• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

Overlord775 said:
"Uhm ..."

Very dumb question on my part.

"Then ... why did you invite us only after the incident next to the library happened ?"
"This seemed like an opportune time."

"No, what kind of organization would be so cruel as to make brand new employees fight murderers?"

Mame sighs, she walks over to the officer. She breaths in and channels her hamon, she then trys to make him forget what happened.

"Alright, backup plan then." Nicholas has his Stand knock the man out.

"He likely doesn't know where we brought him. Lets just drop him off somewhere and we'll probably be good, he might even think this was a dream or something."

"Be right back, meanwhile look for those other Users." Nicholas says as he grabs the unconscious man and rushes off into the distance. He leaves the man in a cornfield a few kilometers east of the city, while also removing some of his clothes and leaving them elsewhere. "Maybe he'll think he was abducted by aliens."

Nicholas leaves the cornfield and soon arrives back at the house. "Did you find anything while I was gone? I left the guy somewhere I think will make him quite confused."

"Okay, I found them." She said with a cocky grin as she pointed off in the direction. "A bit far. A bit over Ten miles away. Not too troublesome all the same, but...a bit far..." Gosh she hated this running around

"If we have to," she muttered as she lazily walked over to Nicholas and quite literally attempted to fall into his arms. "Can we get lunch on the way there?"

"We should all go. Lowers the risk against potential assassins. As for lunch, I suppose we should stop by a store to get something." Nicholas says as he picks up Stephanie. "Are we taking the cat with us too? We could grab some food for it too."

"Aw, of course we're taking the kitten. I'd hate for something bad to happen to it." She giggles and she lazily gazed at the cat. "He's such an adorable little guy. And a useful one at that."

"Are we seriously thinking about food at this current moment?"

Nicholas picks up the cat and hands it to Stephanie. "We're human. We need food too. It'll be a quick stop to buy something and then we'll get moving."

"Ah ****... I feel like if we all just pop up it would be bad but eh" Otto turns to Stephanie "Are other stand users with someone you don't recognise?"

Bear frowned in annoyance as he was handed to Stephanie. Did these humans really consider him their property? Something that they could just carry around?! The cat was just disgusted by this treatment he was getting.

Stephanie held the cat close to her and frowned a little as she stared at Otto. "I don't think I can figure that out easily, but I sure can try." She glanced back in the direction of town and began staring intently. She might as well keep her mask on permanently at this point...

"I wonder what the cat thinks about all this. Well, it's certainly no ordinary cat, so taking it with us would likely be helpful. Anyways, we should go all at once, the more of us there are the less likely the organization is to get a drop on us."

Stephanie then glanced back to Otto. "They're certainly near other people. I don't recognize any of them, though I don't recognize a lot of people. Take that as you will."

"Personally, I feel as if entering any sort of public area would just leave us exposed, but fine. Just keep in mind to stay close so as we can bail each-other out if something goes wrong, which taking today into consideration, is probably going to happen."

@Tor

"So now that you know about our abilities, what exactly do you need us to do? And how much is the pay?"

"Well, we're waiting on one more to show us what they've got, but for now we'd need to find something that perfectly suits your abilities, which probably won't be that hard. Pay depends on the job."

"Well, let's not waste any time. Just point the way" Nicholas has his Stand grab Mame and begins dashing towards the location.

Alexander shows his stands

"My Stand is Courtesy Call and its power is to gain strength everything time it is hit."

Back