• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

Nicholas begins dashing onward with his passengers, moving towards the South-West corner of town at incredible speeds.

Torlikoff said:
"Well, we can see that a little later then." The old man says. "Anyone else want to show off?"
"Wouldn't it be more courteous for you to show yours first? After all we don't even know your name or who you work for. The old man might be dumb enough to give away his abilities to a stranger, but the rest of us haven't exactly gone senile yet."

"Mhm, perhaps it was rude of me." The old man says, a grabber claw manifesting at his side.

"My name is Mike."

IMG 0829000

Nicholas stops in a forested area outside of town near an abandoned house. "We could try here, unless you all want to go further away from the town. I can take you just about anywhere."

"Alright then, bring him into the house." Nicholas says as he flies around taking a look at the abandoned house to see how structurally sound it is.

Michael is jumping from rooftop to rooftop using his Stand, trying to not draw attention to himself.

"What, do you need a demonstration?" Mike says.

After jumping on one roof Michael hears someone complain about noise.

Bear squirmed around in Nicholas' grip, the cat wanting to just get out of the human's grip and be allowed to walk on his own.

Bear immediately ran off from Nicholas upon being freed, running up to the nearest tree and proceeding to sharpen his claws upon the bark.

"Well, the cat sure seems happy to be out in nature. I think we should wait until the others arrive to get to the interrogation part."

Torlikoff said:
"What, do you need a demonstration?" Mike says.
"No, it's just... I didn't think it'd be so... useless."

He's probably not telling us everything, but I guess that's only natural.

"Over the phone I was told that we were chosen because our stand abilities might be useful. Was that not the case when you joined?"

"No need to be so aggressive, it has some uses." The man says, frustrated.

"Anyway, consider me an organizer of sorts."

"S-Sorry..."

Jessica really didn't mean to come off rude or malicious.

"This is mine."

Jude manifests, hovering closely next to Jessica.

"It heals the things that it hits, which naturally means it doesn't do any damage."

She left some of the details out, but if the man wasn't going to reveal everything about his stand, then neither would she.

Of course it's only a hunch that he's lying, but worst case scenario Jessica could just apologize later.

Weird stand, looks kinda creepy, yet it's quite pretty Joe thinks of the girl's stand "And what exactly do you organize ?"

Joe asks Mike

As if in the blink of an eye, Michael finds Nicholas standing right in front of him. "Did you make sure nobody followed you here? I don't think any of us want to deal with something like that again. Anyways, the policeman we took is inside the house, still unconscious. This place should be safe for now."

@ Phoenix

"...You have a real habit of creeping people out, you know that? Anyway, no, nobody was following. I checked everywhere with Shoot to Thrill, and that Stand can pick out details from hundreds of meters."

"Do I? I never noticed. Good that you weren't followed, head in to the building over there if you want, the policeman we captured is in there, it's about time we try and wake him up." Nicholas then quickly appears in front of the building.

Back