• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 9: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael initiates ZOOM.

"So where is this dicknozzle anyway?"

Stephanie, well, would give directions. I don't know where this man is either so...Stephanie does but I don't. She's giving directions. Wew

"So," Michael says, inspecting the house. "How do we proceed from here?"

"Well your Stand does that fairly well old man."

"Sneaking in again? That didn't go too well last time, but I suppose it's worth a shot, better than alerting them to where we are."

"Which last time? Because none of our stealth attempts have ended well for us," Michael snorts. "Well, they didn't end well for our enemies either, but still."

"Ok, so here the plan:

I meke Hello, Goodbye sneak in to the building and find the an, then open a door behind him leading to the outside."

The old man then points at Nicholas.

"And now this is where you come in, your stand is by far the fastest in our group, so you will use your speed to quickly enter inside the door and katate chop the man on the neck, knocking him out."

"Sounds fine in theory, get going then. I don't expect it to go that easily though, the man is likely a Stand User."

"If you act hastely enought, he won't be able to call out his stand"

Joe responds, as he summons his stand on his right arm.

The purple tarantula opens a portal to the roof of the building, then sneaks in by passing trough the chimney.

When the spider reaches the bottom, it can see several letters being thrown onto the fire, burning up quickly. It's still too high up the chimney to see who's throwing them.

The tarantula continues sneakely and slowly descending down the chimney, following down the wall where the opening is, so that he would be physically unspottable by the man by being out of the line of sight.

The spider in the fire can make out the room, a rather poor looking place with dilapidated walls, cracked wooden floors, and an African American man with a thin mustache and a nice suit throwing letters into the fire while humming to himself.

Nicholas summons his Stand and readies himself to rush in.

"I'm ready, just keep an eye on the situation so I don't get killed."

"Alright, good luck."

Hello, Goodbye opens a portal door behind the man throwing latters in the fireplace, with the other end being in front of Nicholas.

Nicholas sends DSMN in through the door, having it try and move as fast as it can to punch the man in the head and knock him out.

The man gets a brief look behind him before DSMN knocks him onto the floor, his head landing right by the fire pit.

Nicholas then has DSMN carry the man with him back to the RV.

"So, do we like, try interrogate him when he wakes up?"

Joe called back his stand to himself.

"Well, he very likely has a stand, a powerfull one at that, so we should put up some countermeasure in case he try to attack us, like making one of our stand phase their hand in to his chest and threatening to crush his heart in case he tris anything."

The old man responds

"I tried that once. It sorta worked, but it ain't a good strategy. We may just not react quickly enough."

"...Fine," Michael says, as he phases Shoot to Thrill's hand through his chest, stopping it's fingers milimeters from his heart. "Wake him up gently. Don't want any sudden motions with my hand this close to popping him."

DSMN floats near Nicholas.

"We'd like you to tell us everything you know about the boss. Who they are, where they are located, what their Stand is, everything."

"Don't play stupid asshole. We're tired of it. We know you're part of the Outfit."

"You're tring to bite your tongue off, aren't you ?"

"Because we have an healer, so don't bother tryng."

Joe tells the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back