• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Correction to the 7-B+/7-A and High 7-C scaling

Recon1511

He/Him
This isn't really a CRT, the scaling chains have already been accepted I just want to correct a few mistakes that I made while applying the changes:

Psykojet should be High 7-C instead of 7-A:

This in turn means that Drive Knight and Post-EC Genos AP goes down to High 7-C

Nyan would then be downgraded to High 7-C too

So unless I'm missing some other profiles, that would be it.

Just making the post to make sure we are all on the same page here...

What? They have scaling to 7-A. Them having a High 7-C calc doesn't mean they just don't scale anymore.

What? They have scaling to 7-A. Them having a High 7-C calc doesn't mean they just don't scale anymore.
Because they don't really scale to 7-A.

Their only feat are their lasers which are calculated to High 7-C and damaging Drive Knight who incorrecty scales to 7-A because of them

Because they don't really scale to 7-A.

Their only feat are their lasers which are calculated to High 7-C and damaging Drive Knight who incorrecty scales to 7-A because of them
Makes sense. This revision seems fine unless anyone has any other scans & scaling.

Makes sense. This revision seems fine unless anyone has any other scans & scaling.
Oh, one more thing... Shouldn't Tanktop Master should probably scale to High 7-C for stopping Gums from chewing down on him? Like sure he was going to get overpowered but Gums had to make a massive effort
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyODE0MzA0OTk4ODUwNzYlMkZwXzI1LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyODE0NTgxMjc3OTgzMDIlMkZwXzI5LnBuZw==

no?

Fubuki amped him when he was throwing rocks at Psykojet, at this point Fubuki was just making sure that Genos didn't blow up with esper engineering or whatever
It isn’t a constant amp she does over time, so far we’ve seen her apply it then it just works. The duration is unknown alongside the boosts, but TTK going from being stomped by Human Garou to Fighting Gums with no amount of training (broken bones and stuch in hospital) makes this unbelievable imo.

It isn’t a constant amp she does over time, so far we’ve seen her apply it then it just works. The duration is unknown alongside the boosts, but TTK going from being stomped by Human Garou to Fighting Gums with no amount of training (broken bones and stuch in hospital) makes this unbelievable imo.
The guy insta healed a broken arm in less than 2 days dude, him even standing up is unbelievable but we roll with it anyways 🗿

Also the whole point of Garou vs TTM is that TTM overpowers him physically but gets stomped the moment Garou uses technique to strike him down.

That its irrelevant to bring up he was recently defeated and still injured since the guy can seemingly insta heal and fight at top capacity in less than 2 days
I brought it up because he couldn’t train while being restrained and limited to a hospital. Him gaining a boost that big isn’t plausible or supported.
I’d say the boost he got was from Fubuki.

Or alternatively, and far more logical, he is just that strong and Garou is as well 🤷‍♂️

That doesn’t make sense and it’s an assumption, we know for a fact that TTK got a boost from Fubuki and Garou at the time was demon level.

I mean we can discuss it here, more convenient really...

Marvel, Damage and staff that ends up here, what should we do then?

We can discuss TTM here. Probably better than making a whole other thread.

How about "At least 7-C, likely higher", until he gets something more solid to base him off of?
I guess it could work but as it stands TTM, Human Garou, Post Superfight Genos and notable Demon level monsters like Bug God are weaker than the disciples and the mercs

Like I think Iaian scaling above them like that is super based obviously but as a reader and supporter of the series I just can't say is true

I guess it could work but as it stands TTM, Human Garou, Post Superfight Genos and notable Demon level monsters like Bug God are weaker than the disciples and the mercs

Like I think Iaian scaling above them like that is super based obviously but as a reader and supporter of the series I just can't say is true
I don't see why TTM can't scale to at most High 7-C since Gums put in so much effort to overpower him that he flexed his whole body and had visible veins popping out. You don't put in that much effort to overpower someone who's like 8-9x weaker than you going by our current scaling.

I don't see why TTM can't scale to at most High 7-C since Gums put in so much effort to overpower him that he flexed his whole body and had visible veins popping out. You don't put in that much effort to overpower someone who's like 8-9x weaker than you going by our current scaling.
Because TTM had received a power prior to this and we don’t know the duration of said boost.
TTM scaling to this while losing to a demon just prior doesn’t make sense anyways.

Because TTM had received a power prior to this and we don’t know the duration of said boost.
TTM scaling to this while losing to a demon just prior doesn’t make sense anyways.
Proof the power up lasted that long? Also some demons scale to High 7-C anyway so the second point doesn't make sense.

Proof the power up lasted that long? Also some demons scale to High 7-C anyway so the second point doesn't make sense.
Asking me to prove a negative, it’s uninown how long it lasts, so we literally can’t place the feat on him.
TTK literally scales to Gum, although weaker, it’s a direct scale.
Him losing to Demons who have a scaling chain so high that narratively they would scale above Gums.
I mean, you literally have Garou punching Bug God so hard he doesn’t even dent him, and he’s just getting one shotted by these Demons yet their strength is explained as God like amongst the demon levels.

Despite this, the Dragon couldn’t one shot TTM?

I mean, we can't do a lot against shitty writing 🤷‍♂️

Either that or Bug God really is a Dragon level monster in disguise lol

I mean, we can't do a lot against shitty writing 🤷‍♂️

Either that or Bug God really is a Dragon level monster in disguise lol
Its only shitty whenever it contradicts any scaling we consider valid, no? This can easily be explained by TTM receiving a boost from Fubuki.

We can say that tanktop master got stronger from the hospital visit or some shit, maybe he got a small little zenkai
human Garou being gums level is stupid, tanktop master not being gums level is stupid, we just split it into 2 keys because there’s no satisfying way to go about making the same key scale to both human Garou and a goddamn cadre

As I said before, while Garou did beat the shit out of TTM I think the point of that fight was that without martial arts Garou couldn't have beaten TTM in a direct physical contest.

Gums is directly overpowering TTM with its jaw.

The problem is that human Garou can’t even punch bug god without making his hand bleed, so 1st form bug god would absolutely have to be much more durable than tank top master
and gums is supposed to be stronger than 2nd form bug god who would probably slaughter the initial half monster Garou since he could still get stabbed by royal ripper.
the gap is just too big for it to only be a martial arts thing

We can say that tanktop master got stronger from the hospital visit or some shit, maybe he got a small little zenkai
But this requires hard evidence. We know for a fact that he was just sitting in the hospital. No time skip or training arc, just sitting.
We also know for a fact that he had received a boost from Fubuki during the time. We can comfortably say he’s under the influence of a boost instead of asserting he got a random power up for NO reason.

But this requires hard evidence. We know for a fact that he was just sitting in the hospital. No time skip or training arc, just sitting.
We also know for a fact that he had received a boost from Fubuki during the time. We can comfortably say he’s under the influence of a boost instead of asserting he got a random power up for NO reason.
Iaian got a powerup by losing an arm

As I said before, while Garou did beat the shit out of TTM I think the point of that fight was that without martial arts Garou couldn't have beaten TTM in a direct physical contest.
He survived a killing blow from TTM, although he’s weaker, it’s not to the point of not being able to endure and survive his attacks.

Back