• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Fishman Island Saga to Early Whole Cake Island Saga Sanji Fixes

Agree with Eseseso's point. He was impressed with DJ and called Eagle Bazooka weak.

It's funny how suddenly people want to pull all the stops with something so obvious when it comes with Sanji. This is literally blatant but that might just be me lol

Agree with Eseseso's point. He was impressed with DJ and called Eagle Bazooka weak.
This is already on the profile
It's funny how suddenly people want to pull all the stops with something so obvious when it comes with Sanji. This is literally blatant but that might just be me lol
Law's bare hand hurt Doflamingo. Doflamingo's bare body tanked barrage hits from Sanji.
Law > Sanji
It's literally blatant that he's weaker than Law

Law's bare hand hurt Doflamingo. Doflamingo's bare body tanked barrage hits from Sanji.
Law > Sanji
It's literally blatant that he's weaker than Law
She literally said that she agreed with Eseseso's points, adding the High 7-A to Diable Jambe, and not only for barrage attacks.

Comparability and relativity still exists lol. They aren't mutually exclusive like you're trying to make it be.
Yeah Kuzan and Akainu were comparable/relative in power and they were still so close that it took 10 days for Akainu to finally win.
Sanji isn't comparable/relative to Doffy and Law like that.

I completely forgot that there was a revision to where everybody and their mom is 7-A+ to High 7-A now

Comparability and relativity still exists lol. They aren't mutually exclusive like you're trying to make it be.
Someone hurting someone who tanked another person's dura neg hit doesn't showcase comparability
On top of that, the OP is referencing superiority
She literally said that she agreed with Eseseso's points, adding the High 7-A to Diable Jambe, and not only for barrage attacks.
For scaling above of Eagle Bazooka?

I disagree on that. It doesn't seem like he complemented his actual strength at all. He referenced how he wasn't a bitch, not "someone with good AP has arrived", or do you think he's saying Issho's under Sanji too?

Someone hurting someone who tanked another person's dura neg hit doesn't showcase comparability
Doffy is telling you that he is strong lol. "At last" compared to those beforehand.
On top of that, the OP is referencing superiority
I only agree with Eseseso's point.
"Comparability and Relativity exist unless I think they don't"
You used Aokiji and Akainu as an example as comparability. As if that's the only example ever that can work as comparability. They aren't even similar to the point in the OP. YOU'RE the one this quote of yours this applies to.

I'mm not even saying Akainu and Aokiji aren't comparable/relative, they literally are. But the difference between these two showings are clear. Aokiji and Akainu are objectively and blatantly shown to be relative. They literally fought. But for the case of Sanji and Luffy's Eagle Bazooka, it's using Doffy's statement as a reasoning which is completely valid as its a character who had fought Luffy prior and made this statement. It takes a bit more context clues to figure that much out but there's a very obvious difference.

Last edited:
I disagree on that. It doesn't seem like he complemented his actual strength at all. He referenced how he wasn't a bitch, not "someone with good AP has arrived", or do you think he's saying Issho's under Sanji too?
That's not what I'm saying at all. I already gave up on Law scaling.

I'm talking about scaling above Eagle Bazooka, as he called that week, while calling Sanji.

And your Issho example holds no weight considering he said that his abilities were "no joke." Try again.

Also, Doffy's statement isn't at all him saying that Sanji isn't weakwilled, as it happened right after Sanji attacked him and the direct translation says Strong, not Tough, as I mentioned in the OP.

Doffy is telling you that he is strong lol. "At last" compared to those beforehand.

I only agree with Eseseso's point.

You used Aokiji and Akainu as an example as comparability. As if that's the only example ever that can work as comparability. They aren't even similar to the point in the OP. YOU'RE the one this quote of yours this applies to.
Comparability and relativity still exists lol.
I'm not sure what you were trying to say originally but if your claim is that Sanji is comparable to Law or Doflamingo then you're just plain wrong.

If you're "not sure" then please don't reply to me. I'd rather argue with someone who can keep up with a simple conversation.

Yeah alright buddy.
That's not what I'm saying at all. I already gave up on Law scaling.

I'm talking about scaling above Eagle Bazooka, as he called that week, while calling Sanji.

And your Issho example holds no weight considering he said that his abilities were "no joke." Try again.

Also, Doffy's statement isn't at all him saying that Sanji isn't weakwilled, as it happened right after Sanji attacked him and the direct translation says Strong, not Tough, as I mentioned in the OP.
I'm still failing to see what the difference is because Doffy took 0 damage from his attacks and got the upper hand quite easily.
Who cares if he called him strong, it holds as much water as Kizaru saying "Ooh, Benn Beckman!!" and still going to shoot Luffy and gang.

I'm still failing to see what the difference is because Doffy took 0 damage from his attacks and got the upper hand quite easily.
Who cares if he called him strong, it holds as much water as Kizaru saying "Ooh, Benn Beckman!!" and still going to shoot Luffy and gang.
You're missing the ******* point. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is trying to scale Sanji to Law anymore.

In the words of Nierre:
I'd rather argue with someone who can keep up with a simple conversation.

Doflamingo said that Luffy's Eagle Bazooka was weak, but called Sanji's Diable Jambe strong. It's simple scaling.

Kachon you should probably update the OP though so people won't get confused since you've changed the reasoning for scaling.

Shit behavior, tone it down peanut gallery.
All I'm saying is it doesn't matter what Doflamingo said, he easily took Sanji's attacks with literally NO damage, despite said attacks having dura neg, and then whooped his ass.
So how does he even scale to him?

Back