• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IV

Google translate

Seriously. I'm losing more and more energy to write something. Are you already overloaded and return to work? ...... Well, let's aim to complete 17 volumes to reduce one episode of the plan for the time being!

Person on reddit who I assume can actually translate

Seriously?! My energy to keep writing goes away more and more. Maybe go back to being an office worker after Overlord is complete? ... Anyways, I'll aim for 17 volumes for the time being.

Google please, actually try

Also it is completely possible he stops writing, considering he does this as a hobby iirc, not as a job

And the fact that everything I've heard about Japan tells a story of an absolute nightmare of the work place

Saddening but understandable I hope he gets inspired or he takes a break if it's this stressful for him.

Edit screw google translate though. Hope he can actually get through seventeen volume, or at least ends the series on a good note. Hmmm makes you think he may have based satzukis desolate world on his experiences as an office drone...

Apeironaxim said:
You said imperfectly translated
Not only is translated well, granted with some memes in it right now, but the fact it got leaked and translated at all means he's losing money

Or do you mean the tweet?

Which I also doubt
Technically he shouldn't lose any money, the Evileye Side Story was sold through a special blue ray buy (which costed around $1300 in U.S dollars I believed) waaaay before the actual release. I don't think its even available by any other means besides the blue ray deal (could be wrong) and theres zero confirmation that it'll be release internationally (likely won't since theres plenty of other popular series in Japan thst releases special episodes, products, etc and never make a American release).

Most people seem to agree with the Evileye downgrade, so I think that one will pass without issues.

Ainz and co. are next.

Someone mentioned the creatures that show up to talk to the lizardmen in another thread, and I was reminded of this

Zaryusu recalled that it was the monster which had approached the village, and was also the same kind of undead monster which he had once come across during his travels. Although he had already explained this in Crusch's village, unless they were to use magic weapons, weapons forged from special metals, magic or special martial arts, it would be exceedingly difficult to harm this kind of incorporeal creature.

This enough for NPI?

Looks fine to me maybe add a line about him being inexperienced at fighting beings that can actually harm/kill him. As ainz mentions cures lack of expereince against beings of simlar strength to himself was a large weakness.

edit, actually the underestimation line covers that your good!

Anyway, I guess I'll put the profile up. Only problem is that the image might not fit that well in the verse page.

It's not insta-kill though, Evileye's parents took a while to die.

Actually, that should be another weakness of his . . .

Back