• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over Heaven Reality Overwrite tier upgrade (and a key addition too) [CONTINUED IN NEW THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said it can't be both. But my point wasn't SP did a thing but rather SP did a thing because DIO did a thing, the implication is Star Platinum rectified and undone what Dio did at the end in the giant flash of light, if SP is implied to have only changed shit Dio was ******* with, and SP changed two different universes, then that's two universes Dio is implied to have been overwriting.

(Also Star Platinum did that feat in 1989 main universe, yet he changed the past as well making it so things happened best for everyone. You can't really change the fate of something that already happened).

Edit: Although as said, it's kinda vague, so I'm still siding with just Universal, possibly higher.

Well if it's both, then he would probably be Low 2-C in his first key. And if he was Low 2-C in his first key, why would he need to absorb the sinners in the first place if he could already overwrite the timeline?

I meant that his hax can actual affect different points of time, but not destroy it, 3-A is definitely safer

Also, edited the 3-A reasonings

Why would it be in his first key? SPOH is equal with post absorbtion so it can't be because of that and everything else happens after he absorbs the souls so? I don't get it?

Do what? He ****** with a bunch of minor things prior but SP fixed it all in one fell swoop instantly while also changing history and the future as well, but as said it's kinda vague. (Also I meant at the time, it's implied SP only fixed what Dio was messing with at that moment, when attempting to overwrite the world). But yeah the minor things here and there was pre-soul absorbtion but that wasn't what I was talking about.

StrymULTRA said:
Also, edited the 3-A reasonings
I'm certain there's lines where Dio straight up says he's going to overwrote the main world without any vagueness involved, like straight up, would probably better to find that quote as a few of those quotes can be misintepreted (Even though what Pucci is referring to is indeed Dio overwriting the main universe).

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Wouldn't overwriting the timeline be Low 2-C, not 3-A?
Nope, he didn't shown to affect offensively more points of time in a single rewrite, but just the present

Actually I think I found one, but he makes note he needs to charge it up for it to be capable of overwriting the entire world all at once, which actually lines up with what we see in the final battle (Charge up in the same vain as a spirit bomb or some shit). Would it still be universal? It is capable of doing it, it just needs a charge up to do it all at once.

You'd be right if he wasn't shown numerous times before and after instantly overwriting things all the time with zero charge up (As such he's clearly not talking about ovrwriting in general) and the fact was directly talking about the need to gather a bunch of soul energy to do said reality overwrite (Which is immediately followed by him absorbing the souls to boost his power, then several seconds later, beginning to terraform all of reality).

Everything suggests he's talking about reality, as in the main universe, which is reffered to as the main reality several times.

StrymULTRA said:
He never said directly that he can do that, stop assuming
Stop assuming? How is taking what he said and looking at the context in which it said, the events happening and what immediatly follows it as well as facts we already know to be true, assuming anything? Pretty sure we call that reading comprehension.

Edit: Hell pretty sure we see him literally begin doing it at the end of the game.

Ogbunabali said:
Do we know how much time he needed?
idk, probably however long the final battle timer is I'd have to guess? I think 90 seconds?

Chariot190 said:
Stop assuming? How is taking what he said and looking at the context in which it said, the events happening and what immediatly follows it as well as facts we already know to be true, assuming anything? Pretty sure we call that reading comprehension.

Edit: Hell pretty sure we see him literally begin doing it at the end of the game.
You're saying that Dio clearly said "I can overwrite a timeline" while he never stated that, just this

Wot, I never said timeline, just the universe, the main world. I didn't specify the whole timeline just the universe as a whole in that moment, which going by what immediately follows, seems to be exactly what he was referring to (Hell even going by some of the dialouge it seems to confirm it with Jotaro questioning if the shit that's going on is really Dio's ideal reality).

>He was reffering generally to his reality warping ability, not to the power extension

Also you do realize TWOH has no set AP on it's ability right? Not even creating tens of thousands of stars, it's all done through a hax ability, I thought we were trying to give the ability in what it can effect at a given time as technically speaking it has no proper AP as how we define it.

Miswrote, but I know what you're reffering

And Dio still never stated directly to be able to overwrite a universe

You do know every time Dio or someone talks about the main world they're talking about an entire universe right? No Dio does not say I can overwrite an entire universe, but what he does say means the exact same thing just with different wording.

Also I don't even think we have to assume now, Dio himself confirms that the final battle isn't taking place in the overheaven area but the main world, aka that giant clusterfuck area with all the stardust is the main universe, or what used to be it. Dio at full power instantly ***** up the entire universe by flexing and proceeds to say while it's being ****** up that no one can destroy his reality, Jotaro questions if this is Dio's ideal reality and Dio himself says that the reality he creates is more than enough, talking about his plan and the current happenings).

Anyway given Dio literally confirms that the finale takes place in the main world (He says the area they're in is the main world, not his world), the fact he did it casually and as such he instantly ****** up the entire universe with a flex and was overwriting it while he fought Jotaro and SPOH at the end re-overwrote it back to normal (Given we now know the finale took place in just a ****** up normal universe, as such SP fixing it kinda includes fixing a ****** up universe). Still gonna say Post Soul is a fair Universe level, possibly higher.

I know really well that he's actually 3-A, but I've listed the best reasons of why he is

If you can write a better description for his 3-A rating with scans linked to it I'd appreciate that

idk just make note of how he casually completely ****** up the universe at the end of the game with a flex, given he does confirm after the fight that the place they're standing in is actually the main universe, not the overheaven area, that alone should be enough for baseline 3-A. id if I wanna gather scans atm, given that would require sifting through like 8 hours of footage for exact quotes and it's almost tarantula hours in a baby game (Although the main quote that matters atm I'm looking at right now so I guess I can just screencap that and throw it on imgur).

Ill just make it a gif instead, less work.

Chariot190 said:
idk just make note of how he casually completely ****** up the universe at the end of the game with a flex, given he does confirm after the fight that the place they're standing in is actually the main universe, not the overheaven area, that alone should be enough for baseline 3-A. id if I wanna gather scans atm, given that would require sifting through like 8 hours of footage for exact quotes and it's almost tarantula hours in a baby game (Although the main quote that matters atm I'm looking at right now so I guess I can just screencap that and throw it on imgur).
You mean this ? Dude, found me even here when he states that he can overwrite a universe

You're literally looking at it, he doesn't need to say in that instance when that's literally what he's doing, on screen.

So not Multiversal? I'm a little confusioned as to why not, considering D4C all but confirming infinite universes of even just the SBR universe. If the same holds true for the Phantom Blood universe, wouldn't that be 2 sets of infinite universes, which RO yeeted with a flex?

Nothing implies he was overwriting every universe at once, other than one throwaway line (Him saying there should only be one reality and the reality he creates is more than enough) but that could mean multiple things.

One universe for sure, debately two, anymore is assuming to much.

Hold up, so after the soul absorbtion, would the contact weakness be gone? In The gif it seems like he overwrited the universe just by willing and he even says "without moving a finger"

No, because immediatly after the game makes a point that everything gets put on hold when his hands gets maimed. But the exact wording is Looks like your ability activates whenever your fist hits something. Doesn't say that he can only overwrite things that he touches, just that in order to trigger his ability he must use his hands, probably almost exactly like how GE must have his hands free to utilize his powers (See the BIG fight, even a plot point), but his powers can be utilized in multiple ways and even at a distance in some cases.

So no the contact weakness isn't gone, given that weakness is shown after the absorbtion. Although in the gif he did some hand motions when he did his main world flex and when he says without movng a finger, He's talking about how he puppeted a bunch of characters to do the hard work for him while he sat on his ass, as in he didn't lift a finger or put in any effort to fufill his goals.

tldr no the weakness is still there and he swung his arms out and did a pose while doing the feat, that pose and arm movements probably constitues as triggering the ability for something as abstract as the universe.

I can agree with High 3-A due to the EE feat but the supposed 3-A and tier 2 things are incredibly wrong, and for reasons that I consider incredibly obvious. I will elaborate about it tomorrow, if that needs to be done.

How is it incredibly wrong? He literally says himself that the location the final battle takes place is the main world. Are you insinuating that completely ******* up the main world, which in context means the universe froms Parts 1-6, isn't 3-A? (Hell pretty sure we list a less drastic feat from DBS as 3-A, changing the world of void's colour/warping it visually. If that's 3-A I'm sure Dio doing effectively the same thing is 3-A as well).

I mean we obviously have two different definitions of incredibly obvious given it's incredibly obvious to me he overwrote the main world going by what is said and even what we see, which he promptly confirms that he did exactly that unless Dio is lying about where they are which seems, incredibly unlikely? (Hell, looking at the original HA Dio threads from 4 years back seems to reach the some conclusion that he overwrote the main world or was overwritting it at least).

@Eficiente is kinda right about High 3-A

I'd like to do a "3-A likely High 3-A with Reality Overwrite" as the Funny Valentine erasure is still a good feat that confirms his 2-A range, however is kinda vague if Dio did that with just is hax + 2-A range or the RO can actually affect infinite mass and was "divided" across all the multiverse

I mean, I'm not even arguing for tier 2, I feel it's kinda vague. 3-A though I don't, especially when we have confirmation he did it,we see him do it, and we treat the exact same feat as 3-A elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back