• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calaca Vs said:
Talking about Oven we have two Hot Sea Hell feats. I'm not sure if the first one would be anything close to the calced one tho.
True, the first time Oven used that technique was when he tried to stop the Nostra Castello (Capone's ship) from escaping.

Speaking about icebergs, didn't Mihawk csually sliced one of the mountain size tsunami that Aokiji had freezed?

That could be interesting, since i have see a few calcs that place the feat in the 6-C range.

Narutoforums calced the jozu/mihawk feats a while ago, and it only resulted in town/small city level sadly. Of course, maybe we can calc our own versions, but I doubt they'll be impressive.

I agree Rin. I think it's worth calcing them even if the results aren't fantastic.

I'll be calcing the Akainu feat and Fujitora's first meteor feat soon. I think the last one may be more useful because it could provide some direct scaling for Doflamingo and Fujitora.

Captain Torch said:
Narutoforums calced the jozu/mihawk feats a while ago, and it only resulted in town/small city level sadly. Of course, maybe we can calc our own versions, but I doubt they'll be impressive.
Sound unlikely, Man from Shadow did his own calculation twice and even the lowest end he got was Mountain level.

https://birdofhermes13.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/mihawk-slices-iceberg-3-0/

https://birdofhermes13.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/mihawk-slashes-the-iceberg/

Although the gravity acceleration he use is different than the standard one, so it may not be as impressive as i think.

@Rin

No need to be agressive. I said that we can "calc our own versions", just doubted if it would be any impressive. I'm all for calcing it ourselves, especially since the NF calculations are quite outdated.

@Stefano

Man of Shadows is well known for inflated numbers, so if the inflated calc got only mountain level, I really doubt it's impressive.

Captain Torch said:
Man of Shadows is well known for inflated numbers, so if the inflated calc got only mountain level, I really doubt it's impressive.
They are not as inflated as you could think, but there are a few issues like how the planetary parameters are much higher than the one we use, but other than that most of the times his cacls seen fine, or at least most of his calcs tend to be to the most part correct.

KobsterHope07 said:
Someone on Google+ did already calculate the feat and the result he got was Large Mountain level+, but i cannot say for sure if its accurate or not.

https://plus.google.com/+KryptonianDominion/posts/H3YJcM8QWbi

KobsterHope07 said:
What about Kizaru's casual finger beam at
https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-579-page-7.html, was thic ever calculated? Could be a good suporrting feat for Kizaru and other other Admirals
Luckily, this was too calculated on Google+ by the same guy, and the result was too Large Mountain level+, but again i cannot guarantee its validity.

https://plus.google.com/+KryptonianDominion/posts/DKzGbob6JDV

Really now? Using google+ calcs? I also want OP upgrades, but using google+ calcs is desperate.

They, along with Man of Shadow's, often get inflated results through scaling/scale from the background to the foreground/etc.

Their calcs have never been accepted on this forum, and I hope it continues to be so.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Mathematically his calcs are usually correct but since his calcs are mostly based on the size of the OP they're quite high.
Then we need just to just have to adjust a few parameters so to had a more acceptable result.

Captain Torch said:
Really now? Using google+ calcs? I also want OP upgrades, but using google+ calcs is desperate.
Only because they come from google+ it doesn't mean they must be wrong, especially when they do utilize values that come from Narutoforum.

And i have never pretended they were correct for sure, i know we should first evalutated them to see if there are accurate and there aren't any error.

Stefano4444 said:
Captain Torch said:
Unlikely, Man from Shadow did his own calculation twice and even the lowest end he got was Mountain level.
https://birdofhermes13.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/mihawk-slices-iceberg-3-0/

https://birdofhermes13.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/mihawk-slashes-the-iceberg/

Although the gravity acceleration he use is different than the standard one, so it may not be as impressive as i think.
I don't trust him. All of his calcs are wanked

Captain Torch said:
This is not a good way of thinking.

The calc itself is the merit on which is acceptable, not the site it comes from

If someone were to say it checks out and it's not just one person but a good number of calc members, why should we discredit it?

Check the calc first before saying it's desperate

@Schnee

It's desparate because to my knowledge not one single calc from google+ has ever been accepted on vsbattles wiki. It's common sense at this point, so resorting to using their calculations is indeed desperate.

But sure, have it checked out and then denied for incorrect scaling/etc. I'm not stopping you.

But I'd reccomend that we calc the feats ourselves, as a standalone forum, and not simply copy calcs from forums that got "higher results"

Most of the previous inFAMOUS calcs were before downgraded by CAPE actually.

Along with dozens of Tier 9 calcs for Marvel

Actually i must correct himself, in the second versioof Mihawk's feat Man from Shadow did used the standard gravitational attraction on Earth (9.81 m/s2) instead of the one he usually use and he still got Island level AP via Potential Energy.

Captain Torch said:
Do you know what's funny? He did a calc from Zoro 'reacting' to Enel's lightning with Mach 70 at best with a flawed degree value while I lowballed the same scene using the arm movement and got Mach 721.

I even got Mach 9000+ from running speed for that scene so there you are. The guy inflates what he can see but if he doesn't... well.

Damage3245 said:
During the Marineford Arc, close to the beginning of the war, Akainu vaporized an iceburg that Jozu tossed his way. It may be a useful supporting feat to get calced.
I'm going to assume temperature of the iceberg to be about -10C and temperature of the steam about 120C

heat of fusion - 334.16 J/g

heat of vaporization - 2257 J/g (not 2575)

SHC for water - 4.186 J/g

SHC for ice - 2.108 J/g

SHC for steam - 1.996 J/g

first delta T - 10C

E = 10*2.108=21.08 J

second delta T - 100C (boiling point)

E = 100*4.186 = 418.6 J

THird delta T - 20C

E = 20*1.996 = 39.92

Total E = 21.08+334.16+418.6+2257+39.92 = 3070.76 J/g

Mass of the Iceberg - 7832949327750 G

7832949327750*3070.76= 2.4053107*10^16 J - 5.75 Megatons (Small City level+)

Oh. Hmm. Maybe not much of a supporting feat then.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
What's the assumption for the temp based off?
-10C for ice because it was not melting too quickly but neither was it not making air around it too cold.

120C for steam because it didn't condense

Agreed. Though it does go to show that Fujitora's meteors can vary pretty heavily as I've thought so all along. So nobody should scale directly to his largest one - even if we can estimate that they're in the general ballpark of it.

BTW I'm redoing Kalifa's feat. The currently listed as accepted was never evaluated and It's poorly done (the actual result would be Mach 77).

Grab your butt. If it's correct then it's probably a High End MHS or baseline MHS+.

@Js250476, the first one was recalced by me to be Mountain level.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought that was just his feat at Long Ring Island.

@Damage I'm aware I was referring to the second part of the calc which is talking about when Aokiji froze Marineford bay

Js250476 said:
@Damage I'm aware I was referring to the second part of the calc which is talking about when Aokiji froze Marineford bay
I know. I corrected myself.

Also, the links on both of those calcs to how they figured out the mass are dead. So I don't think it can be used until they are remade.

Wait, they assume that become the depth of Marineford bay is 509.9 meters, that the depth that Aokiji froze was the same depth? That doesn't seem right for a couple reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back