• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

Said speed rating is Mach 19. It's just a supportive feat.

IMO we should let the calc and rating just for Child Emperor via final Emperor Nova and wait until we get some input and proof for the scaling.

Orochi should scale since he's "Dragon or Above" while Child Emperor at his best is Dragon level, and definitely not "Dragon or Above" like Orochi is.

Child Emperor doesn't have a Disaster rating. I don't think we can compare the two meaningfully.

As damage said. Plus even if the example was true, the final attack is significantly greater than his standard arsenal so scaling it would be wonky at best.

Phoenix Man was in the center of the attack. Qawsedf234, I swear you are way more strict on OPM than any of the other series on this site.

He as at the center of the blast, but the blast was over 80 meters in diameter while PM is barely 2 meters tall. To say he tanked it all is just incorrect.

We should take into consideration that the blast started with a diameter around 40m while when it went through the clouds its diameter is significantly bigger, probably 400 or 500m.

Qawsedf234 said:
He as at the center of the blast, but the blast was over 80 meters in diameter while PM is barely 2 meters tall. To say he tanked it all is just incorrect.
If this is the case, DBZ and DBS scaling are going to need to be redone. Lmao

Sure. If they're incorrect then correct them. But from my memory none of DB's beams are over 80 times larger then their targets and in DBS they have explict statements supports their tiers.

I also agree with Spartan. Saying that Phoenix Man doesn't scale to the beam because he's smaller than it is absolutely ridiculous and just downplay. Since when did we care about the size difference between the attack and the character tanking it, in any series?

Spartan1204 said:
Phoenix Man was in the center of the attack. Qawsedf234, I swear you are way more strict on OPM than any of the other series on this site.
Exactly. Qawsedf, why are you so ridiculously strict when it comes to OPM, when you're not as strict with other series? Very often, an energy attack is much larger than the character getting hit by it, and if the character survives the attack, we almost always say that the character tanked it, but for OPM "durr Phoenix Man was smaller than the attack so he only got hit by a tiny fraction of the energy's power, therefore he doesn't scale"

• In the second one Frieza survived/tanked that attack and went on to have a even longer and harder battle.
A big example of what I'm talking about is EoDB Goku blocking Piccolo Jr's island explosion. He probably only took a 100th or a 1000th of the energy Piccolo released. Or Superman 50x Kepler feat that's likely far lower than High 4-C/4-B due to the distance

But if everyone but me wants it to scale to PM's durability then I'm just outvoted. But if it is passed I think it should only apply to PM and only apply to his durability/energy absorption. Barring a future statement from CE thats like "Whoa that's as strong as the Emperor Nova".

I also agree with the previously proposed "likely (or just) 7-A with prep" for Metal Knight. We know he can make High 7-A structures anyways so it's not to shocking.

Qaws, I agree with you on this. You refuted the DBZ examples pretty well.

@Qawsedf234 Lol the Freiza point you straight up agreed with me. Phoenix Man would have had a longer fight if he didn't rip off his costume. In the end they tanked their opponent's attack.

Yeah Freeza did tank it but the explosion was also far larger than his body, so he was subject to far less of the energies. I hold a similar view with PM.

But like I said I don't want to be that guy and hold up a revision, I'm just voicing my issues with the scaling since I don't want it to lead too larger future issues.

Phoenix Man was perfectly fine after tanking the attack, he only died because he used his own strength to take off his costume and as soon as he did that, his powers vanished.

I agree with Qawsedf. He is correct about the blast dispersion effect, and several wrongs do not make a right.

You're going to need to subject all series to the same standards then.

You'll have to start restricting explosives tanking.

What about flying slashes, will that need to be restricted as well?

What about things like Esdeath's ice and magic powers?

Physics forces?

There are plenty of scaling of characters throughout this wiki that don't take into account dispersion.

The only feat that would get re-evaluated is Goku tanking Piccolo's explosion. That's the only one feat that gives a rating to the characters in that key and it's done via explosion.

And even then that was directly generated by Piccolo, meaning he has that power inside him and Goku directly scales to it because he defeated him. It's not the same in this case since this is a final attack that's far above CE's regular AP.

If this should be calced the same way a calc about tanking an explosion is made then you need to read Explosion Yield Calculations's page.

Once I get PM's height I'll let you know. I'm not sure if this'd be calced the way an explosion's feat usually is.

Okay so now we just need someone to calc the water vaporization feat and we're done right? I personally think that the water vaporization feat will be 7-B at best, but I still think it's worth calcing.

It is. There's a calc with clearly less amounts of water that got up to 78MT so it's not a stretch to say that this one would yield 100MT. If it's consistent, good.

Most dragon Ball energy blasts have been comparatively much smaller in size as far as I am aware, and the characters later scale from withstanding punches strong enough to destroy universes from the shockwaves alone.

@Calaca

An explosion disperses omnidirectionally, wherease this energy blast just went in one direction, so it shouldn't be calculated the same way.

You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

I have a question though. How was the water vaporized? What was it that vaporized that massive body of water? Child Emperor shot his beam upward, and the water was below him, so there's no way the beam hit the water. So just the mere shockwave of the beam was enough to vaporize the water?

Btw, the depth of the body of water was well over 100 meters. That speck is Child Emperor's robot, which seems to be about 6-8 meters in height. And Child Emperor vaporized all of that with just the shockwave of his blast...

Ce

That's why I'm not going to stack the vaporizing water feat to Emperor Nova's Blast. There're clearly two different feats.

Also this is very important, Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind were inside the body of water when it was being vaporized, and they came out unscathed, so their durability should scale to this feat.

So yeah, Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind might get a huge upgrade in durability, which would mean that Flash would get an upgrade in AP for being able to bisect them... which means....

It was vaporized due to either the exhaust when Brave Giant went into overdrive or radiated energy from the beam.

As for the reduced energy presumably it's just Phoniex Man's surface area / the nova's surface area = energy he was subjected to. If the beam was smaller when it hit him then he would be subjected to more damage.

Back