• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

"That's why systems exist to protect the people who speak out against them. Their power doesn't extend to the entire government, that much should at least be clear to you. If you tell us everything you know, you will be safe, as will anyone you care about."

"Your words are meaningless, they'll find me. They see whatever they want." He says, backing away.

"They won't find you. I could arrange for you to be given a whole new life, a new identity, a new name, for your entire family, they will have no way to find you, ever, it'll be like you disappeared completely."

"They have more connections than you think, they know man." He says, pulling out his pistol and shooting it at himself.

The bullet scrapes across his forehead and the captain falls onto the ground, apparently alive. The gun is grabbed by Mame

Mame can fully see the stand that pushed them out of the way.

"He knows something, that much is clear. Not everyone would be willing to go to these lengths to hide information, they've got him scared." Nicholas then has his Stand push down the man and keep him restrained.

Bear felt like urinating on the captain's face just to humiliate him just like the bald man, but the cat decided to spare the ape of such punishment for now as he watched the other humans deal with him.

"What I want to know is what would they do to him thats so bad hed rather shoot himself then tell us" Otto says standing over the man.

"And how exactly are we gonna pry information out of him? I can only look so far into his mind. I can keep a track of surface thoughts I suppose..."

Overlord775 said:
"Tell me, how did your organization even know that the three of us had stands ?"
Joe asks Mike, while continuing to glare at him.
"We have a comprehensive system of analysis that let's us know what we want to know."

"What the hell are they threatening you with that you'd rather take your own damn life than talk to us? Do you really think that's the best solution here? Aren't there people who care about you?"

"He's in shock. Do whatever you must. It doesn't look like we'll convince him. Maybe your Stand can see deeper if you focus more, Stephanie? That might be a good idea."

"I'll certainly try. I'll take a look at it." She then crouched down on the floor next to the man and stared intently at him. This was going to take s little while, all the same...

Meanwhile, Mame looks at Nichola's stand with confusion. "How.... how can I see it?" She says with absolute confusion and slight shock.

"You can see my Stand? That means you have a Stand that is beginning to manifest. A Stand and that Hamon of yours. It'll be interesting to see what it is."

"Im gonna go look around this place to make sure we are alone" Otto says as he starts to walk away to wander around their new hideout.

Jackythejack said:
"I'll certainly try. I'll take a look at it." She then crouched down on the floor next to the man and stared intently at him. This was going to take s little while, all the same...
The man's thoughts are completely scattered, incomprehensible even.

Torlikoff said:
"We have a comprehensive system of analysis that let's us know what we want to know."
"If you have such information net, then ..."

Joe makes a small drammatic pause, which was actually just to catch his breath a bit.

"Why didn't you also invite the group of stand users that yesterday came in to our city ?"

"Damn it!" Michael exclaims as he hits a nearby pole. "What the Hell are we even supposed to do to catch these *******?"

"Uhm ..."

Very dumb question on my part.

"Then ... why did you invite us only after the incident next to the library happened ?"

"Now that they know that normal police won't do, I assume they'll start sending Stand Users after us. Maybe Stephanie could try and find any of the other Stand Users we saw in the library? I'm pretty sure that old man was one, he was staring at me when I summoned my Stand."

"I'd like to get even with that creepy old bastard. He's the reason we're even in this mess," Michael rage did subside for a bit as a thoughtful expression graced his face however. "I mean, I guess we would've been found out regardless, but still...That dirty snitch definitely didn't help."

"They might try to recruit or they might have already recruited the other stands users as well like they tried with us, and they might agree with them" Otto says before leaving the room.

"Then we convince them to help us. I doubt they were told the full story. We should begin tracking them. Also we should decide what we'll do with this guy."

"I can try tracking them if need be, but I don't think parading around the city would be the best idea, if you get me. Though, even then, it's your funeral." She tapped her mask and began to look around for the three stand users from the library.

"Well, with the purpose of avoiding giving him a concussion in hopes of amnesia, can any of you mess with the mind just a bit?"

Back