• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece

Then I'm pretty sure you could as the current verse page doesn't even list half the profiles we have here for one piece. But how much are you gonna change it.

You are not allowed to create an entirely new duplicate page, but you are allowed to improve on the current version with the type of image links that you seem to refer to.

No. You are allowed to improve the layout. That's it.

Yo would it be alright to put links like this One Piece instead of the image links as the image links while they look cool and all they're kinda hard to do (well for me at least).

After looking at the DXD page, I like the One Piece layout better. You are allowed to add more character links in the image form present on the current page, but not to remove them.

As an example, here is a page with a better organised image link section. If anybody wishes to add to and reorganise the One Piece image links similar to this, but with the names still intact, feel free to do so. [1]

Well I added one profile but I believe I'll be too lazy to add anymore so I'm leaving it in your hands PoetaBidita. Sorry that I can't really help ya all that much here.

Maybe A6colute can take a look at the page? Currently the "Top Tiers" and "High Tiers" titles are aligned to different parts of the page. One is in the centre and the other to the left. It looks sloppy, but I don't know how to fix it?

I believe that it was a glitch in the wiki or it could have been something wrong with my computer but either way I believe that it's fixed. Feel free to check it out. One Piece

Antvasima said:
As an example, here is a page with a better organised image link section. If anybody wishes to add to and reorganise the One Piece image links similar to this, but with the names still intact, feel free to do so. [1]
In reply to this i guess I'll edit the One Piece page if I have time but this new image link system is kinda confusing.

Back