• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Upgrade for A-Class heroes, Tiger Level Monsters, and mid training Saitama in One Punch Man

So one thing I noticed about The OPM A class heroes is that some of them have their tier set at 9-A or 9-B, however I believe they should be bumped to Multi City Block Level+ and although that sounds like a pretty enormous bump, I think it is reasonable. My evidence for it is:
The bottom ranked A class hero, Snek, is listed as Tier 8-A because he killed one of the Three Crows who are 8-A individually, However, a lot of the heroes that are ranked above him are labeled as 9-B or 9-A. therefore, I think the following characters should be increased to 8-A
Stinger (Without Bamboo Shoot Spear), Great Philosopher, Lightning Max (Without Lightning Shoes) One Shotter,Golden Ball, Spring Mustachio (Without Tomboy),Narcisstoic, Shadow Ring, Chain'n Toad, The Hero Association. and Base Child Emperor (Without Gear and Brave Giant)
I also think that Tiger level monsters should be upgraded, due to being comparable to A class heroes, this includes Crablante, Personification of a light pull cord, Kombu Infinity, Maiko Plasma, Sludge Jellyfish, and the Three Eyed Ghost
Lastly, Adult pre training Saitama should be upgraded for killing Crablante.

higher rank That doesn't mean they are stronger. I need more evidence for this.
Yes that is usually the case, but the A class heroes are usually comparable to each other, and Snek has repeatedly said that he is the weakest A class member, In addition, we have already used this logic for Death Gatlings rank, so It is inconsistent to not do it for the other A class level characters

Last edited:
higher rank That doesn't mean they are stronger. I need more evidence for this.
Also this previous discussion already accepted the use of Snek being used to scale other A class heroes

Back