• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

>aggressive

That's HOSTLESS' entire arc.

>murdering innocents

I doubt you understand how bored this bear is at this current situation. He's lost that urge thousands of years ago.

Okay everyone is Now hypersonic+ all previous feat saying otherwise are now considered outliers. I'll allow Christian to join but no more for now.

We could just be whatever speed we get from the speed feats happening in the RP. As in, whatever speed is needed to travel the distance we are going in a reasonable amount of time.

At the very least it's Supersonic from Alane dodging the doots

Name:Eruki/Eru.

Appearence:This,But it has bigger dorsal spines (1999 Godzilla like dorsal spines), His skin is gray, His claws are a bit bigger, his dorsal spines are completely black (They become violet when firing beam), His neck is more 2014 Godzilla like with gills, His legs are a bit slimmer (Only a bit), and he has a more agile posture.

Powers:SuperNatural Conditio ,Regenerative Healing Factor,Evolution,Nuclear Manipulation,Power Absorption(In a similar way to Idw Godzilla).

I have what's practiclaly a forcefield sorind me. It's ten feet or maybe less depending on what you want.

When you go in it you slow down by a lot.

Back