• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Low 6-B and 6-B stats and Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had to re-do our planet size-scaling due to the accepted version being very out of perspective (the 10x Earth diameter one).

Here is the calculation along with subsequently affected calculations.

Low 6-B Tiering
Everyone who is currently 1.7 Teratons of Tnt in AP will be upgraded to 2.3 Teratons of Tnt. 5.17 would be increased to 6.9 Teratons of Tnt.

So for example:

Luffy: Low 6-B in Base, 2nd, and 3rd Gears (scaling to Black Knight), At least Low 6-B+ in Gear 4th (stated as being 3 times stronger than before), Likely 6-B with King Kong gun (Far stronger than any of Luffy's other Gear 4th attacks, and that it one-shot Doflamingo through his ultimate attack and defense)

6-B Tiering
Simply, all characters listed as "Likely 6-B" can now simply be "6-B" due to being much stronger than any of the current Low 6-B+ characters now around 6.9TT, which is bordering on Country level anyways, and also scaling to Fujitora's Meteorites, the strongest being over 9 Teratons.

Simple change, just need to remove the "Likely" from each profile.

Speed
This is the only major change. Doflamingo's speed is affected by the change in the planet size. His speed will be upgraded from Mach 944 to Mach 1538.5, which will upgrade every single High Tier to Massively Hypersonic+ and characters like Luffy and the Top Tiers (6-B) to "At least Massively Hypersonic+" due to the former blitzing Doflamingo throughout their fight from hundreds of meters away despite the latter having access to some level of precognition.

Overall, this is a simple change. I'd prefer input from staff members.

If a list of all characters affected needs to be provided, especially for Low 6-B+ and MHS+ speeds, I will provide it.

I am personally fine with these changes being applied.

Isn't 6.9 teratons virtually 6-B anyway? Lol.

I don't think I agree with the "at least" for the speed since the calc is like, baseline MHS+.

On second thought, it's not like this is the first time an "at least" has been given for characters above other baseline characters, so it should be okay.

The only major issue I have with the calc is using the Ohara globe for scaling the OP world when there is no guarantee of accuracy from that but I guess there's nothing better to use until we get some actual planetary shots of the OP planet.

The size of Alabasta is also ridiculous but I'll blame that on Oda's bad sense of scale since he did actually give a figure for the width of the river.

(I also have issue with putting Black Knight = Birdcage, but that's a different issue that I don't want to get into at the moment).

Mach 1.54k comes from Doffy's feat, and the At least only goes to characters who scale from Gear 4th Luffy. Blitzing someone from hundreds of meters away more than once is justifiable for "At least", but definitely not something like "possibly higher".

@Burning - If anything, the 6.9TT justifies an "At least Low 6-B+", but if we're going to bring that up, I guess it would be okay to put a "likely higher" for each of the characters at this level.

Fun fact: if it wasn't considered Calc Stacking to scale Luffy's speed to Doffy's reaction speed, he'd be Relativistic+ or even FTL, which is already BS enough as it is xD...

@Damage - while it may be considered "inaccurate", I disagree because of the fact that Oda built the scientists of Ohara to be quite advanced in that day in age, having learned many of the world's mysteries, reading the Poneglyphs, and learning the full history of the Void Century. It should be well within their ability to make an accurate representation of the planet they are on. If it is later proven inaccurate in another chapter, then we'll go back to Earth-size, but until then, we've got a 26+x size Earth's Diameter.

I'll provide a list of changes very soon. I must prepare for my class first.

List of affected characters:

Low 6-B (2.3TT):

At least Low 6-B (higher than characters who scale to the 2.3TT feat):

At least Low 6-B+, likely higher (6.9TT):

Likely 6-B:

6-B (9.14TT):

I THINK that's all of the ones affected by the tiering...

Speed:

Massively Hypersonic+: All Low 6-B to Low 6-B+ characters

At least Massively Hypersonic+: Gear 4th Luffy, Yonko Commanders, and all 6-B characters

If Law has Low 6-B durability, then how is Vergo not Low 6-B for beating him up? Simply holding on to his heart reduced Law's chances of fighting back effectively; it wouldn't negate his durability.

Wouldn't Bellamy be Low 6-B for hurting Luffy through his Haki? And Hody Jones for the same reason?

Once you have agreed about this, Cin can write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that need to be unlocked.

Still don't agree with the at least for the speed since sub rel start at Mach 8.8k, putting it over 5 times as much as the value on the calc.

@Damage - in regards to Vergo, he was only harming Law with his heart in hand, which in general negates durability. His attacks only resulted in superficial damage at best when pummeling him, which he spent several minutes doing before Smoker showed up. I wouldn't powerscale him if the only way he could hurt him was after squishing his heart for the majority of their "fight", which had Law sitting there taking it. The moment he got his heart back, he just one-shot like there was no struggle to begin with.

For Bellamy, it should be PIS, but we do have him listed as Unknown. A lot of cases in fiction have vastly weaker characters somehow damaging the protagonist when they are leagues below them. It wouldn't make sense in any case since he is weaker than Dellinger and Bartolomeo, who are both tier 7.

@PaChi - via powerscaling to Jack, perhaps Fuji could be Low 6-B+, but we never saw the fight, Sengoku and Tsuru backed him up, and he struggled against Gear 3rd Luffy. I think he should stay At least Low 6-B given the circumstances. I also forgot about Nekomamushi and Inuarashi... oops

@Burst - Blitzing someone doesn't happen from being a mere 2 or 3x faster than a character unless they are near-melee range. In the case of Luffy vs Doflamingo, the former covered hundreds of meters before the latter realized what happened.

"Struggling against G3"?

I always thought it was clear that Fuji was holding back, he didnt want to capture Luffy or the Mugiwaras.

CinCameron20 said:
@Damage - in regards to Vergo, he was only harming Law with his heart in hand, which in general negates durability. His attacks only resulted in superficial damage at best when pummeling him, which he spent several minutes doing before Smoker showed up. I wouldn't powerscale him if the only way he could hurt him was after squishing his heart for the majority of their "fight", which had Law sitting there taking it. The moment he got his heart back, he just one-shot like there was no struggle to begin with.
I'm not talking about when he was crushing Law's heart and causing him injury; a single Haki-enhanced bamboo strike to Law's head caused him to start bleeding and knocked him out. Having his heart prevented Law from putting up any Haki defense, sure, but it wouldn't negate Law's natural durability.

Does it make sense for someone with Mountain-level AP to do this so someone that has Small Country durability?

Or is it more likely that Law's durability is not that high?

And naturally Law one-shot him using his Devil Fruit which typically one-shots almost everything in One Piece via spatial manipulation.

@PaChi2 - I do believe that he was holding back, however, under the circumstances, he is shown fatigued after launching Luffy away, and there's no real reason to powerscale him to Low 6-B+ if he was never shown fighting against characters even close to that level.

Even if Fujitora was holding back, nothing implies he would be Gear 4th Luffy's level unless we actually see them go at it.

I would have absolutely no problem upgrading him to Low 6-B+ if he was shown fighting characters of that level rather than only competing against lower Low 6-B characters such as Law (With Doffy's assistance), G3 Luffy, and clashing with Doflamingo himself. All are Low 6-B AP physically, not to mention that he couldn't stop the Bird-Cage for more than a moment, which has the 2.3TT feat to begin with.

Law should have a Punk Hazard key. That'd make the most sense explaining how Vergo hurt him. If we have a Punk Hazard key he would also be 7-A.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Law should have a Punk Hazard key. That'd make the most sense explaining how Vergo hurt him. If we have a Punk Hazard key he would also be 7-A.
Then how would you explain Law miraculously jumping several tiers from one arc to the next?

@Knight - Eh, I'd stay away from that idea. Vergo only harmed Law by squeezing his heart and dealing superficial damage w/ haki imbued strikes while Law was rendered docile. The moment Vergo lost the heart, he was mega-stomped even when coated with Haki. It was made clear that Law is >>>> Vergo when he bisected him.

Law's Devil Fruit bypasses durability. He doesn't need to be several tiers ahead of Vergo to stomp him.

Just watching Punk Hazard, and Smoker could fight with Law. And it didn't seem like the latter was being casual. Is this regarded as PIS?

@Damage

Isn't that the same situation for Luffy? From 7-A in Punk Hazard to Low 6-B in Dressrosa. It's how fiction works, so I don't think we can backwards scale.

Well, that is the case currently, Burning Full Fingers, but I also have problems with Low 6-B Luffy in the first place.

And I don't think that Smoker vs Law is PIS. Law was fighting against a skilled Logia but he basically took him out with one attack as soon as he got in a position to remove his heart. Smoker also isn't weak.

@Cin it's okay about Fuji, then. Just my feelings that he should be higher, no solid proof yet, tho.

@Burning - Watching, as in the Anime? we don't consider it canon here due to its many contradictions to the manga. Here's the fight from the manga. Law basically wrecked him, too. If he were intent on killing Smoker, he would have right then and there. Smoker was going all out from the start.

The anime is far too kind to Smoker. Made all 3 of his fights show him have a chance against opponents out of his league.

What do you mean, smoker vs doflamingo in the anime clearly shows smoker > doffy. ovo

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

@LordWhis - Snakeman is powerscaled to Boundman. All Gear 4th forms are going to be "At least Small Country+, likely higher" anyways.

I meant with King Cobra, but you do seem to have added that.

But, Wasn't Snakeman superior to katakuri who was superior to whole cake boundman who was superior to Dressrossa boundman who was 6.9 ?

Him being 7 really isn't much of a stretch.

@Whis - oh, KKG, KC, and TM:FV are all listed as "Likely Country level" scaling way above regular G4 attacks, which already powerscale to 6.9 Teratons while 7 Teratons is the base-line for 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back