• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

"I'm taking a grenade launcher, and you should probably take a weapon too. Even with stands, it's impossible to tell what or who we'll have to kill with these."

"Son of a b1tch, I was gonna throw so many parties with that shit!"

There are multiple types of launches and grenades. Six shot, single shot, and 3 shot launchers are all available. There are normal grenades, frat grenades, HE grenades, acidic grenades, incendiary grenades, smoke grenades, flashbangs, and what are labeled as "atnimatter grenades".

I'll take a six shot with flashbangs.

"I'm not sure if you guys want to do something with the money, but we should start collecting it."

"Uh, dunno why, but somehow stealing money off a dead guy seems way more reprehensible than stealing his coke...even if he was a total ********," Michael says, having made his way back to the party.

"Take what you wish, I'm already wealthy enough for my own needs, personally." He says, his Stand still holding the Arrow.

"I think we should contact Richard, he called Tony the "king of coke", but the organization we were fighting dealt in way more than just that."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm taking the money."

Zack goes to find the vault where Tony was keeping the money.

"Whatever, guess it's coke money anyway," Michael says as he moves to peel the walls with Shoot to Thrill.

Hello, Goodbye jumps off from Nicholas head and returns to regualr size.

He rubs his front limbs like if their were hands, then opens a portal to inside the RV and sends from the armory: 3 assult rifles, 3 pistols, a combact shotgun, along with a lot of ammo for them, and every granade, ALL OF THEM.

Also a six shot Rocket Launcher, rockets, and six shot granade launcher for good measure.

In the RV the weapons pile in a corner.

"Figures. Lemme try something."

The Distance swings it's scythe, using its power to try and place distance between the air and the fire to create a brief vacuum to snuff out the fire.

"Let's move back. Gas isn't going to harm whatever's left of the money, and there's probably more around the mansion."

[King Wingding Crimson, in the RV is where you be]

There was around 5k worth of salvageable money. Most of it was on fire.

"Well that was a bust. Not to say I don't appreciate 5 grand, but fairly certain that guy would have enough for all of us to never work a day in our lives again. Maybe if we didn't trash the place so much..."

"Well, we should get into contact with Richard now." Nicholas says, sitting down in the RV and observing the Arrow as his Stand writes down various things in his notepad.

"Hey old man, did you happen to remember Richard's number?" Michael says to Joe.

"By the way, what do you keep scribbling down on there?" he says, turning back to Nick.

"Right, nerd shit, got it," Michael then approached him, while staring over at Zack. "What I really wanna know though, is what the Hell this Stand Arrow is."

"Anyone who gets pierced by it either dies or gets a stand depending on how strong their fighting spirit is."

Otto follows the others back to the RV, still wary of Zach but if the others trust him he'll go with it for now.

"So just like that? How the Hell does that even work? I thought Stands could only be natural," Michael then turns to Otto. "Any reason why you didn't help out when I was literally on the verge of death by the way?"

Otto turns to Michael "My stands abilities arnt exactly great when we're indoors or when im around you guys, it is an area of effect attack and one slip up could seriously hurt or even kill one of you"

"We were about ready to die by the end of it anyway," Michael sighs. "Whatever, doesn't matter now. But still, you can try to improve that you know. You have the potential to develop your Stand, just as I did. Hell, Flick of the Switch didn't even exist before this fight. Although I have a feeling I've maxed out myself in that department."

Crabwhale said:
"Hey old man, did you happen to remember Richard's number?" Michael says to Joe.
"No."

The old man responds, as he's sorting trought the weapons he took from the building and finding better places to hold them than the floor.

"Well, anyway, it's gotten real late. He'll probably contact us when he feels like it anyway. We need some rest, all of us," Michael says, moving over to the cabin of the RV. "I'm stopping at the nearest hotel. We got too many people to sleep in here now."

Michael stops the RV in front of the hotel, getting out of it and walking to the front entrance.

"Uh, hello there. I'd like to book rooms for 8 people, including myself. Preferably as little as possible."

Back