assume it was vaporized.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
... really? Saying as someone that has been to construction sites a lot due to an architect dad, I've never seen such small chunks of dirt crack apart into such solid bits.
I mean, there's no real way of telling how "solid" the bits are since we can't go and feel the pieces ourselves. Dirt can crack into rather distinct shapes though:

https://www.sciencefacts.net/types-of-soil.html

https://ionafarm.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/dscn0534.jpg

http://texturelib.com/texture/?path=/Textures/soil/ground/soil_ground_0072

Sure, they can look pretty crumbly when you zoom in on them like crazy, but these aren't really ECUs we're talking about with the manga.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't really see how this is Fairy Tail fire that punches more than it burns.
I think you're misunderstanding my point. I'm not saying that it has a physical impact greater than the amount of heat it gives off; I'm saying it ca have a physical impact that could kick around and move a decent amount of that dirt. Given that we do see debris from the feat we're discussing, I feel like that's pretty clear, but I probably could have worded my point better.

The one tailed transformation doesn't really need a new key. You can just put on the P&A, "With One Tailed Cloak: this and this and that".

There needs to be a key for before chunnin exam preliminaries, the preliminaries themselves, and the finals and what happens after. Simply getting the Rasengan is not worth an entire key.

Something like Post-One Month Training works better, since that should encompass the finals, invasion and getting Tsunade. At least if nobody feels there's a massive difference between Naruto when he fights Neji and when he fights Gaara.

I still don't see any reason for the rasengan key. Nothing shows he's any stronger, and a single ability with different AP shouldn't be enough for a key. Is just extra space.

Like I pointed out, you could also word it Post-One Month Training to aggregate everything right before the finals and up until Sasuke Retrieval arc.

what if people fall under the impression that 1 tail is just a stat boost? as burce said he gains air manip chakra arms instinctive reaction etc

Back