• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

The embodiment of "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"

Mr.Wright thinks of Alexander's stand.

"Ok, so now that you know the stands of the three of us, what job would we have to do ?"

Joe asks Mike

After a brief stop to grab some food in a store, including a can or two of cat food. Nicholas resumes travelling towards the area of the other Users. He stops just out of sight of the area.

"So? How do we enter?"

"Beats me. I'm eating." Stephanie said with a chuckle as she opened up a bag of chips and vegan to chow down. "I'm sure there's some door or something if you look hard enough."

"Well, I guess the two of us can handle it. I could bring you in fast enough that they don't see us until we're right next to them. That sound good?"

"Does he have to move that quick?" Michael grumbled as he kept swinging from rooftop to rooftop, attempting his best to try and not grow worried due to only remembering the general area Nicholas should have been traveling through.

Nicholas grabs Mame once again and zips into the area at his maximum possible speed, appearing in front of the group of Stand Users. "Greetings. I believe we've met."

"Oh, smart move," she muttered as she watched from a distance, munching on chips. It's diffifuc to eat when you're going faster than the speed of light, after all

"If you'll remember. I'm one of the people who was involved in fighting that drug dealer in the alley. I'd like to ask if you were contacted by this evil organization as well, as they seem to have put out a hit on us. I'd also like to ask who you might be, given how you weren't one of the people witnessing the fight." Nicholas looks at Mike suspiciously.

"Where did he go now?" Michael said, currently hanging off a building with one of Shoot to Thrill's arms, surveying the area. "Goddamnit, couldn't he have at least pointed us somewhere first and then let us follow him?"

"The group behind that drug dealer that we attacked near the library sent the entire city police department to kill us. For taking out one criminal. They tried to bribe us into staying silent with a letter first, but when we denied that, they tried to have us killed. If I had to guess, you all may have received similar letters. If so, don't listen to a thing they say. These are criminals. Now, what about you? The other three were all around during the incident, you weren't..." As Nicholas says this, his Stand begins to slowly manifest behind him.

"Oh really? Right, let's get to the point then. Did you three receive letters of any kind from an unknown organization? Is this man perchance a representative of said organization?" Nicholas looks at the other three.

Otto stands behind Nicholas observing the situation while watching the surroundings for anything suspicious.

"Well then. You have some explaining to do then. Or you could try and fight. See how that goes for you. How about starting with who your boss is?" Nicholas looks at Mike, his Stand now fully manifested behind him.

"The one in charge of the organization. That's who I'm asking about. I'd also like to know what exactly you've done that's intimidated people so badly."

"Drop the nonsense. Charity my ass. Or does charity involve sending death squads after people nowadays? You got in contact with us too. Tried to bribe us into forgetting the incident by the library. We're Stand Users. Everyone here is a Stand User, so I assume you are too. I don't know what it is that your organization does, is it just the drug trade, or more? But we will find out. Your group also went out of their way to prevent me from getting in touch with my government contact."

Stephanie rolled her eyes and glanced at this man, taking a quick stroll through his most recent thoughts and memories.

"I'm unsure about what you're talking about." Mike says, very confused.

The man's memories recall hours of paperwork, having some tea, making a phone call, taking a shower (Stephanie feels disturbed after that one), and getting up and going to this diner.

"His most recent memories don't confirm anything either," she said with a frown. That's...odd. Maybe they did get the wrong guy. Well, not her fault either way...

Nicholas looks at the man and then thinks for a moment. He then has his Stand throw a punch towards the man with the intent of stopping just short of hitting him. Nicholas observes everyone to see if they react.

"Well, well, well. You are a Stand User then." Nicholas has his Stand return to his side. "I never intended to hit you. That was a test."

"Otto, the Hell are you doing man?" Michael says, following suit after him. "We got to find our party...wherever the Hell they are."

Back