• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 9: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know asshole, I've got your literal heart wrapped around my fingers. I'd suggest you be a bit more cooperative before I start squeezing."

"What in the fu-" Michael says, doing his best to make Shoot to Thrill intangible fast enough to not hurt the man's heart.

"What is wrong with him?" Michael says, as he grabs the man by the collar with Shoot to Thrill. "Hey asshole, wake the **** up, I wasn't done talking to you."

Seeing what happened to the man, an idea springs in Joe's mind.

"... i think he may have ingested a cyanide pill."

Suddenly the limp body begins being propped up by a stand behind it. The stand is dressed in all white except for it's head, covered in a red mask. It's skeletal and thin looking.

The stand slowly begins dragging the body to the door of the RV.

"What in the...?" Michael says, as he grabs the Stand's arm with Shoot to Thrill. "Well you're just full of surprises aren't you?"

The stand immediately retracts, grabbing one of the many grenades from the RV and holds it at the ready with one arm holding up the body.

"Thanks old man," Michael says, as Shoot to Thrill goes to break the arm. "None of that."

The arm slips out faster than STT can break it. The stand retreats, jumping out the window while holding the body.

Lightning whips follow the Stand outside the RV, lashing out to catch it.

"Persistent ******."

The stand jumps up several dozen feet in the air to avoid the grenade, which fails to explode and simply releases a massive amount of smoke on impact.

"You're not going anywhere !"

In an attempt to intercept the stand, Joe creates a Purple Door in it's jumping trajetory, with the other end being just outside the RV, inside DSMN and STT's range of action.

Shoot to Thrill uses it's lightning tendrils to grab all of the remaining explosives from the various spots in the RV, and throw them out the window, exploding them all high up in the air by cranking up the voltage.

"No more of that."

The stand lands by the RV but quickly begins running again.

The grenades are destroyed in a massive explosion, popping several eardrums.

"Don't you try."

Joe attempts to block the attempt of escape of the stand again by doing the same action as befor, placing door in fron of the trajectory and sent it back to next to the RV.

Can't do much here, but at least i'll try to help

Joe tries to slow down the stand by making doors repeatedly appear in front of it.

"This time!" Shoot to Thrill begins a violent barrage of lightning-enhanced fists.

"ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA!"

The stand uses the body to block most of the blows, but is hit by a few. It doesn't seem damaged by them. It begins running again while it picks up a rock from the ground.

"Why...why is it trying to run away so desperately? It's user is definitely dead at this point" Michael says as he launches himself through the window of the RV, attempting to catch the Stand's leg with a lightning whip.

The stand continues to dodge the whip, rapidly leaving the group behind and turning a corner, being out of sight.

"This ******* thing is really starting to piss me off!" Michael says as he has Shoot to Thrill launch itself and him into the air to get a view of the Stand.

"You aren't going anywhere," Shoot to Thrill lashes it's whip into the ground, pulling itself and Michael towards the Stand at breakneck speeds.

Shoot to Thrill breaks through the sewer, creating a large hole, chasing after the Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back