• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Psykos Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

But for real I'm fine with making Neuron Psykos High 6-A+ and we can probably scale peak Tornado to Low 5-B since the gap is 1.6x and she has like two or three layers of holding back on Psykos for reasons that escape me.

I don't think we can upscale. 1.6 is over the limit for upscaling.

But for real I'm fine with making Neuron Psykos High 6-A+ and we can probably scale peak Tornado to Low 5-B since the gap is 1.6x and she has like two or three layers of holding back on Psykos for reasons that escape me.

Well ackchyually, 1.6x is a very high gap for upscaling-

But nah, it's fine in this situation (probably) for your reasons.

And of course I think the calc boost is fine as well.

As I remember, Centipede scales to "Possibly" stronger than Psykos.

Will this make Garou the same "possibly" 5-C, since he cut through a thousand kilometers of his flesh and then received another trillion power-ups?

As I remember, Centipede scales to "Possibly" stronger than Psykos.

Will this make Garou the same "possibly" 5-C, since he cut through a thousand kilometers of his flesh and then received another trillion power-ups?
It should considering how much stronger Garou gets during his "fight" with Saitama.

1.6x is actually quite a lot, that's over half the median away, don't even have a + on the foundation. I'm fine with "At least High 6-A+" tho.

Agree. I think Tats being 1.6x above this should be fine considering each of Psykos beams got stronger and Tats still folded her while holding back.

Where does this information come from?

We literally see it happen throughout the fight

Tatsumaki tanked the first beam, then Psykos traps her and tried to kill with another beam but genos deflects it
YqQQ6Re.jpeg

then he uses a stronger attack which she pushes back

z1FmB9v.jpeg
cuqJ1eR.jpeg

then genos uses more power and deflects hers

UpqPSrI.jpeg

then he uses his ultimate attack and she matches it
5ktls7c.jpeg

P9ah0zI.jpeg

I still think that "At least High 6-A+" is the better rating for her. Could add a "likely higher" after it, but that's all.

Qawsed raised some valid objections to the low 5-B KE calc and going over that thread it looks like his critiques have been properly accounted for with this new end. I support using the High 6-A+ results. Besides Psykorochi going up to High 6-A+, it looks like :
  1. Sage Centipede, Evil Ocean Water, Metal Bat (peak Fighting Spirit) and post Platinum Garou become '6-A, likely at least High 6-A+'
  2. Post-Sage Centipede Garou becomes "6-A, likely at least High 6-A+, possibly far higher"?? and keeps his notes about higher scaling with reactive evolutionn
  • Can we just Make Post Sage Centipede Garou "6-A/5-C"?? He upscales from a guy who would upscale from High 6-A+ and then progressively scales higher and higher with his evolutions. Surely upscaling 4 times over is enough to push him 1.6X up
  • This is important because upscaling from Psykorochi makes the Extreme Fa Jin 42 petaton outdated for Garou
  1. Tatsumaki becomes "at least High 6-A+"
  2. Boros becomes "at least irrelevant, likely irrelevant+" 😭 (ONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A STATEMENT)

Can we just Make Post Sage Centipede Garou "6-A/5-C"?? He upscales from a guy who would upscale from High 6-A+ and then progressively scales higher and higher with his evolutions. Surely upscaling 4 times over is enough to push him 1.6X up
No, since the High 6-A+ is just a possibly rating. Upscaling is for full strength ratings.

No, since the High 6-A+ is just a possibly rating. Upscaling is for full strength ratings.
Could you sketch out how the (6-A) likely at least High 6-A, up to High 6-A (likely higher with Reactive Evolution) part would change then? I'm not sure on how the new "likely at least High 6-A+" and current "up to High 6-A" would interact

You just replace "High 6-A" with "High 6-A+" at the end since the reason he's having High 6-A scaling is unchanged.

Tatsumaki tanked the first beam, then Psykos traps her and tried to kill with another beam but genos deflects it
YqQQ6Re.jpeg
Firstly, she was pierced with spears and shocked with electricity, her defenses weakened. In addition, this is counterintuitive to the statements above that Tatsumaki can one-shot her, because based on your logic, she will not be able to withstand Psykorochi’s beam.
In addition, reflection does not require equal strength in the OPM world and in reality; it can be much weaker, as shown below. Bang's technique, by the way, is based on this.

then genos uses more power and deflects hers

UpqPSrI.jpeg
These rays are smaller than usual, and therefore weaker.
Only Genos's final beam is stronger than usual.

In addition, this is counterintuitive to the statements above that Tatsumaki can one-shot her,
What statements?
because based on your logic, she will not be able to withstand Psykorochi’s beam.
What? I'm saying Psykos would be using more power than what she used in the first beam since Tatsumaki tanked it. Never said or implied that tatsumaki would die.
In addition, reflection does not require equal strength in the OPM world and in reality; it can be much weaker, as shown below. Bang's technique, by the way, is based on this.
Doesn't matter. Psykos should still just increase the power of her beams after seeing them get deflected.
These rays are smaller than usual, and therefore weaker.
I'm talking about the big one, obviously not the smaller ones

It makes no sense for Psykos not to increase the output of her beams when they are getting deflected by Genos. Why would she continue to struggle against genos when she can just use more power.

Also her beams seems to increase in size as well
YqQQ6Re.jpeg
DvRsZmf.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back