• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

"That doesn't sound fun. You seem to know a lot about that. And is it just me, or were you fighting with more than just your stand?"

@Yobo

Mame nods her head, she breaths in and channels hamon into her bandaged arm. "Hamon energy, the perfect weapon against vampires and ancient Aztec fitness god's.

"Hamon.... huh. Well, that's nice. What did you say your name was again?"

"Also, I don't have the password, so just do what you can Nick."

Hello, Goodbye tries placing a small door inside of the case, with the other end of equal size being in front of Nicholas.

Overlord775 said:
"What happens if it pierces a person that already has a stand naturally ?"

The tarantula stand asks.
"Depends on the person. Stop asking so many unnecessary questions anyway, it's annoying."

"Figured." Nicholas says before having DSMN tap the explosive, launching it and only it away from everyone into the air.

Michael begins bleeding lightly from that. He then turns to Nicholas.

"Really? Really?"

"So, what do you plan on using that arrow for? If you stab the wrong person, they'll probably die, and it's probably not useful for anyone here. Seems like a waste of effort to me."

"This arrow could be incredibly useful in my research. Perhaps with it I could isolate the traits that make one compatible with a Stand." Nicholas explains rather excitedly.

"Anyway, taking it is certainly better than just leaving it here buried under rubble."

"Bite me," Michael says to the old man.

He then turns to the rest of the group.

"Dibsonthecoke," he says as he zooms past to the basement.

"The money would be useful, of course. Are we done in the armory now? I got what I needed." Nicholas says, staring at the arrow before turning to the others.

Back