• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

So.... CE just did a kamehameha (smh opm copying dragon ball) from the very bottom of the MA base. The first floor of the MA base is already underground, and there are hundreds of floors, so CE was clearly very very deep underground, and his beam reached all the way to outerspace.

Possible upgrade for CE?

https://i.imgur.com/7mWjEKS.jpg

You can ask here for a calculation of the feat: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

That beam also vaporized several kilometers of land since the MA's base is several kilometer underground

Again, you need to ask the calc group to calculate this.

Only well known membrs get their requests calced. New users like me will be ignored 99% of the time unfortunately.

You can mention that I consider the feat important enough to calculate.

Yes, it actually is a very important feat since this could change the ratings for a lot of OPM characters on the wiki.

I mean, not really? It would only effect like 3 or 4 people at best.

Also it wasn't vaporization and most of the rooms were hollowed out

Qawsedf234 said:
I mean, not really? It would only effect like 3 or 4 people at best.
Also it wasn't vaporization and most of the rooms were hollowed out
How you know this wasnt vaporization..? phoenix man transform into his absorption mode,which absord fire,so that was vaporization.

Also CE's blast pierce thorught at least 1.5 several kilometers of earth not only the MA's base

It was definitely vaporization because the only way to kill Phoenix Man is to completely vaporize him, otherwise he would just keep resurrecting. So it's safe to assume that Phoenix Man was completely vaporized. If that attack was strong enough to vaporize Phoenix Man, than I'm 100% sure it vaporized the MA base and concrete, since Phoenix Man durability>>>>regular concrete.

Did both of you miss the massive solid debris left over from the beam? Even things directly in contact with the beam weren't completely dusted. It's closer to pulverization than vaporization

Qawsedf234 said:
Did both of you miss the massive solid debris left over from the beam? Even things directly in contact with the beam weren't completely dusted. It's closer to pulverization than vaporizatio
Yeah the solid debris was there because those were from buildings that weren't actually hit but just felt the shockwave of the blast. The area that was actually hit by the beam was completely vaporized.

Yeah those left over rubble were from areas that weren't directly hit.

And even then, that beam definitely vaporized Phoenix Man so it should have vaporized regular concrete.

The chapter ended before we saw the final result of the blast, so PM could just be heavily damaged rather than vaporized.

> Yeah those left over rubble were from areas that weren't directly hit.

In the second through fourth scans even things directly in its path wasn't instantly destroyed or turned into dust. There's more going against vaporization than for it. While nothing contradicts pulverization

The downplay is getting ridiculous. So are you saying that an energy blast powerful enough to kill a mid dragon level threat isn't powerful enough to vaporize regular concrete? It's common sense that the energy blast vaporized concrete. Child Emperor's weaker Gigavolt attack was literally stated to be able to disintegrate everything around him, so his Nova attack definitely should have been powerful enough to vaproize regular concrete and some buildings.

This is just common sense.

The pieces of rubble are obviously just from the areas that weren't directly hit by the beam, and were instead destroyed due to the shockwave.

> . So are you saying that an energy blast powerful enough to kill a mid dragon level threat isn't powerful enough to vaporize regular concrete?

I'm not saying it can't, I'm saying it didn't. DB characters can fire off universal energy blasts that leave rubble. It's just like that. Even someone like Genos has left large visible traces of rubble before

> Child Emperor's weaker Gigavolt attack was literally stated to be able to disintegrate everything around him

It did, but thats also a different attack using a different means of energy.

Pulverization it's most likely in this case. I'm with Qawsedf on this one.

Also, Astral is right. We can see the crater Saitama left on the moon and that's calcable.

Last thread got 4.2065 petatons of tnt or 437.38 petatons of tnt depending on how you measured the crater.

@Calaca Vs

Are you willing and able to calculate this?

I'm already doing the pixelscaling. It shouldn't be too hard since it's like any destructive capacity feat.

I don't know about the depth tho. If somebody has a scan to use I'd appreciate if you link it.

If my pixelscaling is correct and 10m as depth it's a safe assumption then the final results (using the last image) would yield 3.5PT. I used Fragmentation since even V. Frag seems quite off unless someone wants to argue about that.

I'll put it in a blog later to get it evaluated. It's not too far away from the previous result and the IRL event.

Also I'll try to calc CE's feat. It seems useful but that'll take more time.

Calaca Vs said:
If my pixelscaling is correct and 10m as depth it's a safe assumption then the final results (using the last image) would yield 3.5PT. I used Fragmentation since even V. Frag seems quite off unless someone wants to argue about that.
I'll put it in a blog later to get it evaluated. It's not too far away from the previous result and the IRL event.

Also I'll try to calc CE's feat. It seems useful but that'll take more time.
Please calculate Child Emperor's feat. I honestly think calcing Saitama's moon jump isn't as important since it's gonna be High 6-A no matter what, whereas CE's feat might actually be more than High 7-C.

It is the Child Emperor feat that we need calculated.

We already have an accepted calculation for Saitama's feat.

Okay. Since we've new scans for the after effects I thought a revision'd be fine. Nevermind then. I'll work on CE's feat.

Oh yeah you should also know that Child emperor fired the beam from 1500 meters underground according to the webcomic.

Ryope said:
By the way does someone intent to calc the AP of lifting all of Z-city?(Tatsumaki feat)
There are so many impressive One Punch Man feats but no one wants to calc them. Seriously I feel like some of these feats can give some pretty impressive results.

> So it's safe to assume that Phoenix Man was completely vaporized.

No it isn't. PM's power is recovering from near death, not being fully dead. As long as CE just kills him and doesn't leave him clinging to life he can't come back

CE stated that PM is dead here

And here CE specifically stated that he need to completely destroy the whole body of PM in order to kill him ,if he wasnt able to come back from death then just cut his head off should be enough to win

@Ryope, Child Emperor is literally encountering someone with resurrection powers for the first time.

I don't think he can be considered a solid authority on the limits of Phoenix Man's powers. Next chapter should clarify exactly what happened to Phoenix Man and what is left of him.

Back