• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

I think this is the most depressing thing that anyone has ever aloud allowed in these games

Just

wow being real upfront with your incapacity to take an ego hit, huh

I'll tell you ... this has made me laugh a little, thanks dmua.

However I doubt you will see me in this role play

Between Save the World and Third Realm and with EWtRtW still in progress I don't think I will have the skills to make three at the same time.

I even doubt that this Role Play will start ...

That's because you had so much exposition that everyone started to not care

Also I think FGO started draining all your time

@ Andy, Jacky, Yung, Dragon, Faruel your good, @ DMUA you can only have five powers but otherwise your weird little set is fine.

@Everything drop caus

@ Standuser drop time stopping, you may get it once I allow more hax later on.

Spider drop Eldritch magic. Otherwise your good.

What about my character sheet? I only got to see your first message, so you did leave me out, but overall I'm not too plusses about it. It just needed attention.

Dusty Raider said:
@ DMUA you can only have five powers but otherwise your weird little set is fine.
Mortality is kinda a joke. We can not list it and literally nothing would change considering it's not even a real power

Dusty Raider said:
@ Andy, Jacky, Yung, Dragon, Faruel your good, @ DMUA you can only have five powers but otherwise your weird little set is fine.

@Everything drop caus

@ Standuser drop time stopping, you may get it once I allow more hax later on.

Spider drop Eldritch magic. Otherwise your good.
Code:
I replaced eldritch magic with nature magic, is that good?

"The user can create phenomena that distort the laws of physics. For example, nightmares intruding into reality, an ignored person becoming invisible, ice forming from water by heat instead of cold, the reanimation of the dead, chemical transformations of the human body, the creation of robots and various extraordinary events."

Isn't this too OP? from Junko's Phenomena Inducement

I'd recommend you limit that side of powerlisting

Hey people posting in that sandbox, try and format things well, as in, make a seperate thing for your character, not just paste it in randomly.

Back