• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

"Im fine, but jesus christ I dont think they ever planned on actually arresting us when they came" Otto says as he walks to the others.

Crabwhale said:
@ Psycho

"Yeah, no shit. They wanted us dead."
"I thought they would frame us or some shit but that's definitely not the case, they dont want us to even make it to the police station" Otto says calm but with a hint of concern.

@ Phoenix

"There should be one about a 100 paces from here, on the right. Do not lose your focus for even a moment. We have no idea what they could throw against us next."

Michael then turns to Otto.

"I don't know who's doing this, but for all they've put us through, they're going to receive the worst pounding of their life."

"Thanks, I'll be careful." Nicholas dashes to the payphone, remaining on guard, he then pulls out a notepad and looks through it until he finds a number, dials it and waits for an answer.

"We can't hide anymore. Wherever we go, they seem to know. The only option we have is to take the fight directly to them. Only problem with that is, we don't who the Hell "they" even are, and we certainly don't know where they are."

"Whiles thats true until we know at least something about them we cant just rush somewhere thats just giving them an advantage" Otto says turning to Michael.

@ Psycho

"Wait...whatever happened to that dumbass pizza kid? Is he eve alive after that?"

"And what exactly is a pizza kid going to tell us about...whatever the hell is going on?" Stephanie asked with a small frown, a hand on her hip.

Someone answers the phone. Nicholas speaks "Hello. Are you aware of the situation currently going on? I was just attacked by an entire military squadron, they fired an RPG at us. There's some organization pulling strings here, but they shouldn't have access to that kind of firepower, what the hell is going on here?"

The pizza guy is cowering in the deck of a house a few hundred feet away.

On the phone someone says "Nicholas, I-" before the line suddenly cuts out. A second later a crash is heard, a man with an axe running away from the telephone poll.

"Damn it. Well, the fact that they did that means this likely isn't government sanctioned at least."

Nicholas, realizing this was likely only some minor crook they hired that wouldn't know anything, returns to the group.

"It seems they don't want me talking to my contact. Thankfully this means these guys weren't government sanctioned. I told them what I could but some idiot cut the line before they could tell me anything. We're on our own here, it seems."

"It is at least relieving that they don't have the entire government in their pockets. That would complicate things. Right now we should look for the other Stand Users we met at the library. The organization might've gotten in contact with them."

Well, it didn't take long for Stephanie tonfind the pizza guy, if that was the case. "If you're looking for the pizza man still, I think I found him."

"We can interrogate him if you'd like, we should also grab one of the unconscious cops to take with us. We definitely shouldn't stick around here for long though."

"Alright well if you want to find him, he's hiding in a deck at a house. A few hundred feet that way." She pointed her hand lazily off in the direction. "Don't worry about him. Poor guy is terrified."

"Hmm, the pizza guy didn't seem that intelligent, so taking one of the police men would probably give us more info. That or we could take the pizza man and a police officer, but that would probably be risky."

"The police are more likely to know what's going on. Take one of them. The boy is probably terrified. We should seriously be getting out of here though, if they can spare this kind of firepower, they might decide to bring in a tank next."

"You all figure that out, meanwhile I'll be on the lookout for any more reinforcements." Nicholas says this as he manifests his Stand and launches himself up to a nearby building, floating slightly above the roof.

Nicholas launches down from the building. "Alright. I don't think any of our houses will be safe any longer. Does anyone know of any abandoned areas we might be able to go to? That'll be our best bet to remain safe and interrogate this guy."

"We could just go outside of town. Some place off into the country. At least for the Time being. Better than being in a crowded city."

"Might be a good idea, yeah. Somewhere on the outskirts of the city might work too, I think I recall there being an abandoned warehouse somewhere. Do any of you have any means of transport aside from being carried by me?"

@ Jacky

"I wasn't looking for him to interrogate him. I just wanted to know if he wasn't killed in the gunfight," Michael says before turning to Nicholas. "I can jump pretty far if I propel myself with Shoot to Thrill. May not be on par with you, but it should allow me and Otto to keep up."

Nicholas looks at Mame.

"We should go, as I said before I only have so many arms, but as long as you're the one holding the cop, I should be able to carry you. I think a good area would be at the South-West corner of town."

As Nicholas says this, he goes to grab Mame, Stephanie and the cat.

"Try and keep up as best you can."

Back