• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over Heaven Reality Overwrite tier upgrade (and a key addition too) [CONTINUED IN NEW THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he got debunked here as well, he is just beating a dead horse at this point, the upgrades which only applies on two characters should have been left since StrymULTRA added them

Please remind me again what you wish to change specifically.

A good option might be to start a new discussion thread with a summary in the beginning, and then ask the members that I listed earlier to comment there. This one is likely too long to get any replies.

Antvasima said:
A good option might be to start a new discussion thread with a summary in the beginning, and then ask the members that I listed earlier to comment there. This one is likely too long to get any replies.
Basically is to make HA dio and EoH Jotaro (2 Non-canon characters, so they won't affect the canon verse at all) having 2 keys because they, unlike their profile says, get an huge power boost in the story, big enough to make them have 2 different keys

StrymULTRA added the reasons in the OP so it can be seen there with all proof needed, also the changes which is the tier in this case

Well, I personally do not mind, but we need more input than just from me. What do you think about the first post SomebodyData?

Antvasima said:
Done here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back