• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 9: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot to Thrill spreads it's lightning whips as far as they can go, illuminating the sewer.

Stephanie was there. She spawned her radar thingy and, as she began to do her magic, masks would appear on all her friends faces, allowing her to see what she could see via the radar.

The stand is in a room in the sewer behind a closed door. It appears to be doing something to the body.

Stephanie's third act is plot convenient teleportation.

Hello, Goodbye moves to the top of Michael's head.

"There's no time to waste, let's get in there."

The stand tells him.

"This is all sorts of weird," Michael says, attempting to fidget with the mask as he rushes to the door and bursts it down.

Behind the door is a maintenance room where the stand appears to be preforming some sort of surgery on the body.

Nicholas, having followed the Stand with Michael, has DSMN approach the Stand, launching a single burst of air at it.

"Oh for the love of..." Michael says as he gives chase.

Hello, Goodbye attempts to block the enemy stand from advancing inn the vent by placing a sideways door in front of it.

Hello, Goodbye whispers something to Michal.

"Is it just me, or did the stand seem kinda like it was performing surgery on the body ?"

"Could it be that he was trying to bring it back to life ? Since if it was it would be helpful to us since he's the only one that would know how to find the Boss of the Outfit"

"I could never imagine a Stand reanimating someone. We've encountered a lot of insanely powerful abilities thus far, but that just...seems wrong for whatever reason. Maybe the user isn't dead yet?" Michael then wraps the limp Stand with lightning whips. "Either way, I don't trust this thing for a second: no way it would give up this easy without planning something. Keeping it on a tight leash from now on...Should we bring it back to the RV?"

"I am frankly not sure. How do we even interrogate a Stand?"

"Hilarious," Michael then looks to Nicholas. "Well, we could have Stephanie give it a go a go. A Stand still possesses thought and stuff, if not those of themselves then at least those of their user."

"Uhhh, just to remind you, you and Nicholas are currently wearing her stand on your faces,"

Hello, Goodbye comments.

@RV

"By the way, we have cought the stand."

Joe informs the people back at the RV.

"Stands can vary greatly, but it's worth a try, let's take it back to the RV then." Nicholas replies, gesturing for Michael to take the Stand and heading back himself.

"Old man, open us a portal back. Not going through that sewer again."

"Alright"

Michael really changed his mind fast, but a few seconds ago he seemed completly contrary to bringing the stand in the RV.

Hello, Goodbye opens a door to inside the RV.

"I'm still unsure of this," Michael says, crossing the door and tightening his hold over the Stand.

One of the lightning whips catches a hold of the corpse as well, dragging it into the RV.

Inside the RV, the stand moves towards the body, surgical tools suddenly appearing in its hands, which it uses to preform on the body.

"Oh no you don't," Michael says, lightning whips wrapping around every single inch of the Stand's frame, tightening with the full grip of Shoot to Thrill. "I knew it was bad news."

"Well, I guess that confirms it: this guy is dead," Michael then turned his head to the Stand. "Now to figure out how we're going to get info out of Only 1$ Ghost Rider over here."

The stand desires to "reconstruct" the body. It is aware of the situation and is waiting for the next opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back