• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Also technically everyone would scale to 29 Gigatons. Since Calaca made a thread upgrading Whole Cake Luffy to 6-C ( Given that Base Luffy was able to hurt the likes of a casual Katakuri. ) Base Whole Cake Luffy would be 9 Gigatons. Multiple that by 3 gives us 29 Gigatons, which Kaido and everyone on his level would scale to.
Wait, what does Katakuri currently scale to?

Damage3245 said:
Unless we have better evidence that the Yonkou are around eight times stronger than an Admiral at their strongest, we can't justify putting an At least on there.
The At least isn't exclusive to characters who're nearly the next tier but for characters who are 'at least' that strong and could be stronger or weaker than that. It's more a hypothetical state.

Before this Blackbeard was At least High 6-C but he was scaling to 345GT. He could be higher or he could be lower.

Calaca Vs said:
The At least isn't exclusive to characters who're nearly the next tier but for characters who are 'at least' that strong and could be stronger or weaker than that. It's more a hypothetical state.

Before this Blackbeard was At least High 6-C but he was scaling to 345GT. He could be higher or he could be lower.
Hmm. Fair enough. Seems better to put them as 'Likely 6-C' though, if they're not directly scaling to anything.

Base Whole Cake Luffy is accepted as 9 Gigatons. Base Luffy can damage a casual Katakuri and damage Gear Fourth Luffy which is 3 times stronger. Aka 29 Gigatons.

Edit: But let's save our possible scaling until we get the Chinjao calc finished as that would effect a handful of characters.

@Rin.

No, Katakuri scaled nearly 13GT coming from G4 Luffy. That was before. I've never said Katakuri scales to 29 Gigatons. I don't know where you get that number.

I insist that we should scale Doflamingo to his Birdcage, at least with Awakening. G4 Luffy scales directly to that overwhelming Doflamingo. It'd be At least High 7-A possibly/likely 6-C Dressrosa G4 and Doflamingo with Awakening. Why? Because Awakening+Haki it's far better than Non-Awakening w/o Haki threads and Luffy destroyed those threads with the form. Katakuri directly scales to G4 but he's apparently somewhat weaker than Boundman.

While I think the Black Knight scales to the Birdcage and therefore Gear 2nd Luffy I don't think it'll be accepted. I'm not seeing any issues with that tbf.

Luffy gear Fourth amp.

3.26 Gigatons times 3 is 9 Gigatons.
But base Luffy in the Whole Cake Island Arc doesn't scale to his Gear 4 Bounceman state in the Dressrosa Arc.

EDIT: Anyway, I gotta go offline for now. Will be back to discuss scaling tomorrow morning.

According to the CRT I made Luffy grew strong enough to match against Katakuri's Awakened attacks with Gear 3rd and some of those attacks matched Gear 4th Luffy.

You were on that thread, Damage.

Yeah luffy would only be 3.26 in Gear fourth where the multiplier was already applied and cannot be used again. That's only if we acept Birdcage as scaling.

3.26 Gigatons times 3 is 9 Gigatons.
Assuming the Birdcage is accepted (which i agree on), while it directly scaled Doffy i don't think the same can be done to Gear 2nd Luffy.

Remember that despire everything we see, it was clearly show that G2 Luffy was overall weaker than Doffy, even after taking the surprise attack from Law.

I think it should be better if we give Gear 4th Luffy a 2 times strength increase instead, it would still make him Island level.

And like Calaca stated, Luffy had grew stronger during his fight with Katakuri, enough to be able to match his casual attack in G3, here we can use the 3 times multiplier.

3.26 * 2 = 6.52 * 3 = 19.56 Gigatons of TNT.

Calaca Vs said:
According to the CRT I made Luffy grew strong enough to match against Katakuri's Awakened attacks with Gear 3rd and some of those attacks matched Gear 4th Luffy.
You were on that thread, Damage.
That was a while ago tbf. I'll need to review that bit of scaling in light of all the changes that need to be made. I also need to review the G4 multiplier (don't panic, I'm just going to be verifying some stuff).

Also, I think calcing the Grizzly Magnum on Pica's stone head would still be a good idea. It's basically one of Luffy's best destruction feats with G3.

Also, shall we combine Luffy's Punk Hazard Saga and Dressrosa Saga keys?

Natsu's profile is even worse.

But I digress.

I remember the argument for two post TS keys for Luffy (i don't remember who suggested it tho). I don't see any issues with having two keys. Luffy didn't got a major power up until Katakuri's fight so I think it should be okay.

I'd say Fujitora should be the same as Akainu and other admirals, I highly doubt Akainu can easily beat Fujitora, i'd say if any admiral fought each other, it would be similar to Kuzan vs Akainu all over again.

Agree, it just a waste of space having Fishman Island Arc, Punk Hazard Arc and Dressrosa Arc Keys when we can have just one.

Pica was massive, his finger alove contained multiple buildings. I'd say Zoro and Luffy are at least Large Mountain level, since Zoro can easily cut Pica with just his 1080 canon.

Anything higher is speculation, you can argue that Luffy is Large mountain level in base form since he handled Fujitora tiger. Though guys liek Whitebeard and Garp should be at least continental level (Should be above Sai foot who can shatter ice continents), and Mihawk + Shanks can shake the grand line with their duels. Plus whitebeard having the power to destroy the planet, i'd say Continental level Whitebeard and Garp is fine. Fujitora casually lifted all the rubble on a island, meaning his gravity has huge range.

Come on.... Sai is not Continent level.

Actually, I have a feat of his that can get calced.

True, his foot is continental level. It's shown that Don Chinjao can split an ice continent, and that ice continent is so strong that Don Chinjao couldn't even scratch it without his drill. So if don Chinjao thinks Don Sai can shatter ice continents than I'd say that fine.

Even if you don't think he is continental level, that ice is durable as hell, cause Don Chinjao should be mountain level at least without his drill and he couldn't do nothing to that ice. But than again, look how casually whitebeard destroy the 2 Tsunamis that where going to engluf Marine ford, done it casually.

I'd say top tiers like Garp, Roger and Whitebeard should be Continental level + at least

Damage3245 said:

IIRC it has already been calced as Small City level

Not this crap again...

If we don't get a good scan with the Ice Continent we can't treat it as Continent level AP.

@DragonEmperor

Natsu's profile is a mess. You can't deny that.

WowRin The Dragon Empress said:
Damage, there's just so much wrong with his statements it's best not to even reply to it.
That's sad, can't even debate it can you ? Here is the thing, even if you want to ignore it, the fact that they can split that ice shows how powerful it is

Sengoku saying Whitebeard can destroy the world isn't meant to be taken as destroy the world itself. Sengoku was referring to the World Government, which is something Whitebeard could have taken down. At best, you can argue that Whitebeard is 6-A for his marineford feat but as Cin said in a previous feat, it can range anywhere between High 7-A to 6-A and that's with a ton of assumptions. As for Chinjao's feat, every time it's been calculated its been 6-C and no higher.

Calaca Vs wrote
@DragonEmperor

Natsu's profile is a mess. You can't deny that.

If you're talking about how he has multiple keys, you can't deny that he has multiple transformations along with timeskips and that is why those keys exist.

Guys, stop replying him. I've warned him on his message wall to not derail this thread. We need to finish this as soon as possible.

Ugarik said:
Damage3245 said:

IIRC it has already been calced as Small City level
I think you're right, but I don't think it was properly evaluated. Also, it may need to be recalced considering the Dressrosa changes.

Sengoku saying Whitebeard can destroy the world isn't meant to be taken as destroy the world itself. Sengoku was referring to the World Government, which is something Whitebeard could have taken down.
I'm pretty sure Sengoku was not referring to the World Government but to the OP world as John say, or at least he has insinuate that his quakes could have world wide effects (potentially even life wipe), but due of the lack of feats on that level and more believable statements we can't assume WB to be that strong.

But who know, maybe in a future arc Blackbeard is going to prove that Sengoku was serious about WB's power to be able to "destroy" the world.

Sengoku saying Whitebeard can destroy the world isn't meant to be taken as destroy the world itself. Sengoku was referring to the World Government, which is something Whitebeard could have taken down. At best, you can argue that Whitebeard is 6-A for his marineford feat but as Cin said in a previous feat, it can range anywhere between High 7-A to 6-A and that's with a ton of assumptions. As for Chinjao's feat, every time it's been calculated its been 6-C and no higher.
That's false since Whitebeard failed in even taking down the marines, clearly Sengoku means he can take out the planet, however I don't believe it's the whole planet since his power is earthqaukes, probably cause it to go into a chain reaction.

Whitebeard tilted the whole sea and the island so he is at least country level no problem, and that was holding back since Blackbeard did the same thing and better due to not caring about the damage.

Chinjao feat is impressive for splitting that ice, whether it actually split the conitnent is a mystery but the fact he can split the ground to such distance should place him well above island level as well

I doubt that it'll be small city level. Both The Man of Shadows and The NF has calculated the feat at around High 7-C.

But at the moment we really need to focus on the Chinjao feat because that's gonna change the scaling by a decent amount. Although I do think it should be left to a calc member to create.

Chinjao couldn't do anything to that ice and his blunt head was able to go toe to toe with Luffy gear 3rd Thor elephant gun.

Chinjao was knocked out by that attack...

I'm going to put in some calc requests tomorrow, and we'll see how they impact the scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back