• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

The officer twitches on the couch.

"You seem curious, perhaps all those questions could be answered when you join our organization." Mike says.

"So, who's gonna handle this? Stephanie should be on the lookout to see if he's lying with her Stand. Who should do the interrogation itself? Maybe whichever one of us looks the most intimidating?"

"Actually, I have an idea..." She breaths in, channeling her hamon. "I don't know if this will work, but its worth a try if he doesnt listen."

"Well, if you want scary-looking," Michael says as he looks to Otto. "Mind lending a hand dude?"

"Tell me, how did your organization even know that the three of us had stands ?"

Joe asks Mike, while continuing to glare at him.

Sooooo Stephanie was now just staring at this guy with her mask on. Let's take a trip into recent memories. Before the whole...incident.

The man's memories are hazy. You can see him getting up from bed, filing some paperwork, and receiving a phone call, after which he gathers every single person in the force for a raid.

Oh, a phone call. Now that was interesting. Was it possible to hear what the conversation was? It should still be in his memories, even if it would be a little messed up. That was Stephanie's next target. Who made the call, or...just what did they sound like? Never know what could be useful.

There's an old woman's voice on the phone.

"Scenario 109, you're gonna need-" The memory fades as the captain of the police wakes up, thrashing around.

"Where the hell am I?" He yells, confused.

"I suppose that explains a lot. I suppose we should tell you what really happened. Our group saw a man attack someone, that man turned out to be carrying several bags of cocaine, so we knocked him out. Then, we got contacted by whoever he was working for and were told to stay silent for money, which we refused. Then, well, this happened. We want to take down this organization."

"So talk then. What do you know about this organization? What are the names of its members? Who contacted you about this?"

"Can I ask what scenario 109 is?" Stephanie asked rather casually, a hand in her pocket. "Sounds important. I don't know that police jargon. Does it mean to round up the troops."

"You do realize you're talking to the people who just took down your entire police force, right? Seems kind of stupid to not talk. I promise you won't be harmed if you tell us everything. If you don't, well, I can make no such promise then."

"I'm not that familiar with American laws, but I don't think pleasing the fifth is an option here. You talk or we make you talk. I frankly don't want to go through the effort to hurt you if I don't have to, so how about you make this quick?"

"So that's how they keep them in place. No one will know you told us. I can get in contact with people in the government, I could ask them to arrange for you and your family to be relocated to somewhere this organization can't reach."

"Their power doesn't seem to extend past this general area, otherwise they would've thrown more at us. Going to the other side of the country would likely be enough to keep you safe. Maybe a new identity if it is deemed necessary."

Back