• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calaca Vs said:
Not this crap again...

If we don't get a good scan with the Ice Continent we can't treat it as Continent level AP.

@DragonEmperor

Natsu's profile is a mess. You can't deny that.
Off topic, but how so? I for one think that the FT profiles are pretty well organized.

Also, NF got 80+ gigatons because they assumed that Chinjao split a continent equal to Arabasta in size which is absurd. We should still calc our own version though

Stefano4444 said:
Well if we start to suggest what scaling we should use, there mine:

6-C or At least 6-C: Admirals, Yonkou, Mihawk, Rayleigh, Sengoku, Garp, Prime Shiki

Likely 6-C or 6-C: Luffy G4 (due of the 3x times power/speed boost), Jack, Jozu, Cracker, Ace, Vista, Katakuri, Marco, Smoothie.

At least High 7-A or High 7-A+ (in case the Birdcage is used): Doflamingo (for be much stronger than G2 Luffy, even after suffer major damage from Law he was still overall stronger than G2 Luffy).

High 7-A (i don't see reasons to consider Hot Sea Hell as outlier): Daifuku, Oven, Zoro, Sanji, Luffy G2, Law, Vergo.

7-A: Pica, Chinjao, Perostero, Sai, Cavendish, Bortalomeo, Diamante.
Why is zoro scaled from Whole cale saga feat. Also i whould move sai, cavendish and bartolomeo to 7-B, i don't think they are comparable to donquixote leaders

Because the Databook confirms that Zoro is only second to Luffy. Unless you wanna suggest that Sanji is that much stronger than Zoro, logically he should scale to Whole Cake Sanji.

Looks like the Shanks & Whitebeard calc wasn't accepted.

And I can't find a good high-quality scan of Luffy's Grizzly Magnum feat to get that calced.

Looks like the only other Post-Timeskip calc that would be useful is Prime Chinjao's feat.

EDIT: I've put in a request for Chinjao's feat.

Ugarik said:
Why is zoro scaled from Whole cale saga feat. Also i whould move sai, cavendish and bartolomeo to 7-B, i don't think they are comparable to donquixote leaders
Why he shouldn't? Up to this point neither Zoro or Sanji had show any major power increase over the two arcs, there is nothing to suggest that Dressrosa Zoro would be weaker than Whole Cake Island Sanji.

And Sai, Cavendish and Bartolomeo are comparable to other characters such as Pica, especially since each of them had be capable to beat a Doffy's Top Commanders (Cavendish defeated Dellinger, Bartolomeo defeated Galdius and Sai defeated Lao G).

Doffy's top commanders have their own scaling to be sorted out, and I'm pretty sure most of them will be City level.

This would not make Sai, Cavendish and Bartolomeo on Pica's level unless they have feats of their own.

Also, we have a good look of the area of land that Kaido destroyed with his fire breath attack here.

Turns out it is not very impressive.

Damage3245 said:
Doffy's top commanders have their own scaling to be sorted out, and I'm pretty sure most of them will be City level.
Dellinger i can see him be just that, but not with Galdius and Lao G.

Lao G at full strength was able to oneshot Chinjao, the same man who was capable to counter Pica's attack along with Elizabello.

Gladius was able to match Bartolomeo, who had capable to easily defeat Elizabello during his match in the Corrida Colosseum.

> Gladius was able to match Bartolomeo, who had capable to easily defeat Elizabello during his match in the Corrida Colosseum.

We'll probably end up having some more discussion about this bit, but Elizabello's calcs are Large Town level+ and City level for his "Light Version" and Full Charged King Punches respectively.

Which means that Bart's barrier scales up to City level for now and so should most of Doffy's crew.

Arguments can be made for the top 3 of Doffy's crew being Mountain level, but its a stretch to say almost every member of his crew is.

Damage3245 said:
We'll probably end up having some more discussion about this bit, but Elizabello's calcs are Large Town level+ and City level for his "Light Version" and Full Charged King Punches respectively.
You're forgot the part were Chinjao and Elizabello where able to overpower Golem Pica's attack, which would make them both 7-A since Golem Pica has a feat on that level and that even by dividing in two the result would still be 7-A.

And don't go to tell me that its Large Town level+ at best, because they would have need to counter/nullify the power behind Pica's attack before had the chance to even damage the body.

Damage3245 said:
Looks like the only other Post-Timeskip calc that would be useful is Prime Chinjao's feat.
In theory there is another feat that we could try to calc, specifically i'm referring about that it was heavy hint that Monkey D. Dragon was the one who brought the rainstorm on Loguetown.

But probably we would need to a proper confermation about what kind of powers he had, but the series had show many hints over the course of the series that suggest Dragon to be a Wind Logia.

As I said, we'll likely have some discussion on that in the near future because I don't believe Pica's attacks are typically 7-A. Or, at least that the durability of his Golem doesn't necessarily gets significantly higher just because he is manipulating it.

As for Dragon, that will need some waiting for, yah. I'm a fan of that theory.

If Golem Pica's durability doesn't scale to his own AP then his arms would be destroyed every time he attacks. 3rd Newton Law.

And since his Golem can be broken be City level attacks (King Punch and Zoro's ultimate attack) it is less likely that his attacks are actually 7-A.

Hey guys, I did notice that we have a profile for Roger. Do we really need one? I mean we know nothing about him or his abilities, I honestly think it should be deleted.

It's the same case with Dragon and was the same with Kaido weeks ago.

I don't know. Possibly. Calc the clash between the Entei and the darkness should be better.

I'm trying some calc of that nature about Prometheus but I still need to ask some calc group member to know about one of the values I need.

You should ask them tho.

So, wait, Something is very wrong here, if we scale Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy to 3.9 Gigatons and the apply Gear 4th Multiplier to that, we get 9 Gigatons, which is Island level, fair enough, however where does 13 Gigaton Katakuri come from, he scales to Boundman which is 9 Gigatons, if Gear 3rd Luffy got stronger unquantifiably, why do we scale him to Katakuri, and then scale Katakuri to 13 Gigatons, that creates a infinite loop where, Well Katakuri scales to Boundman who is 9 Gigatons, but Gear 3rd Luffy got stronger, sooooo Katakuri scales higher than that

IMO Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy should be At least High 7-A

That was before, Mitch. Katakuri was scaling to the previous G4 rating. Right now he should be 9GT aswell.

Ok, so what does Gear 3rd Scale too, if we assume Gear 3rd now matches Katauri, and Gear 4th also matches Katakuri, doesn't that kinda negate the 3x Multiplier, which doesn't work

Technically that rating isn't even valid yet. Chinjao's feat should be higher than what everyone currently scales to but I can't say for sure. But everyone has a good chance for upgrades.

G3 only matched Katakuri once and G4: Boundman was used once aswell.

Snakeman stalemated Katakuri and is safe to say that Snakeman is weaker but faster than Boundman so there's no hole. G3 could be as strong as Snakeman and Boundman would still be stronger.

But as some of you may think it's doubtious to use the 3x multiplier to Boundman in every arc. Probably that was during Dressrosa only.

Right now we have no signs of it being inconsistent.

G3 was stopped by Doflamingo's threads with ease but G4 broke Awakened+Armament threads with his strongest attacks (and Awakened Threads with the mere transformation).

During Whole Cake Arc Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers tanked with no problems G3 attacks but Boundman could one-shot them.

G3 clashed with Big Mom's attack but G4 clashed with Big Mom's Armament Haki and was overwhelmed.

Initially G3 was inferior to Katakuri and Boundman was roughly equal if not slightly superior. Later in the fight Luffy improved himself to clash Katakuri with G3 (altough this happened once) and Snakeman (which should be weaker than Boundman) was stalemating Katakuri. Luffy used Boundman once and was at the first middle of the fight. Boundman should be stronger than Katakuri for sure.

I wouldn't say that Boundman is stronger than Katakuri, he did manage to damage him with physical strikes. People like Doffy have been shown to take attacks from Gear Fourth Boundman and was only defeated with its strongest attack. I'd say the two were roughly equal, with Katakuri probably being slightly stronger ( Dude had to injure himself to make the fight fair. )

Also for Chinjao's feat, is there a ice continent we can use in irl to scale it to? I don't think use Alabasta as a size for it would work, so maybe something like Antarctica would work?

I think it's fair to say Boundman Luffy is stronger than Katakuri, Snakeman, which is likely weaker than Boundman hit Katakuri less and still equaled him out, Boundman is likely stronger than Katakuri

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I don't think use Alabasta as a size for it would work, so maybe something like Antarctica would work?
Alabasta and Antarctica are about the same size

Yeah but that's not the issue. The issue is that we're assuming it's the same size as Alabasta which we can't prove. However, scaling it to Antarctica would be more accurate given that they're both ice continents. Plus wouldn't using Alabasta be calc stacking?

So I found Chinjao's Ice splitting feat: https://s3.********.org/data/489cb422e398b20eff6a1c56df6eb802/x7.png https://s3.********.org/data/489cb422e398b20eff6a1c56df6eb802/x8.png

It should be noted that flamethrowers and pick axes couldn't do anything to the ice which means it's likely as hard as iron if not harder. Also please stop trying to say Chinjao split the whole continent it's already been denied multiple times.

Whatever new rating Diamante gets, I already know Kyros is going to be scaled to him for fighting and beating Diamante. However, so should Robin, imo.

-Came from out of nowhere to intercept his Vipera Glaive and deflect it with an attack of her own

-Kept up with his Half-Moon Glaive and Death Enjambre Attacks

-Matched his Death Enjambre (which he hyped up as if it was his ultimate move) with her Flower Umbrella for its entire duration.

-She tanked the spiked balls from Diamante's DE that hit her while she was protecting Rebecca. Even after she finally succumbed to the pain after the fight and collapsed to her knees, she was back up to her feet before the chapter ended.

-And in addition to all of that, Robin also intercepted an attack from Trebol earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back