• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 9: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You should let the stand finish what's it's trying to do, we don't have any other alternative for getting the information since it's mind is pretty much empty."

Joe tells the other other stand user.

"Wait, you're telling me I should LET THIS THING GO?"

"No, there's no need to relase him, just remove the bindins from the arms, and do you have any other better idea on how to find the boss of the Outfit ?

"On the one hand, I do want to know what this Stand does, on the other I highly doubt the man here is still alive or can be brought back in any significant capacity." Nicholas says, examining the Stand from a distance and having DSMN at the ready.

"...I know we're going to regret this," Michael says, as the lightning whips loosen and fade away around the Stand's arms.

The stand begins to work on the body, using several bizarre surgical tools to fix up the body, slowly repairing all the damage.
Statsbatsfats
[with stats]

The stand seems to finish whatever it's doing, disappearing into thin air. Johnny sits up off the floor and looks around to the group.

"God damn it." He mutters under his breath.

"I didn't particularly give enough of a shit to check," Michael then has Shoot pin the man by the throat. "Now, you're gonna tell us exactly what we want to know, or else I'm going to splatter you so bad your Stand will be performing operation on a ******* smoothie."

"Too bad, even if you don't talk we'll get information out of you."

Joe says mockingly, as he activates his ´¢óEvery Breath You TakeÒÇì 's replica and tries to dig in the man's memories, to try find any information related to the boss.

"Just because you can't die doesn't mean you don't feel pain ********. And trust me, I can make you go through a LOT of pain. Especially since I know I don't have to hold back."

He doesn't respond to Michael.

His memories are hard to look into, being very hazy and with little concrete information.

"You done?" Michael says to Joe. "Should I start swinging now?"

"Just give me some time"

"Try asking him some questions, that may help."

The old man responds to Michael.

Joe continues to read the mind of the man, digging deeper in the depts of his mind to find the secrets about the Boss hidden in it..

"Nada."

Joe decides to take another route since the direct approch isn't working, he decide to search if there's information about where he and the boss interacted with each other, which may lead them to find out where the boss is located.

"A question, if I may." Nicholas says, facing the man.

"Do you know what my Stand's power is? It's the ability to launch things, including people. Your Stand might keep you alive, but I'm not sure if you'd want to be if I sent you to, say, outside of Earth's atmosphere or the depths of the ocean. So tell us what we need to know and none of that happens."

"But I will," Michael says, with Shoot snapping the man's neck like a twig.

The stand comes back, preforming some sort of massage on the neck of the corpse. Johnny instantly wakes up.

"Didn't even hurt."

"Mmmh, doesn't work ..."

Joe pulls away the stand mask from his face.

"We aren't getting anything here, though there's may be some clues inside of the house"

The old man points out.

"Oh, have we hit a nerve?" Michael says, lifting the man by the scruff of his neck again. "Old man, have your spider give that place a run through. I'll try to see if I can get more info out of ******** here."

Michael then breaks the man's knee, with Shoot muffling his mouth.

"Ow ow ow! I give up! He's on Michigan Avenue at (address), right by the beach! Just don't look in the house!"

"You're the biggest pussy I've ever seen," Michael says. "Check the house anyway old man."

"Eh, you refute to tell us the info we want, so we'll refute your demans too."

Joe responds to the man, as he summons Hello, Goodbye and makes it sneakely go inside the house, to search for clues.

"We are fighting against one of the biggest crime organizations in history, stuff like that is irrelevant to us."

The spider stand climbs up the chair and attempts to open the letters.

The letters contain several phone numbers and several very lewd, horrific, and bizarre pictures.

There is also a postcard from Detroit saying how nice a city it is for business.

"Phone numbers and ****."

Joe responds plainly.

Hello, Goodbye diregards the picture, instead just takes the phone numbers and portals back to the RV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back