• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

As soon as I rolled up Music Artillery, I knew I had to dive into the powerlisting memes

I'm honestly surprised no one actually picked it yet

Added another power, while Mortality's overwhelming might gave me a 6th slot

Enlarge

Actually, I can confirm, god does indeed approve of this, the devil is the one that wants to tear it down so we can't have joy, after all, the devil does what he does out of jealousy that he will always suffer for his actions

Yobo Blue said:
I highly doubt anyone know's the Devil's plans better than me, User </div>
Dude I don't know what enjoyment you get out of using that code but it's actually stupid.

Dude I don't know what enjoyment you get out of using that code but it's actually stupid.

That's why I enjoy it

You could at least

try not to be that one friend who thinks he's funny but everyone actually wants to be on the opposite side of the planet from him.

Cause noone else finds it funny except you.

The problem is in this instance it isn't actually funny

I dunno what's getting into your head right now but just being annoying for memes is worth nothing to no one, speaking from experience

One out of several people who already got the joke and don't want to here it anymore

Ironically that's 10x funnier then the actual USERNAME script while also being 1000x more messed up

I think all of you are overreacting just a small bit, and I'm definitely not the only one pushing the script, so don't know why you felt you needed to target me specifically on the RVR Thread, but okay.

Back