• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Correction to the 7-B+/7-A and High 7-C scaling

The problem is that human Garou can’t even punch bug god without making his hand bleed, so 1st form bug god would absolutely have to be much more durable than tank top master
and gums is supposed to be stronger than 2nd form bug god who would probably slaughter the initial half monster Garou since he could still get stabbed by royal ripper.
the gap is just too big for it to only be a martial arts thing
Or maybe Bug God is that good bruv

Also it's irrelevant to bring Royal Ripper. Garou has an admitted weakness to piercing damage, like it's so ridiculous that Spring Moustachio and Stinger could have actually killed him and he easily one shotted the two of them.

He survived a killing blow from TTM, although he’s weaker, it’s not to the point of not being able to endure and survive his attacks.
Stamina/Endurance then, Garou somehow survived Bomb and Bang beating the shit out of him despite the massive gap in power

Or maybe Bug God is that good bruv

Also it's irrelevant to bring Royal Ripper. Garou has an admitted weakness to piercing damage, like it's so ridiculous that Spring Moustachio and Stinger could have actually killed him and he easily one shotted the two of them.
Well stinger would scale via a weapon, and he shouldn’t even be much weaker than chain toad who literally damaged Garou with blunt force…
and literally every sword user’s sword is stronger than the user themselves. Atomic Samurai really has no durability feats that could compare him to his AP, and both Flashy and Sonic have been up against people where they would have needed their sword to possibly beat them

Endurance and Stamina isn’t allowing you to endure a punch to the face that should of cracked your face wide open. It’s a durability feat.
Yeah, something that should have happened to him when Bomb and Bang who were trying to cripple him enough to make him surrender.

Despite the absolute brutal beatdown, he was still going.

Also he clearly didn't take the full damage from TTM's killing blow as he literally says he used WSRF without wanting to at the last moment

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzAyNDU2NzA5OTIlMkY5MTcyNTkyNDY0MTUwMDM2ODglMkZwXzEwLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNTkyNTEyODQ1NzQyODklMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

OptimalOrderlyAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

I suppose, like everything WSRF related, it's just an exaggeration of that thing some boxers do with their heads to avoid taking full damage

Well stinger would scale via a weapon, and he shouldn’t even be much weaker than chain toad who literally damaged Garou with blunt force…
and literally every sword user’s sword is stronger than the user themselves. Atomic Samurai really has no durability feats that could compare him to his AP, and both Flashy and Sonic have been up against people where they would have needed their sword to possibly beat them
So then you know that Garou has an admitted weakness to piercing damage and we have several examples of characters he can one shot damaging him with their blades 🗿

It's just the logic of the series.

Flashy Flash is more durable than Darkshine but he can get cut by steel wires while PPP (and by extension Darkshine who also shrugged off the drill of a monster that could pierce steel) can make knifes bend against his body

Yeah, something that should have happened to him when Bomb and Bang who were trying to cripple him enough to make him surrender.
But he was durable enough to withstand the blows. While not anyone can be beat like that and continue to fight, it’s literally undeniable that his durability played a role in, idk, maybe every bone in his body not shattering?
Also he clearly didn't take the full damage from TTM's killing blow as he literally says he used WSRF without wanting to at the last moment
He used WSRF to beat him, yes, but it has nothing to do with him literally getting punched square in the face, he only used it to redirect his own power back to TTM.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzAyNDU2NzA5OTIlMkY5MTcyNTkyNDY0MTUwMDM2ODglMkZwXzEwLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNTkyNTEyODQ1NzQyODklMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

I suppose, like everything WSRF related, it's just an exaggeration of that thing some boxers do with their heads to avoid taking full damage
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNTkzNjIwNjAzMzcyMzMlMkZwXzkucG5n

Boxers turn their head at the moment of contact, they don’t eat the punch square to the middle of their face which is what happened hear, he ate this punch without any major damage and that’s a fact.

Imagine Garou fighting anybody that wasn’t tanktop master there
like “I’m gonna hunt drive knight” and then suddenly he wakes up in a sci-if torture chamber without any memory of what happened
even worse, “I’m gonna hunt Amai Mask” 🗿

It's just the power of the Tanktop allowing him to be stronger than when he was against Human Garou and recover quickly.

Despite the absolute brutal beatdown, he was still going.

Wonder if he could get limited damage reduction from this

Because not too long before this he received a boost from Fubuki.

Was stuck in a hospital with broken bones and couldn’t train, and as far as I’m concerned he doesn’t have any passive growth abilities.

Just add it as a new key named "Telekinetically Boosted" or something like that.

As for the discrepancy in power, Tanktop is powered by what appears to be seemingly ordinary tanktop, so I wouldn't call his power precisely natural, but I'm fine with this feat being displayed as a new key.

Just add it as a new key named "Telekinetically Boosted" or something like that.

As for the discrepancy in power, Tanktop is powered by what appears to be seemingly ordinary tanktop, so I wouldn't call his power precisely natural, but I'm fine with this feat being displayed as a new key.
I guess that works but TTM being 7-C+ normally doesn't sit right with me at all for the reasons I posted above

Damage is fine with the OP, the only thing left would be TTM.

I can work with tk boosted.

I mean the guy even emits an aura from it and the tanktop was so sturdy it revived him so I wouldn't say its actually an ordinary tanktop at all...
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyODEyMjg3OTE2NDAxMzQlMkZwYWdlXzgucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc5ODkxNDc3MTklMkY5MTcyODE2NjMxMDc2MjkwOTYlMkZwMTQucG5n

Alright I have applied the changes all that is left to discuss is TTM
I think "At most High 7-C" should work because Dragon level monsters like Gums are scaling from something much higher than the 7-C feat, so just putting "likely higher" like @Damage3245 suggested wouldn't do justice to TTM's feat of enduring Gums' powerful bite force (even if temporarily/barely).

Yeah, I mean, Gums was going to kill TTM eventually anyway so he would still be scaling above the likes of Bug God and what not

Bump again, come on...
I'm fine with what Marvel said.

But as a note, TTM was threatening to Garou. He outright said that TTM forced him to use the Water Polo Carbonated Fist due to reflex. Something he wouldn't have done if he could handle TTM with just his raw physicals.

I'm fine with what Marvel said.

But as a note, TTM was threatening to Garou. He outright said that TTM forced him to use the Water Polo Carbonated Fist due to reflex. Something he wouldn't have done if he could handle TTM with just his raw physicals
Alright thanks for your input

Back