• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Child Emperor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @ZillertheBucko and @Recon1511

In chapter 149, Underdog Man got hit by Homeless Emperor's large blast, and while his entire backside was blown away, he did not completely get destroyed.

Child Emperor's transparent film shield would scale above Underdog Man's durability due to being known for its impact resistance capabilities. Despite this, Resurrected Phoenix Man was able to destroy 5 of these transparent films that were layered together.

While Phoenix Man wouldn't scale to the full power of Homeless Emperor's large blast, he should at least be as powerful as his weaker blasts, which currently scale above Vomited Fuhrer Ugly's 7-A rating.

The only other person scales to this would be Child Emperor's Brave Giant

And before anyone asks, no. Underdog Man does not scale to either of Homeless Emperor's blast.

This is how their ratings would look like.

I think we'd need some kind of evidence that Watchdog Man doesn't have even more excellent impact resistance before we apply this as a solid rating.

Though I personally think it's quite apparent that demolishing 5 layers of film is well above Watchdog Man.

I think we'd need some kind of evidence that Watchdog Man doesn't have excellent impact resistance before we apply this as a solid rating.
Underdog Man not Watchdog Man

The way Child Emperor worded it, the transparent film seemed to be especially durable compared to his other gadgets.

Same thing.

Now that I think about it, I'm ok with this since it's implied that G5 mooked Cerberus. So the lesser assumption would be that the film is more impact resistant.
How dare you downplay Watchdog Man, his feats were never explored but he could be above most of the S Class heroes for all we know.

But anyway, I think the Underdogmen example might be a bit weird to use an anti-feat as a justification. But Phoenix Man destroying the 5 films should be something.

I wasn't using it as an anti-feat, and that wouldn't even matter since Underdog Man protected himself with the film against HE. My point is that we'd either have Mountain level G5 and up if we went by my reasoning, or Mountain level Phoenix Man if we went by Kachon's. So I'm going with Kachon's logic as the default.

I'm fine with the 7-A scaling then. I was talking to the OP no you when I mentioned "Anti-Feat". The crossed text was towards you though.

Thanks to @ZillertheBucko and @Recon1511
ohio-meme-gyatt.gif

This has been accepted by 3 voting Staff Members, and Grace has passed. I'll apply this to Phoenix Man and Child Emperor's profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back