• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 6-B Number 1 Heroes (Timmy One vs All Might) [STOMP]

All Might is 2x weaker than Timmy and lower in LS so his thing of overpowering the opponent is out of the window here. Timmy is an amazing martial artist but All Might fought AFO who had a horde of quirks and a hundred years of experience so skill is more even but Timmy likely still wins there. But All Might does have hundreds of kilometers of AOE with air manipulation which he could overpower Timmy’s fire with and tag him regardless of flight, teleportation, or precog.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on what I said or anything All Might can do?
Timmy has immortality and he's survived having his organs injured so I don't see why not that Timmy turner can still survive the AOE plus since he fought with leaf man and more powerful than him he likely knows how to dodge danmaku and probably AOE attacks.

Timmy has immortality and he's survived having his organs injured so I don't see why not that Timmy turner can still survive the AOE plus since he fought with leaf man and more powerful than him he likely knows how to dodge danmaku and probably AOE attacks.
All Might straight up popped open AFO’s head with a punch, so immortality type 2 ain’t really helping against a bloodlusted version of him and Type 4 is useless here. And yeah Timmy likely has experience with wide spread attacks but All Might has acrobatics and AOE ain’t Danmaku, Timmy isn’t hiding from this.

All Might straight up popped open AFO’s head with a punch, so immortality type 2 ain’t really helping against a bloodlusted version of him and Type 4 is useless here. And yeah Timmy likely has experience with wide spread attacks but All Might has acrobatics and AOE and Danmaku, Timmy isn’t hiding
Imma wait for Leo to respond

All Might straight up popped open AFO’s head with a punch, so immortality type 2 ain’t really helping against a bloodlusted version of him and Type 4 is useless here. And yeah Timmy likely has experience with wide spread attacks but All Might has acrobatics and AOE ain’t Danmaku, Timmy isn’t hiding
Timmy doesn't hide in character, let alone while bloodlusted. Sure, All Might upscales far above his value with Plus Ultra, but Timmy does the same thing in base. Fire quirks are quite common in MHA (deadbeat, zuko, mega Charizard x, crazy woman [not the bunny one]), but iirc never in Danmaku-like patterns, and I don't think All Might has ever faced someone who uses teleportation offensively.

Timmy doesn't hide in character, let alone while bloodlusted. Sure, All Might upscales far above his value with Plus Ultra, but Timmy does the same thing in base. Fire quirks are quite common in MHA (deadbeat, zuko, mega Charizard x, crazy woman [not the bunny one]), but iirc never in Danmaku-like patterns, and I don't think All Might has ever faced someone who uses teleportation offensively.
I mean he wouldn’t be able to escape. And Endeavor can throw out multiples blasts of fire, All Might is known to instantly arrive to a crime scene, he can run city blocks if he has to avoid or just leap into the air. And Deku imitating his speed outsped Nagant’s bullet which is a huge feat. And yeah teleportation but what are Timmy’s offensive options that AOE attacks aren’t gonna just completely negate besides martial arts?

All Might even out of his prime regularly outperformed Endeavor who can make hundreds of meters of flames.
Okay, but All Might getting up close for a smash would give Timmy the opportunity to Fire Counter him because Precognition, which would be a massive problem for All Might because with Fire Counter, Timmy delivers 3x the power of the attack endured, plus the damage dealt by his regular punches.
Wow that’s a while ago
Bruh

Okay, but All Might getting up close for a smash would give Timmy the opportunity to Fire Counter him because Precognition, which would be a massive problem for All Might because with Fire Counter, Timmy delivers 3x the power of the attack endured, plus the damage dealt by his regular punches.

Bruh
It could but like he still has AOE and though it might be OOC depending on how you see it, he could just throw out a tornado and not bother getting close. All Might has Supernatural Willpower to take the counter and I don’t think he’ll fall for it twice with his experience against a variety of quirks more complicated than a counter.

You’re behind chapter 400 bruh

It could but like he still has AOE and though it might be OOC depending on how you see it, he could just throw out a tornado and not bother getting close.
I don't think All Might has or would do that in character. Timmy also has similar air manip.
All Might has Supernatural Willpower to take the counter and I don’t think he’ll fall for it twice with his experience against a variety of quirks more complicated than a counter.
The attack involves Timmy teleporting behind him. It's not just a normal counter. Timmy also has his laser eyes which can't be countered by All Might's air manip. He also has his 1,000,000 Fire Punches which he can make come from behind All Might to catch him off-guard.

I don't think All Might has or would do that in character. Timmy also has similar air manip.

The attack involves Timmy teleporting behind him. It's not just a normal counter. Timmy also has his laser eyes which can't be countered by All Might's air manip. He also has his 1,000,000 Fire Punches which he can make come from behind All Might to catch him off-guard.
Fair, but Timmy doesn’t have the same range.

The description says Timmy braces himself then takes the hit. If All Might sees that then gets countered he’ll pick up on that and not do it again. And AM should be able to dodge lasers or endure them since they usually aren’t that wide and aren’t likely hit vitals. All Might could put out the fire with wind pressure. He can also effortlessly take 5000 degrees C and plasma which goes from 11,000° – 14,500° F. And All Might has enhanced senses, so catching him completely unaware even with teleportation will be difficult

The description says Timmy braces himself then takes the hit. If All Might sees that then gets countered he’ll pick up on that and not do it again. And AM should be able to dodge lasers or endure them since they usually aren’t that wide and aren’t likely hit vitals. All Might could put out the fire with wind pressure. He can also effortlessly take 5000 degrees C and plasma which goes from 11,000° – 14,500° F. And All Might has enhanced senses, so catching him completely unaware even with teleportation will be difficult
Even then, precog, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, and teleportation would make Timmy pretty much impossible to hit, and AM killing him with just Air Manip seems like a massive stretch because on top of that, Timmy has superior dura and Type 2 immortality. Reactive Power Level also allows Timmy to keep a good advantage in terms of physicals even when All Might uses Plus Ultra. Timmy should be able to wear down All Might eventually considering he cannot get tired unless he is stressed, which has never happened before in combat, even when facing Eric with several of his organs failing.

Fair who's Timmy's husband?
He's unamed, but I have a theory

Even then, precog, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, and teleportation would make Timmy pretty much impossible to hit, and AM killing him with just Air Manip seems like a massive stretch because on top of that, Timmy has superior dura and Type 2 immortality. Reactive Power Level also allows Timmy to keep a good advantage in terms of physicals even when All Might uses Plus Ultra. Timmy should be able to wear down All Might eventually considering he cannot get tired unless he is stressed, which has never happened before in combat, even when facing Eric with several of his organs failing.
Well enhanced senses should just even out and AM does have a large amount of skill due to AFO. But that is a lot to take. And for Air killing him, we gotta keep in mind a weakened All Might casually changed the weather with a punch without even actively using his air manip. He could kill with it given the chance. And like said, All Might when bloodlusted pops peoples heads open which that immortality without regen doesn’t cover. It’d take a while with the AP difference, but he did it to someone comparable to him. And Timmy only grows stronger when faced with someone more powerful so Plus Ultra is his only chance and at that point All Might is throwing out his last attack anyways so he kills Timmy or he dies. All Might has gone days of straight heroing so I feel by the point we’re at outlasting, someone’s already dead.

He's unamed, but I have a theory
YOOOOO they should've let you be the new host on game theory

And for Air killing him, we gotta keep in mind a weakened All Might casually changed the weather with a punch without even actively using his air manip. He could kill with it given the chance. And like said, All Might when bloodlusted pops peoples heads open which that immortality without regen doesn’t cover.
Precog + all the other stuff I mentioned would alert Timmy before All Might even thinks of doing that, and he could teleport to safety which shouldn't be hard at all because his teleportation has no cooldown, which he'd gladly abuse given he's bloodlusted. Even if All Might gets up close, Timmy could just catch his fist and throw All Might into oblivion with his massive LS advantage.
It’d take a while with the AP difference, but he did it to someone comparable to him. And Timmy only grows stronger when faced with someone more powerful so Plus Ultra is his only chance and at that point All Might is throwing out his last attack anyways so he kills Timmy or he dies. All Might has gone days of straight heroing so I feel by the point we’re at outlasting, someone’s already dead.
As I previously stated, precog combined with teleportation and extrasensory makes Timmy untouchable. Even if All Might somehow gets up close, popping Timmy's head open would be completely out of the picture with Timmy's superior durability as well as literally not having weak spots that AFO may have had.

Precog + all the other stuff I mentioned would alert Timmy before All Might even thinks of doing that, and he could teleport to safety which shouldn't be hard at all because his teleportation has no cooldown, which he'd gladly abuse given he's bloodlusted. Even if All Might gets up close, Timmy could just catch his fist and throw All Might into oblivion with his massive LS advantage.

As I previously stated, precog combined with teleportation and extrasensory makes Timmy untouchable. Even if All Might somehow gets up close, popping Timmy's head open would be completely out of the picture with Timmy's superior durability as well as literally not having weak spots that AFO may have had.
So if he can avoid predict everything All Might does and avoid it even with his AOE and has a strength advantage, what options does All Might have? This seems unbalanced as Deku vs All Might

Back