• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

Qawsedf234 said:
It was vaporized due to either the exhaust when Brave Giant went into overdrive or radiated energy from the beam.
As for the reduced energy presumably it's just Phoniex Man's surface area / the nova's surface area = energy he was subjected to. If the beam was smaller when it hit him then he would be subjected to more damage.
Shouldn't it be the volume of the beam and not the surface area?

We're just waiting on the calc to be finalized so it can be reviewed.

I still strongly believe that Orochi scales to the feat.

And Hellfire and Gale scale to the water vaporization feat.

Orochi needs something more direct to scale imo. Something as simple as "I doubt Brave Giant could beat him" would probably work.

They probably scale, though I don't think it'll be enough to get a upgrade.

Child Emperor isn't above dragon, but orochi is above dragon, which means he outclasses Child Emperor.

And according to calaca, there was a water vaporization feat that had less water than this one, and it ended up being 78MT, so this one might actually be 7-B or even higher, which means that Gale and Hellfire durability gets a massive upgrade, and then Flash gets an upgrade for being able to damage them. And then a bunch of other characters probably get upgraded.

Don't forget that the shield the other kid was holding tanked it as well. And PM cracked it before.

Calaca Vs said:
Don't forget that the shield the other kid was holding tanked it as well. And PM cracked it before.
Pls hurry with water vaporization feat... I want OPM to be 7-B/7-A.... Lol jk take your time, but it would be really dope if OPM got a big upgrade from this.

Qawsedf234 said:
Volume is later. When the beam first hits him it's SA.
But the energy isn't contained on the surface of the beam, its diffused throughout the volume of the entire beam.

DbzDB2 said:
Pls hurry with water vaporization feat... I want OPM to be 7-B/7-A.... Lol jk take your time, but it would be really dope if OPM got a big upgrade from this.
They won't scale to that feat for the same reason PM won't scale to Emporer Nova.

If we're doing volume then PM was only being subject like, a few ten thousandths of the energy. If that.

Child Emperor isn't above dragon, but orochi is above dragon, which means he outclasses Child Emperor.

The base Brave Giant is weaker than Orochi, but the beam is vastly above its typical power. Its not something that you can scale to Orochi withoit direct evidence since the beam could also bw abkve Dravons.

This is what I get for screaming things before calcing lol.

So the lake vaporization's feat is calced but its result is lower because I thought the dimensions were higher. Considering OPM's scaling comes from a slightly above baseline High 7-C calc this is a minor upgrade if accepted.

Sorry for taking so long. I couldn't find a better way to scale the height and some other methods led me to much lower results that aren't even applicable.

The amount of 7-C feats shows a weird amount of consistency at least. Also you messed up on a bullet point for the final tally.

Yeah, it's pretty consistent. I've asked for evaluations so if the calcs are fine then some characters'd get a slight upgrade (from above 100KT to above 150KT).

So (assuming its accepted)

• CE: At least Small Building level, likely Multi-City Block level (Okame-Chan stated his power level was higher then that of Stinger). Likely Small Town level with gear (Effortlessly defeated Phoenix Man a Demon level monster, The Underdog Cerebus held off and presumably fought on equal grounds with G5, who should at least be as powerful as G4.) | At least Large Town level (Vaporized a underground lake, The Brave Giant overpowered post-resurrection Phoenix Man who is a dragon level threat, who should be logically superior to the likes of Choze). Mountain level with the Emperor Nova (Generated this much energy)
  • PM AP: At least Multi-City Block level, likely Small Town level (Should be stronger than other Demon-level threats. Blew an off-guard Bang, Bomb and Genos back with its wind, and restrained a weakened Garou) | Large Town level (As a Dragon level threat, it should be superior to Monster Choze. Far superior to Child Emperor) | At least Large Town level (superior to his previous form and easily damaged Brave Giant) | At least Large Town level (superior to his previous form)
  • PM Durability: At least Multi-City Block level, likely Small Town level | Large Town level | At least Large Town level, lilely Mountain level with energy absorption (survived the Emperor Nova) | At least Large Town level, likely Mountain level with energy absorption (superior to his previous form)
  • Gale Wind: Durability upgrade I guess

Hey Calaca we're allowed to get KE from calced speed right? Would that apply to full body energy or only as much energy their arms can exert (like a sword slash)

I'm not sure if it applies because that's the speed of the beam and not BG's. Also considering that the speed was calced and not stated (like that hamster from Overwatch) it would be calc stacking.

Not him, for Flashy Flash/The Ninjas. I just input the mass of a longsword with the accepted speed rating and got High 7-C rating. So I was wondering if adding in the arm weights would push it to Low 7-B

Seriously though what's with so many characters having higher durability than AP in One Punch Man.

Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede, Bug God, Darkshine and now the ninjas.

You should ask there as well as an extra precaution.

Back