• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over Heaven Reality Overwrite tier upgrade (and a key addition too) [CONTINUED IN NEW THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade (now rejected due to Chariot's proposal)
Dio could create the Over Heaven Area that contains countless stars.

My purpose is to change the tier of Reality Overwrite from Unknown to Multi-Solar System level.

This scales obv to Jotaro's RO too.

Agree: 1 (BlackDarkness679)

Neutral:

Disagree: 1 (Chariot190)

After Chariot190's proposal
Creating a new key to solve all Dio/Jotaro tier doubts, I purpose now this

Keys: Pre-Absorption | Post-Absorption

Attack Potency:
At least Building level+ (Should be superior to his canon self). At least Building level+ with The World Over Heaven (Harmed Star Platinum; Should be superior to its previous form). Multi-Solar System level, possibly High Universe level with Reality Overwrite (Created the Over Heaven Area, a dimension with countless stars in it. Erased Funny Valentine from all the multiverse, that is made of infinite timelines.) | At least Building level+. At least Building level+ with The World Over Heaven. Universe level, possibly At least High Universe level with Reality Overwrite (His Reality Overwrite is far superior to before. With the power gained from absorbing the 36 souls and the Complete Holy Corpse was about to conquer and overwrite the reality of the main world as also implied from Enrico Pucci and DIO himself various times. World here means parallel universe in context.)

Weaknesses: He is not immune to paradoxical damage. Heaven DIO's powers come from his hands and fists; Should they get wounded or injured in any way, DIO will not be able to overwrite reality until they heal; Needs to touch something in order to overwrite it | Same as before, but now DIO can overwrite something without touching it

EDIT:

I suggest to add to pre-absortion TWOH ALL the Corpse Parts abilities and Pocket Reality Manipulation as he created the Over Heaven Area

"The Corpse Parts (even if he misses one of them) give to him these abilities: Clairvoyance (as shown here), Telepathy, Spatial Manipulation (Warped space), Resistance to Transmutation, Disease Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The Holy Corpse allows the holders to resist Scary Monsters and similar abilities)"

Since HA Dio only in his Post-Absorption key has the Holy Corpse, I'd suggest to add another tabber for The World Over Heaven (Post-Absorption), including also:

"Same powers as before, alongside with enhanced Reality Overwrite, Existence Erasure and Power Nullification (His Reality Overwrite is superior than before and can overwrite things without touching them)"

Inclusind also:

-Homing Attack (here)

-Air Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement with Tornado (Can use a tornato that if it hits the opponent it is blind for 11 seconds)

-Telekinesis (Can levitate)

Jotaro OH should have all Post-Absorption TWOH abilities.

The range would remain the same

Agree: 12.5 (Armorchompy, BlackDarkness679, PsychoWarper, Chariot190, BakiHanma18, The Smashor, Theuser789, The real cal howard, Strawboi, TISSG7Redgrave, Eficiente [only about the High 3-A rating], The Smashor, Iapitus The Impaler)

Neutral: 1 (Ogbunabali)

Disagree: 0.5 (Eficiente [only about the 3-A rating])

The reason it's unknown isn't because we don't know if it's 4-A or above, it's because nobody could agree on if it's 4-A, low 2-C, 2-C or 2-A, hence the Unknown. Listing it as 4-A would suggest that it absolutely doesnt hit tier even low 2-C in anyway and instead peaks at tier 4, as such I disagree.

Yeah, this was suggested back on the original downgrade thread. And it was a toss up between 4-C, 4-A, High 3-A and I think Low 2-C, if I'm not mistaken. And we couldn't come to an agreement, so we decided to put it as Unknown.

Why it should be Low 2-C or 2-C in the first place? A tier must be given based on destructive feats only, and RO has shown 4-A feats at best.

Erasing a dude from infinite realities isn't 2-A, I agree there that is just 2-A ranged EE

We could always go with "At least 4-A, possibly higher".

It never dealt with RTZ, just overpowered it physically. Which is stupid, but the whole finale is stupid.

>Why it should be Low 2-C or 2-C in the first place?

For overwriting an entire universe? Possibly two given the post credit scene, that's why. That's literally the entire plot of the game.

The High 3-A wasn't because of GER, it was because he EE'd infinite amount of mass from Funny Valentine.

I'm pretty sure it should be at least 4-A likely far higher (since a galaxy is a possibility with a skyful of stars)

Seriously, just because we don't know doesn't mean we can't use what we can see.

And it wouldn't hurt, since he never uses it for pure AP anyway.

But i forgot when he overwrited a entire universe.

If it overwrote an universe, that should be Low 2-C, not 2-C.

Then why not At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-Cor whatever we settle on?

To be honest I'm on the Low 2-C, possibly 2-C side given the whole point of the game was for Dio to juice himself up to the point that he would be capable of overwriting the entire main JoJo universe, which is supposedly what he did at the end of the game anyway. With the possibly 2-C being due to the post credit scene implying Star Platinum effected the timelines of both the main universe and the SBR universe (Given Gyro now lives to the end and Josuke and Joshu are now friends).

The whole point of the game, stated multiple times, is for Dio to overwrite the main JoJo reality (Parts 1-6), at the end when fighting Jotaro in Cairo he flexes and terraforms all of Cairo and assumedly everything else in existence into an area not unlike the overheaven area, just now riddled with debris. When Dio finally dies and Star Platinum undoes all the shit Dio did and was doing, it effects the entire timeline plus one other.

You could maybe do 4-A for Pre-Soul Absorbtion and Universal (idk if it'd be tier 3 or low 2 universal though), possibly 2-C for Post-Soul Absorbtion. Given he has two clearly defined sets of power and he needed the souls to amp him (As said by literally himself and explained by D'Arby a bit).

That's the true issue in the first place, creating 2 keys would be the solution

Keys: Pre Absorption | Post Absorption

Attack Potency:
At least Building level+ (Should be superior to his canon self). At least Building level+ with The World Over Heaven (Harmed Star Platinum; Should be superior to its previous form), Multi-Solar System level with Reality Overwrite (Created the Over Heaven Area, a dimension with countless stars in it) | At least Building level+ , at least Building level+ with The World Over Heaven, Universe level, likely Universe+ level , possibly Low Multiverse level with Reality Overwrite (Was about to overwrite the main timeline; His Reality Overwrite would be able to affect the reality of two timelines like Jotaro did with the fate of main and alternate one)

The abilities and the range would remain the same

I agree with the notion, in having two keys, with key one being explicitly 4-A and key two being around universal but I would word it differently and having 3 tiers for key seems way to indecisive. I'd just put Universe level, possibly higher for the second key as a conservative end.

The range and abilities are the same though, all his range and abilities are done pre-absorbtion anyway, the only thing that changes is his potency with overwrite.

Also you're gonna need scans probably for the profile for the overwriting the main universe thing, (Shouldn't be hard, it's brought up enough times throughut the game) and I don't get any scans for EOH saved except one random Funny quote and a quote about Weather Report that has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm curious about the funny Funny quote, actually.

Anyway, there's Youtube cutscene movies of EOH.

I would like to say that even if GER was still High 3-A im pretty sure it wouldnt really be a AP feat since thats Powernull or hax, also isnt GER Causuality Manip 4-D or was that debunked (Which is still a hax feat either way)?

Anyway the two keys upgrade/addation makes sense to me.

Chariot190 said:
I agree with the notion, in having two keys, with key one being explicitly 4-A and key two being around universal but I would word it differently and having 3 tiers for key seems way to indecisive. I'd just put Universe level, possibly higher for the second key as a conservative end.
The range and abilities are the same though, all his range and abilities are done pre-absorbtion anyway, the only thing that changes is his potency with overwrite.

Also you're gonna need scans probably for the profile for the overwriting the main universe thing, (Shouldn't be hard, it's brought up enough times throughut the game) and I don't get any scans for EOH saved except one random Funny quote and a quote about Weather Report that has nothing to do with this thread.
Removed the 2-C thing as is too vague

This guy is Low 2-C due to being able to destroy the reality, so overwriting it could be Low 2-C too

>I'm curious about the funny Funny quote, actually.

It's just Funny saying D4C paradox is existence erasure, nothing relevant to this thread or even the main canon.

I'm also not a fan of oversaturated AP descriptions, and we don't have enough context besides "overwrite the universe", so I think as a safe side we should just keep it as "Universe level, likely/possibly higher".

As for the first key, ehh. I still find it dodgy, but consider me neutral on it.

Ogbunabali said:
I'm also not a fan of oversaturated AP descriptions, and we don't have enough context besides "overwrite the universe", so I think as a safe side we should just keep it as "Universe level, likely/possibly higher".
As for the first key, ehh. I still find it dodgy, but consider me neutral on it.
Again, this guy is Low 2-C due to being able to destroy the reality, so overwriting it could be Low 2-C too

I'm fine with that notion.

Although I don't know what's dodgy about the first key, it's something that's explicitly said and shown, with countless stars, hell I tried counting it once time a few months back, i got to like 150 and stopped and wasnt even like 10% done, not to mention some appear to be nebulae. 4-A for key 1 doesn't seem dodgy to me.

I don't see how that has to do with anything. We go by what's stated in the series itself. That profile either has more context to it, or it's a two wrongs don't make a right situation. I'll ask some of the SCP supporters about it.

The issue isn't if it's legit, just don't like overly long AP listings.

Also that button's tiering has nothing to do with this, the button's tier looks legit, I see absolutely zero problem with that problem. It's said it can likely destroy the universe so it's likely low 2-C.

Id say either "At least 3-A, possibly far higher" or "At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher" would be a better.

I think "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" works best. His reality overwrite could have affected two universes, but it might have just meant he'd have to do it twice.

To be Low 2-C Dio should be able to overwrite not just the space, but the time as well, and Dio's RO didn't showed to being able to overwrite all the eras of the timelines, but just the present

Actually in the post credit scene, Star Platinum made characters who he never actually met live in various times points, 1890s, 1930s, 190s, 1990s, 2000s, and another universe in 1880s and 2011 (Nobody died in that one though, yet anyway). That's ******* with two different timelines.

Still just think Universal, possibly higher works as a conservative end.

Edit: At the absolute most you could argue Universal, possibly Low-Multi. But there's no inbetween, simply low 2-C there's no evidence for, only baseline universal or low multi, unless there's a quote about him wanting to makie it so the joestar lineage never existed but pretty sure that's a manga only line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back