• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

Yeah. Though tbf DC and Marvel can bleed together at times so it can be easy to confuse the two.

I agree with Qawsed's suggestions, though why do we treat Phoenix Man as if he resurrected three times? Pretty sure his suit was just partially burnt due to the emperor nova, hence why he looked like that.

It does seem like the post-Nova PM is just a damaged second ressurection PM. So maybe just remove the last key?

Can you do it Antvasima? Since I'm a relatively new member of the site, they will probably just ignore me, but since you're a top tier staff, they'll probably listen to you.

I PM'ed some guys, but it wouldn't shock me if it took a bit considering most are busy with stuff

Maybe Qawsedf can tell them that I would appreciate the help? I am too busy to constantly place messages on all the calc group member walls.

It seems the underground and cloud sections can be used but the lake section needs more clarifcation first.

Updated CE, PM, and MK. The ninjas will have to wait until the lake stuff is sorted out

Is anyone going to make a blog to calculate the kinetic energy of the Ninjas?

Yeah, I guess the Brave Giant and First Resurrection Phoenix Man can scale from them.

Shouldn't the ninjas get an upgrade? They were breaking off chunks of the BG's armor with their kicks.

Probably just work as a durability justification. "Brave Giant withstood multiple attacks from them with no appearing damage." And for PE's second form I'd be "Damaged the Brave Giant when Gale Wind and Hellfire flame were incapable of doing so"

But we can literally see the ninjas damaging BG. You're acting like the ninjas didn't damage BG, but we're actually able to see chunks of it's armor being broken off.

@DbzDB2 As I said before, I don't agree with scaling them to the Brave Giant because the damage they caused to it was very insignificant compared to the damage caused by the recoil of the Emperor Nova.

From what I saw the only damage either inflicted after hitting Brave Giant multiple times was damaging a small piece of the horns. PM on the other hand casually ripped off an entire arm.

So do the Ninja trio just become "Low 7-B" or should they be at "At least Low 7-B"

I'm fine with "At least Low 7-B" for Flashy Flash, the other two Ninjas should be just Low 7-B.

I'll make the changes in a bit. I'm getting scans to support some of the statements for PM and CE

@Therefir

Did anything ever happen with the idea of giving Saitama a separate key for his supposedly 5-B anime statistics?

Ryu was talking about giving the profiles either anime keys or doing anime profiles like with Pluton.

Its just like saying that to add all DBS manga profile when they are same escept being lower with exception of Goku and Merged Zamasu

Back