• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

That doesn't make me the ringleader or anything of the sort. That's definitely not worth mentioning, especially on something that isn't even a rule violation in the first place.

If it was an overreaction, you'd think people wouldn't go along with the report itself.

DMUA said:
If it was an overreaction, you'd think people wouldn't go along with the report itself.
It's almost as if the issue of the overuse of the word spam is something most of the wiki is guilty of...

Each of your PCs is nothing more than a fleeting moment compared to the ages that flow in Arvandil, the Cosmic Wanderer

Faruel1998 said:
Each of your PCs is nothing more than a fleeting moment compared to the ages that flow in Arvandil, the Cosmic Wanderer
your order and cosmic manip. are not going to be getting in also weird flex but ok

Faruel1998 said:
Cosmic Order (That has no forking chance of actually being accepted you poor balance heck) is nothing in comparison to the power of hypnotic boobs

The GM has accepted the Cosmic Manip of another player, so I doubt mine will be removed.

I also doubt they will work when I create a law that will only allow male characters or people without gender to use their powers ah!

>Nulling all females of their powers

>Millions of social justice warriors get the entire game shut down to infinite levels

congratulations, you played yourself

Hypnotic breasts are a lot more limited in potency and also powerlisting memes

I wasn't refering to them, I was talking about certain other powers that make mind manipulation look haxless.

Faruel1998 said:
I'm not sexist, I just hate to lose
I think this is the most depressing thing that anyone has ever aloud allowed in these games

Just

wow being real upfront with your incapacity to take an ego hit, huh

No offense, but you really need to stop having this mindset. If you refuse to follow the rules and just try to have your character be the strongest, then nobody will have fun. This isn't a competition to see who's the best.

Hey, calm down, don't take it seriously ... I was just kidding.

You say that, but you've done this plenty of times and you definitely weren't kidding there, and I don't buy that here.

I mean you literally left EWTRTW 4 because you couldnt get your way.

But thats in the past so lets move on, just remember that things wont always go your way and have some fun.

Kiryu2012 said:
If you refuse to follow the rules and just try to have your character be the strongest, then nobody will have fun. This isn't a competition to see who's the best.
Some people are also doing that just not saying it outloud tho

Faruel1998 said:
No offense, but you really need to stop having this mindset. If you refuse to follow the rules and just try to have your character be the strongest, then nobody will have fun. This isn't a competition to see who's the best.
Hey, calm down, don't take it seriously ... I was just kidding.
Thing is, you've displayed a similar mindset in the Save the World RP, where you more or less stated you want your character to be the strongest. Nobody wants to deal with that generic edge in roleplays.

Ok, do you know why I chose those powers? Because they are the closest to those who had a character of their own creation and to whom I am very fond of.

And after what I saw in this registration thread ... I wanted to bring it here.

Obviously it's not Arvandil, I invented it at the time

@Psycho

That was for other reasons, not because I don't like losing.

Back