• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

Zack sits down, slumped over from exhaustion, and waits to see what everyone else says. The Distance is still watching

Michael cracks his neck, feeling well but still drained. Despite that however, he turns to Nicholas and starts speaking:

"Nick, I've come to respect you, as a person, as a fighter, and as a friend. But all that aside, WHAT IN THE HOLY ******* MOTHER OF FUCKITY **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ******* DOING?!" Michael yells, looking visibly red from the blood pressure. "THIS PIECE OF SHIT TRIED TO KILL US ALL NOT 5 ******* MINUTES EARLIER, AND HIM WITH HIS DAMN BOSS AND HIS PIECE OF SHIT GIRLFRIEND DAMN NEARLY SUCCEEDED! YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY I AM NOT PUNCHING HIS ******* HEAD OFF!!!"

Nicholas doesn't seem too phased by this at all.

"We're alive, aren't we? Think reasonably for a moment. We need all the help we can get against these people, as shown by this last encounter, this man is willing to help us and given Stephanie's lack of warning, isn't lying about it. For what reason should we deny the opportunity to gain a new ally?"

The smol Hello, Goodbye crawls out from behind Michael's ear and quickly move up to his head,

"I find your lack of resentment towards a man who just tried to kill you very concerning Nicholas."

"Have you ever did a mental check ?"

Joe asks trought his stand.

Michael looks at all those around him as if they are crazy, before letting out a sigh.

"Fine. On a normal day, I wouldn't let this slide this easy, but I am frankly exhausted, so congrats, you get to keep your pet Stand User. But don't think I'm letting my eyes off him for a moment," he then approaches Nicholas and whispers. "Please dissect him alive."

"You don't have to trust me. But this is better for both of us in the end. If you have any other crap to say, do it now. We can settle it here."

"Good, so will I," Michael then turns to all those gathered. "To the RV!"

"What do you mean? We killed the boss didn't we? What else is there to do?"

"We did ? I all honesty with the amount of ruckus happening i didn't realize half of what was going on."

"So, uh, do we go search for Henry now or something ?"

"Well first, someone pick up that Stone Mask. We ain't leaving that dangerous an artifact around for someone to **** with," he then says to the spider. "Do we even need to? Without it's head the criminal empire is likely to collapse. They're gonna be too busy in-fighting to bother with us agsin."

"...I'm getting real ******* tired of coming to agreement with you," Michael flicks him on the chest. "And stop being a know-it-all."

"Well, I don't know whats up with the mask, but I can tell you what's in here. Theres over 800 kilograms of cocaine in the basement, millions in cash, a list names of everyone in the organization, and the armory has a Stand Arrow. That's about everything I know about."

Michael goes to pick up the mask, before following Nicholas.

He has Shoot to Thrill pop up and lift all the rubble, throwing it to the side.

"Hey old man," Michael says to the...spider on top of Nick's head. "You're still in the RV right? Tell Jess to drive it back here. Situation is over obviously, if Jude didn't let her know as such."

The armory has dozens of different weapons. Assault rifles, pistols, regular rifles, shotguns of every kind, sub machine guns, miniguns, grenade launches, hundreds of grenades, flamethrowers, some sort of nock volley gun, rocket launchers, acid throwers, various other weapons, and thousands upon thousands of bullets. At the center of it all is a small, ornate case, partially covered in rubble.

Back