• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

@Junko

I checked, thanks.

Also what do you think of Yorn? I used powers that reflect his abilities.

Solar energy manip because it shoots solar arrows.

Supernatural Archery because it can fire a barrage of arrows

Teleport for the optional ability flicher or recall, the teleport to base of the arena

Life force absorbition to copy the item fafnir talon which has the life steal effect

I wanted to add durability negation to replicate the item muramasa that has the effect of 45% armor penetration but I opted for indomitable will because ... you know ... hypno boobs ..

Lol. My character's so messy... Imma do it one last time.

Abilities: Shapeshift, illusions, cosmic/space travelling, Regenerationn (depending on form), hightened senses (depending on form)

Is there a 2nd thread...? It says its already reached the maximum of replies...

Oh also... sorry for being innactive. School just started

I think GM has nothing against it, you choose 5 powers from powerlisting wiki , but nothing too Haxed, no one hit kill or omnipowers.

It was written among the things that are not allowed, it's your problem if you haven't seen it.

I'm not the Game Master but I can certainly tell you that hatred embodiment won't be among your character's abilities

Oh, please. HOSTLESS is somebody I've had made for a while now, and lemme tell ya, even if he joins the villain, NOBODY, NOT EVEN THE BAD GUY, CAN TRUST HIM.

From what I know about Yorn (Thanks to many games I played at arena of valor) he is the classic Templar warrior who burns evil ... and he hates demons, so I advise you to carefully choose your actions.

Yeah ... little funny fact, as much as the Temple of Light can be "Good" among its members there are individuals not very admirable, like Gildur, a king who was obsessed with gold, lost his obsession and when he has met the Temple he became his ... fund manager (A delightful way to say a loan shark).

Or the same "Goddess" Illumia, the one who founded the temple ... I want to avoid using an insult to describe her but one of her recurring phrases is:

"Mortals better know their place"

Even Yorn is no better, despite having been described as the embodiment of light, tall handsome and muscular and music lover he was also described as brutal in battle.

Why did I choose him for the role play?

For two reasons.

He's my favorite character of Arena of Valor

Every sentence he says is pure gold.

Oh. Well, HOSTLESS isn't too much of a fighter. If anything, he's witty.

Also, no fighting me. Got that? Leave me the f**k alone.

Aggressive. Well, as long as your character doesn't go around murdering innocent people or anything like that, it's unlikely they'll need to fight.

Back