• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man Child emperor new feat upgrade

Qawsedf234 said:
Ninjas are Low 7-B due to a KE calc while almost every Exectuive is "At least High 7-C". But the ninjas not being executives doesn't mean we should scale everyone to them without a good reason behind it.
I fell u. They did as good as garou pre limit break would've, if we go by his own words

If there's a good reason to scale the other people to Low 7-B I'm all for it, but I just don't see a good reasoning behind it. The most I can really see is adding a "possibly Low 7-B" key for the rest of the executives.

I suppose that seems fine, but you have to crop and render the full body part of the image.

Uh... well the new chapter was released like two days ago. It's Sweet Mask vs DO-S. The chapter showed Sweet Mask being immune to DO-S's hypnosis ability. So can we add that to SM's profile?

The chapter is not finished, so I don't think that we know that yet.

He literally grabbed the whip with his bare hands while it was in motion, and he wasn't effected. The effects of the whip happen immediately.

Why is Suiryu's lifting strength Class M but Darkshine's lifting strength is only Class K?

Darkshine is physically stronger than Suiryu, he should scale.

Back